H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I don't say it is not so. But it amuses me how some people oppose Russia and Ukraine as something polar, showing Ukraine as some libertarian and corruption-free paradise and pretending like everything corrupted in Ukraine comes from Russia. Actually, the Southern Russians and Ukrainians of Central and I have to admit Southern Ukraine are the most corruption prone people, tricksters, very initiative, avanturists etc. Russians of Central Russia have much more order and calmness than we, Southern minded and Ukrainians. Some Southern Russians are proud of being so, and when I mock them online they like take me off from the list of Southerners lol. I hate the blind local patriotism. There are flaws everywhere and Southerners have a lot of flaws as any subgroup.

Ukrainian clan corrupted whole Soviet Ordnung (which existed in some own way more or less) turning the Communist party iin 60s-80s n Kum-munist party. In nowadays Russia Stavropol, Rostov and Krasnodar regions are the most full of "kumovstvo" but still it cannot be compared with Ukraine. Middle and low-tier corruption almost killed here, due to digitalization and removal of human factor on lots of stages, it's extremely hard for some mayor now just to put money in own pocket or to put own nephew as advisor.
    Why don't you start talking about corruption in your country? You should know it better than other countries, just like the Dutch know about corruption in their country, Croatians in their own country or I know about corruption in my country.

Come on, tell us.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Why don't you start talking about corruption in your country? You should know it better than other countries, just like the Dutch know about corruption in their country, Croatians in their own country or I know about corruption in my country.

Come on, tell us.
    Wow, I just responded to the false statement like Ukraine is a rookie in corruption in comparison to Russia and all corruption in Ukraine has roots in Russia, as a person who know the mentality, reality and more or less everything about both states where I lived, but you tell me what I have to write. You barely meet corruption on middle and low tiers here nowadays, no one in bad dream can imagine that he has to give paper money to the doctor to get some prescription, an illness list for a week, to bribe road police to get driver's license (in Ukraine you can buy it without exams looking fully legal without any consequences) and other bizarre shit which smells with 1997 Russia. Probably there's high tiers corruption, but I even dunno what form it should have if Russia is more a kind of corporation with semi state capitalism. I mean, you barely suffer from corruption as an average person in everyday life here. Everything is digitalized, no rows for doctors, no rows in some state offices, most of services are online, the contact between the consumer, citizen, patient and organizations is taken to the minimal level, you often have zero people between you and service.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Wow, I just responded to the false statement like Ukraine is a rookie in corruption in comparison to Russia and all corruption in Ukraine has roots in Russia, as a person who know the mentality, reality and more or less everything about both states where I lived, but you tell me what I have to write. You barely meet corruption on middle and low tiers here nowadays, no one in bad dream can imagine that he has to give paper money to the doctor to get some prescription, an illness list for a week, to bribe road police to get driver's license (in Ukraine you can buy it without exams being fully legal) and other bizarre shit which smells with 1997 Russia. Probably there's high tiers corruption, but I even dunno what form it should have if Russia is more a kind of corporation with semi state capitalism. I mean, you barely suffer from corruption as an average person in everyday life here. Everything is digitalized, no rows for doctors, no rows in some state offices, most of services are online, the contact between the consumer, citizen, patient and organizations is taken to the minimal level, you often have zero people between you and service.
    Well, tell us about cases of high-level corruption in Russia. Some recent.

In Spain, to report a case of high-level corruption, the rival press is used to make it public. How can someone report government-related corruption or at least make it public within Russia?

Last Online
    02-23-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian North, Middle Volga, Swabia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,459
    Given: 1,193

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Well, tell us about cases of high-level corruption in Russia. Some recent.

In Spain, to report a case of high-level corruption, the rival press is used to make it public. How can someone report government-related corruption or at least make it public within Russia?
    Corruption scandals with press coverage are taking place in Russia. The governor of the Khabarovsk Territory was imprisoned (this is one of the key regions), for example. The Spanish press is a joke (I realized it after one tabloid stole a photo from the Russian media with the dead residents of Donetsk and commented on it in the spirit of Russians killing Ukrainians). In general, Russia is a highly bureaucratic country, with a population that has its own mentality and its own political culture. The so-called "Kremlin towers" are most likely competing, but they do not need to throw mud at each other through the press. Just as there are services that compete with each other and only give them a reason to devour others (for example, the work of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the investigative committee, the prosecutor's office).

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,003
    Given: 10,573

0 Not allowed!

Victor how accurate (or not) is this assessment ?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

0 Not allowed!

Russia and Ukraine are very corrupt. And its easy to see. But in richer countries its more closed and less obvious.

As for the 100 billions coming from US and EU to Ukraine its all strange. There has been enough Slavs dead so I wish the imports of weapons would seize its just continuing war and death.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information