Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Yeah, I know that the USSR was the main threat during the Cold War. Now, post the threat from *Putin*, and we'll take your claim seriously. My point about the krauts is that both the Cold War and World War II are in the past. Of course, many people want to return to the former.

• Honestly ... what are the odds that Putin will file a sworn affidavit in a U.S. court? If anyone ought to know, it's Mike Dunleavy, the Alaskan governor, and there's no reason why we shouldn't take his word on this point.
      _
    • The Cold War is a part of recent history that we need to study and learn from; I don't want to return to the Cold War any more than anyone else.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Swedish Diplomat Raoul Wallenberg [ 1912-1947(?) ]

Above is a photo of Wallenberg, from a "passport photo from June 1944". The photo and the preceding quotation are both from the Wiki article about him. The Soviet government eventually said (in 1957) that he died in a Soviet prison in 1947, but there are those who say that Wallenberg lived for a period of time afterward.

STOCKHOLM (AP) -- The Soviet government cleared up a 12-year-old mystery today by acknowledging that missing Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg died at Soviet secret police headquarters in Moscow in 1947.
    A Soviet note to the Swedish government today (February 8, 1957) said Wallenberg died 'suddenly in the night in his cell' (in Lubyanka prison, which houses Soviet police headquarters.) Death "presumably" was from a heart attack -- a myocardiac thrombosis -- it added, and occurred on July 17, 1947. At that time Wallenberg was 36.
    When the Soviet Army entered Budapest (in 1945), Wallenberg, as a diplomat representing a country with which the Soviet Union had relations, possessed immunity from arrest. But five days later he was in the custody of Soviet police.

Newspaper source: "12-Year Mystery Solved: Swede Died in Red Jail", The Berkshire Eagle (Pittsfield, MA), February 8, 1957, p. 2.
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-17-2024 at 11:53 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    [LIST][*] Honestly ... what are the odds that Putin will file a sworn affidavit in a U.S. court? If anyone ought to know, it's Mike Dunleavy, the Alaskan governor, and there's no reason why we shouldn't take his word on this point.
    Dunleavy didn't give 'his word.' If he thought the Russian government was serious about the invasion, he'd do more than write a shit-talking tweet. He was saying if they ever try to invade, then Alaskans will fuck the Russians up. Are you seriously this autistic?

He didn't bring it to the attention of Congress. No press conference. Just a shit-talking tweet.

You can't explain the above.

Autism, stupidity, and clearly mental illness all rolled up into one.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Above is a photo of Wallenberg, from a "passport photo from June 1944". The photo and the quotation are both from the Wiki article about him. The Soviet government eventually said (in 1957) that he died in a Soviet prison in 1947, but there are those who say that Wallenberg lived for a period of time afterward.

Source: "12-Year Mystery Solved: Swede Died in Red Jail", The Berkshire Eagle (Pittsfield, MA), February 8, 1957, p. 2.
    What does this have to do with Putin being a 'Soviet Dictator"?

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

0 Not allowed!

• Honestly ... what are the odds that Putin will file a sworn affidavit in a U.S. court? If anyone ought to know, it's Mike Dunleavy, the Alaskan governor, and there's no reason why we shouldn't take his word on this point.
      _
    • The Cold War is a part of recent history that we need to study and learn from; I don't want to return to the Cold War any more than anyone else.
    You're right. That's why all defense experts consult Mike about all military actions because, if Guv Mike doesn't know what's in Putin's evil mind, no one does.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 535
    Given: 334

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    No, you didn't. I spoke about protecting national interests. Allowing Crimea to stay in the hands of a NATO friendly country (Ukraine) would be against national interests because it's not only a jumping point to an invasion of Russia but could be used as a base of operations to attack Russian sea trade.
    Explain again why Russia should protect its interests and Ukraine shouldn't.

Crimea is internationally recognized as part of Ukraine. Let's remember again how we came to this conflict. Ukraine agreed to scrap its nuclear arsenal in exchange for international guarantees, from several international powers, including the US and Russia, that Ukraine's borders are inviolable. If Ukraine still had nuclear weapons this Russian invasion would not have happened. But the US and several Western powers agreed that it is better for themselves to scrap Ukraine's nuclear arsenal to prevent nuclear proliferation. When Russia broke this agreement it directly attacked US' authority and military power to uphold such treaties.

