Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: If Turks are not white, what are they?

Last Online
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    R-YP417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,858
    Given: 6,071

6 Not allowed!

Essentially, the non-Turkic side of Anatolian Turks is almost in line with the Greek Islanders, Anatolians, and South Caucasians in modern terms, of course. Similar statements can be made regarding Balkan Turks. Meanwhile, our Turkic side resembles populations that is between Turkmens and Uzbeks. I won't delve deeper into it as it's difficult to explain, and I'm attempting to simplify it. Nonetheless, the Turkic ancestry of Turks isn't a single entity, nor is the Anatolian side. Even the East Eurasian ancestry of Turkics isn't either. Though if we leave all that aside, it can be said that both Anatolian and Balkan Turks are regionally, and on average, homogeneous, in fact.
    I don't understand why random individuals deliberately try to categorize Turks as a West Asian, Middle Eastern, or as a European nation. We are neither West Asian, Middle Eastern, nor we are European; we are Turks, and nothing else.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,155
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    I do not understand the point of this discussions about being white, brown purple or any other colour and personally do not give a fuck about them, neither do identify as white. However, just to spit the facts, when we first arrived in this forum people were claiming that Balkan Turks were kidnapped janissaries (feeling that this will continue in this thread after this comment) and we showed them this is not correct. Now, people started to intentionally underestimate the amount of them, and ignore completely if it is possible in the context.

Nevertheless, when taking only ethnic Turks into account and all other things considered, if you're claiming "Greeks are whiter than Turks", you must think once more. The native DNA base of Anatolian Turks literally lives in Greece now, consisting of at least 25% of the total population. Further, the phenotype transition in the native people of the two coast (see: Aegean Turks, Aegean Islanders, Peloponnesians) are not detectable by an average eye -except for Turanic blends over overlaping Mediterranean phenotypes. Further, Balkan Turkish population is more than their counterparts (in the context of phenotypes, in terms of numbers) from Central Greece and Northward. It is pretty much more diverse in Turks due to the elevated numbers, and the range is quite extended. However, in terms of averages, what makes Turkish phenotypes differ than Greeks is Central Asian elements present in Turks. Therefore, if you are so uncomfortable for the potential that Turks actually could identify as white or European or whatever, I may suggest your little ass that pushing Turks to further Asia could make more sense.

If you are not into objective commentary and prefer clownish actions, I may recommend visiting a mental hospital as people's look and/or how do they identify is not your business. So make a choice, are you a brainwashed clown or an observer for scientific/entertainment purposes?

I have been stating this in this forum because I do not like politically brainwashed comments which hides agendas under. Go fucking make a trip of Athens - Ankara - Beirut - Tahran, if you wish. Then you can speak.

Cheers
    What about azeri. Do you consider them different from Anatolian turk?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,921
    Given: 1,564

0 Not allowed!

Why is Kaspias and the other 'mah Turan' Turks in this thread so salty?

Weren't you the ones that stressed your foreign Turkic elements in order to fuel your petty and traditional nationalist narratives? Entirely within your right to do so in matters of identity.

Now you are pissed off that the exotic element you preached got stuck over time and the Euros are wary to admit any connection to you like they do with post-Byzantine Greeks.

You can't have it both ways, such is life.
    Last edited by kingmob; 02-13-2024 at 05:00 AM.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,921
    Given: 1,564

1 Not allowed!

The Western Euros, through processes of cultural and social mechanisms, have decided that Turks are a foreign and disruptive element in their societies, similar to how they view the migrant and refugee incomers of the past few years, regardless of the fact that you have been in their societies for far longer and are probably more so than not, better integrated.

It doesn't matter how many videos, pictures or g25 models you post, the label 'Turk' swings you right into the category of undesirable, in contrast to Greeks, Maltese and Sicilians who are not viewed in such light. The more you push for acceptance, the harder they are going to push back because for them is a matter of collective identity against you.

So save your time and embarrassment and stop with you 'euro' or 'white' washing agenda of your people, the Euros will never accept you even if you somehow bleach yourself to pure white complexion.

My post may come across as harsh but it also comes from an ethnographic point of view.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG (Neo-Danubian)
    Politics
    Atlantid Male Supremacy
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 985
    Given: 320

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Turkey straddles Europe and Asia.

Looks you didn't escape either
    Yeah but nonetheless it's just not some magical European white ethnostate. And I don't mind having admixture I literally don't care about race that much outside of thinking it's an interesting thing to talk about. Never had an issue with Turks
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    05-11-2024 @ 11:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Veneto,Lombardia,Sicilia
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Ave Caesar
    Hero
    Caesar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 446
    Given: 2,364

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    why's that funny?
    Wait,i typed greeks but i wanted to type Turks,sorry lol

Last Online
    05-11-2024 @ 11:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Roman
    Ancestry
    Veneto,Lombardia,Sicilia
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Schizopid + Delusionoid + Minor Hallucidid
    Politics
    Ave Caesar
    Hero
    Caesar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 446
    Given: 2,364

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by protos View Post
    He's obviously jealous because he's a partially Sicilian/Maltese so he has a rage on the group that's supposedly similar to him. Except for the most part being Greek or even western Turkish in some cases would give you fully European scores on the DNA tests, while having Sicily/Malta would indicate small SSA.
    I got confused and typed greeks instead of turks

Last Online
    05-12-2024 @ 10:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Galactic Turkic Khaganate
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Chudoid
    Politics
    La Turquie Kemaliste
    Religion
    Cult Imperialis
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 908
    Given: 629

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demirkazık View Post
    Essentially, the non-Turkic side of Anatolian Turks is almost in line with the Greek Islanders, Anatolians, and South Caucasians in modern terms, of course. Similar statements can be made regarding Balkan Turks. Meanwhile, our Turkic side resembles populations that is between Turkmens and Uzbeks. I won't delve deeper into it as it's difficult to explain, and I'm attempting to simplify it. Nonetheless, the Turkic ancestry of Turks isn't a single entity, nor is the Anatolian side. Even the East Eurasian ancestry of Turkics isn't either. Though if we leave all that aside, it can be said that both Anatolian and Balkan Turks are regionally, and on average, homogeneous, in fact.
    I don't understand why random individuals deliberately try to categorize Turks as a West Asian, Middle Eastern, or as a European nation. We are neither West Asian, Middle Eastern, nor we are European; we are Turks, and nothing else.
    This.
    ottomanturk

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 139

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demirkazık View Post
    Those terms only make sense when geographic. When used geographically, yes Anatolian Turks are West Asian. Genetically it wont make as much sense, West Asia isn't a region with one type of sub-race. Almost every Northwest-Asian (so Turkish Turks, Persians, Kurds, Lur, Laz, Armenians etc.) can't be classified as just West Asian genetically. Almost all of these groups ALL have Central Asian, Southeast European, Semitic and South Asian elements as well. Especially Turkish Turks, Kurds, Lurs, Persians etc. are technically foreigners in West Asia even though they/we have been there for almost centuries...our origin is somewhere else more eastern.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    Found something real that's out of touch
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,330
    Given: 4,619

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
    the Euros will never accept you even if you somehow bleach yourself to pure white complexion.
    Its too early to talk. I rather prefer basing my opinions on facts than some statements of some forum edgelords. For example, we were allies with Germans in two world wars after centuries long wars with them. You talk like this due to your agenda but real life is different. Just wait until Turkish serial become more popular in europe then they will all see how beautiful we are and even invite us themselves.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information