Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: RUSSIA IS PLANNIG TO TAKE ALASKA!!!

Last Online
    02-23-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian North, Middle Volga, Swabia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,459
    Given: 1,193

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I agree with all of this except that last sentence. Smaland is convinced every Russian politician is just a mouthpiece of Putin and so if they say they should regain Alaska

Oleg Matveychev talking head from political talk shows, political consultant, publicist, writer. For such people, it is important to be mentioned it often, to be invited to the show, the newspapers asked for an expert's opinion, and finally to make books sell better. So they started talking about you in the USA, it's great. His attitude towards the official government: a deputy of the State Duma, a vice-governor (all in the past) is not very convincing in fact.

"Dont mess with us or we'll take Alaska back and Fashington will see our paratroopers"

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

0 Not allowed!

Let's debate this in the chat box in live time. By the way, where's your quote?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default "Russian (Political Scientist) Wants Moscow to Conquer Three US States" and 2 NATO Countries

"Russian military vehicles roll down the Red Square during a rehearsal for the Victory Day military parade in Moscow on May 7, 2019. In a recent appearance on Russia's state-run television, Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev suggested that the country's 'empire' should grow to encompass three American states. [Photo credit:] ALEXANDER ZEMLIANICHENKO/POOL/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES"

In a recent appearance on Russia's state-run television, Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev suggested that the country's 'empire' should grow to encompass three American states.
    'I want the Russian empire with Alaska, Hawaii, California, Finland, and Poland,' he said ... 'Although Poland and Finland are so stinky, I'm not sure, to be honest. We'll clean them.'
    Full story in Newsweek
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

"Russian military vehicles roll down the Red Square during a rehearsal for the Victory Day military parade in Moscow on May 7, 2019. In a recent appearance on Russia's state-run television, Russian political scientist Sergey Mikheyev suggested that the country's 'empire' should grow to encompass three American states. [Photo credit:] ALEXANDER ZEMLIANICHENKO/POOL/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES"

Full story in Newsweek
    Once again, we're back to a Russian mouthing off but this time Smaland tries to link in the reader's brain a Russian military victory parade celebrated every year with the Russian mouthing off about empire.

We can expect nothing better from Smaland. There is serious shit happening on the global stage and this idiot holds on to his fantasy like a dog with a bone.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    African
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Full story in Newsweek
    Damn, do even the most Propaganda infested Russians take this BS seriously?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A zillion Chinese single men, of fighting age, crossed the border in the past few months. "The Russians are coming!"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The political scientist specifically said this; he wouldn't have said it without Putin's tacit approval (at the least), since Putin is Russia's boss. I wonder why people won't take him at his word.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

1 Not allowed!

The political scientist specifically said this; he wouldn't have said it without Putin's tacit approval (at the least), since Putin is Russia's boss.
    How about you quote the person you're addressing instead of being a little bitch?

Yes, Smaland. Everyone in Russia only speaks their mind if it's what's on Putin's mind. Putin wants us to know he wants to invade America. That's what world leaders do: they let you know that they will invade your militarily superior country in their lifetime through political commentators.

Let's forget there were Russian political commentators critical of Putin during the Ukraine conflict (the ones who wanted more aggressive military action in Ukraine). I guess that was Putin criticizing himself for not being aggressive enough,

It's very nice of Putin to give us a head's up on the invasion.

I wonder why people won't take him at his word.
    Because we're not idiots.

What can be expected from a man who was told he isn't to be accepted to a military academy because he's medically unfit but blames his inability to attend the academy on 'minority quotas' because his dad's friend said so but is also rejected by other branches for being medically fit?

A rational person would think, "Every branch rejects me for the same reason: I'm medically unfit. Well, since I'm not retarded I will not believe there is a grand conspiracy between military branches to keep me - an insignificant member of society - from serving in the military and so I must be medically unfit."

Of course, I'm speaking of a rational person. In other words, I'm not speaking of Smaland. There is a reason that no one takes you seriously.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    How about you quote the person you're addressing instead of being a little bitch?

Yes, Smaland. Everyone in Russia only speaks their mind if it's what's on Putin's mind. Putin wants us to know he wants to invade America. That's what world leaders do: they let you know that they will invade your militarily superior country in their lifetime through political commentators.

Let's forget there were Russian political commentators critical of Putin during the Ukraine conflict (the ones who wanted more aggressive military action in Ukraine). I guess that was Putin criticizing himself for not being aggressive enough,

It's very nice of Putin to give us a head's up that he'll invade.

Because we're not idiots.

What can be expected from a man who was told he isn't to be accepted to a military academy because he's medically unfit but blames his inability to attend a military academy on 'minority quotas' because his dad's friend said so but is also rejected by other branches for being medically fit?

A rational person would think, "Every branch rejects me for the same reason: I'm medically unfit. Well, since I'm not retarded I will not believe there is a grand conspiracy between military branches to keep me - an insignificant member of society - from serving in the military and so I'm must be medically unfit."

Of course, I'm speaking of a rational person. In other words, I'm not speaking of Smaland. There is a reason that no one takes you seriously.
    Smaland is right. The Russians have absolutely nothing else going on right now, so this would be the very best time for them to invade a country that could destroy it in minutes (makes perfect sense, eh?).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

@ CFG:

• The “ignore” function: First of all, I’m thankful for the ignore feature of the forum. I’ve had you on ignore for some time now, and it can help me to have a calmer day. The only reason I know what you said in this case is because AC quoted your post.
      _
    • There’s nothing wrong with being civil: Indirectly addressing AC in this manner is a way of doing this.
      _
    • How strong is your counterargument?: One thing that you could have done is to link to a news story that conclusively shows that Putin is a good man after all. Or at least, that he hasn’t actually made these implicit threats against Alaska (and now, California and Hawaii) through surrogates. (By now, you should be able to tell that I won't be persuaded by Mearsheimer, Douglas MacGregor, or anyone else like that. I'm not persuaded by insults either.)
      _
      Instead, you started off your post by literally swearing at me, without reason. Next, you made a “counterargument” with sarcasm; you didn’t link to or quote any books or news articles that would support you. Last but not least, you made an unwarranted personal attack on me that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
      _
    • The distant past: as for my attempts to get into the U.S. military, I’ve already talked about them in past conversations with CFG. Forum readers can look for them if they wish.

CFG, it doesn't matter to me that you're going to keep right on making insults in lieu of constructing real arguments. I don't care; I'm going to keep making the same kind of posts as I have before.

And now, back to ignore.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information