The CIA worked with drug lords to bring drugs into the US. This has been documented. Those drug lords you speak of lived in South America. Central America doesn't produce cocaine, etc. Drugs were brought to Central America and then from there brought to the US. Central America was a transfer point.

You're so ridiculous. Where would these drug lords get the heavy equipment? That only appeared after the 80s when the Soviet Union collapsed. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Yes, Central American military dictatoships used drug money to buy Soviet equipment, which was sold at discount prices anyways, because the Soviets just wanted to cause trouble for the US.

But this whole point is irrelevant. Any Central American country means nothing compared to the US, they're simply not comparable on any dimension you pick. This is not the case with Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine is only 3 times smaller than Russia in terms of population, and had a larger industrial footprint than Russia when the USSR collapsed. Russia held together only with oil and gas money.

What Russia wants to do in Ukraine, is similar to the US invading Mexico on the pretense that Mexico mistreats whites and that it occupies land historically ruled by Europeans - and for that Mexico should cease to exist as a state or at least have a puppet president and leadership elected in Washington DC. Do you think such a goal would be realistic for the US? Fuck no, even considering the weak military of Mexico.

What is relevant is that there was an issue involving foreign-influenced antagonists in our backyard and that issue was taken care of (unfortunately it was done so brutally towards the civilians). Central America is in our sphere of influence and remains in our sphere of influence.
    If Mexico elects a Communist president in the next election cycle, someone like Brazil's Lula, the US will do nothing. Mexico has its own interests and politics and the US will have to adjust to the new reality. One thing the US won't do is invade Mexico. That's reserved for frustrated office clerks like Putin.

This is like saying in the era of large anti-ship missiles and naval drones no naval base is of strategic importance. Russia should just forget about having a navy. Why not? It doesn't matter, right? As if a military doesn't work toward resolving its problems. What works well today may not work well tomorrow because of military technological advances and so why would anyone just ignore a military strategic point?

It doesn't matter if Ukraine got the better of Russian ships.
    Hahahaha, alright.
    Dude, Russia's Black Sea fleet is not stationed in Crimea any longer, Elvis has left the fucking building. So tell me again how is Crimea such a great Russian naval base? You make no sense.

In fact, the Black Sea fleet is not only out of Crimea, but out of the conflict as well. You can track that by the number of ship-based Kalibr missiles fired against Ukraine. They launch a couple every 3 or 4 months. That's as good as gone.

Center of Strategic & International Studies > you
    That's an expired analysis from a decade ago.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 2022 News Story: Russian MP Wanted to Replace Russian Tri-color with Soviet Flag

Below is a photo of Mikhail Sheremet, who was a Russian MP at the time he made this proposal. Photo source: Ria. The photo was posted at newsunrolled.com. The image above was posted at crwflags.com. Image credit: "António Martins, 01 Nov 2002".

The so-called M.P. in the (Russian) State Duma from ... annexed Crimea ... - Mikhail Sheremet has proposed the Soviet flag to become the new state flag of Russia. This was announced on May 18, 2022 by the Russian agency RIA Novosti.

Sheremet said the West feared the Soviet flag because 'the red flag of victory reminds him of the greatness of our people and our great victory'.
    Full story at Blacksea Caspia

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default 2016 News Story: "Stalin’s ghost descends on Russian North"

This photo of Stalin was posted at the Wiki article about him.

Several Russian regions have already got one. Now, the turn could come to Arkhangelsk. A group of nostalgists says it intends to erect a statue of Stalin by the end of 2016.

"Today, we don’t have any uniting heroes!", the man behind the initiative, Vasilii Pozdnev, says to newspaper Argumenty i Fakty. "Stalin can be such a person, an organizing and mobilizing symbol for all honest people", he underlines.

The initiative started in December 2015 when a group of Communists assembled in downtown Arkhangelsk. Poznev laters opened a public support petition for the initiative and started collecting money.
    Full story in The Barents Observer

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information