Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Name one member you would like to cuddle on the weekend.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Every army that ever tried to invade Russia failed and the reason simply is that Russia is much too large to be conquered and the cold in the winter played a role too, at least in earlier times. The Napoleonic soldiers perished miserably on their retreat - frozen to death and famished.
    From the memoirs of a Russian officer during Napolean's invasion. It's fascinating listening to someone living in an era that we read about but they experienced.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 566
    Given: 126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Amoora, she was hot.
    For some moment i understood "she was shot".
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2 > A13912
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,695
    Given: 1,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hazmatnik View Post
    He is eliminated so don't waste your time on him. He can't respond until he creates new account.
    He have 10 new accounts in reserve 😂
    Little no life rat

Hatchling
    Last Online
    02-20-2024 @ 12:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic, Slavic
    Ancestry
    German, Swedish, English, Slovakian, Ukrainian, Hungarian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Stockholm
    Y-DNA
    r1b
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid/Alpine
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Need I say more?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EHG + E̶E̶F̶
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,038

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Every army that ever tried to invade Russia failed and the reason simply is that Russia is much too large to be conquered and the cold in the winter played a role too, at least in earlier times. The Napoleonic soldiers perished miserably on their retreat - frozen to death and famished.
    Dear Ode, I'm freezing at -2 degrees, like a Russian. Germans and Russians were equally cold. Russians are made of flesh and blood, and we are afraid of frost, just like you. It's about character, not the weather. The Germans turned out to be weaker in character, not in equipment. The character of EEF is he is not used to fighting. The further east you go, the stronger the resistance. Our main opponent has always been the Finns and the East Germans, who never gave up. This is EHG's blood.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,353
    Given: 3,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The powerful german industry and economy sounds good, but who will drive the tanks? Who will use the machine guns? Gender Bender the woke idiot from Berlin? Or who? The present german society is not able to make any war. These are spoiled welfare zombies with diabetes, just like other westernes. Do you really think you can fight with moder germans under Stalingrad? lol Dont make me laugh. We need a complete generation exchange to do that, until than makes no sense to talk about anything.
    Obviously, Germany can't take on Russia by itself in the event of a Russian invasion. What Germany can do is be the arsenal of Europe. A joint effort by the whole EU plus Britain's help is needed to hold them off. Only France and Britain have nukes in Europe, aside from Russia. The EU has slightly over 448 million people. On the other hand, Russia's population is 144 million. I believe the EU certainly has more manpower. I also don't believe everyone in the EU is some kind of woke zombie. What you are missing is that not every Russian soldier is some kind of terminator. They use their criminals as cannon fodder. Do you think those soldiers have discipline? They have experienced serious logistics and sustainability issues. They already have manpower issues from just invading Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ce-2022-08-31/
    https://www.rand.org/pubs/research_r...RRA2523-1.html
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/07/06...-tanks-drones/

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The russian invasion of Europe is nothing more than a fantasy, spread by these who have no idea about the world.
    It's a very unlikely probability that would certainly lead to World War 3. But if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. That's why the West cares about the Ukraine War. You give up Ukraine, and Moldova can be next. Let's say Trump becomes president. Russia can even target NATO-member Baltic countries.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/10/p...ato/index.html

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,330
    Given: 9,886

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    Obviously, Germany can't take on Russia by itself in the event of a Russian invasion. What Germany can do is be the arsenal of Europe. A joint effort by the whole EU plus Britain's help is needed to hold them off. Only France and Britain have nukes in Europe, aside from Russia. The EU has slightly over 448 million people. On the other hand, Russia's population is 144 million. I believe the EU certainly has more manpower. I also don't believe everyone in the EU is some kind of woke zombie. What you are missing is that not every Russian soldier is some kind of terminator. They use their criminals as cannon fodder. Do you think those soldiers have discipline? They have experienced serious logistics and sustainability issues. They already have manpower issues from just invading Ukraine.

It's a very unlikely probability that would certainly lead to World War 3. But if you give them an inch, they will take a mile. That's why the West cares about the Ukraine War. You give up Ukraine, and Moldova can be next. Let's say Trump becomes president. Russia can even target NATO-member Baltic countries.
    Germany is not responsible for other countries safety. Europe is not a german colony, and i dont care what other countries doing. Germany's task to defend their own citizens, borders and other smaller german countries like Austria or Netherlands, so this whole german kultur sphere.
    Many european country like Poland, Czechia and others have fought to get their own independence back from the german military and political influence, so they are free now. If the polish elite is so dumb that they provoke Russia and war with them, then its not our business. Good luck polacks, but alone. I dont want to see german soldiers to die for other countries. If France or England want to die for ukrainians then its okay but without Germany.
    I dont really care nuclear weapons, the french nuclear bombs were made to prevent an another german attack, but these are useless against Russia. As i know France has no intercontinental ballistic rockets to attack russian cities. And makes no sense to make a nuclear apocalypse to defend ukrainians. Thats insane.
    If someone attacks Germany we dont need others, but Germany has one of the largest biological weapon arsenal in the world. These are such or more dangerous like nuclear weapons. The german interest is peaceful trade with others including Russia, not war. Moldavians, ukrainians, poles and baltics can do what they want. I would like to see a german-russian alliance.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,437
    Given: 6,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by majevica View Post
    And you insulted her. The thread got deleted and you were banned for a short time.

As for intruders, well what should I say, nobody asked you to intrude into Serbia/Yugoslavia and cause the death of my people.
    Everything what you see now in Germany is the consequence of losing two World Wars. I’d have annihilated you completely to be honest.
    You’re not in the position the ask for anything. Be glad your living conditions are still good compared to most of the countries in this world.

Your dreams of being fully independent and having your German Reich again will stay a dream. If America goes, Russia will come.
    Another classically complexed Yugo.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 566
    Given: 126

4 Not allowed!

This thread went hard so fast, it turned into a unnecessary off-topic discussion.

Keep doing this
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,743
    Given: 17,041

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Machiavellian View Post
    This thread went hard so fast, it turned into a unnecessary off-topic discussion.

Keep doing this
    Yeah. First we were cuddling and now there is all-out war.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information