Thread: Greece predictably, yet unfortunately, legalized same sex marriage and child adoption from them.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Default Greece predictably, yet unfortunately, legalized same sex marriage and child adoption from them.

The only thing not voted is acquiring children through surrogate pregnancy.

As all international media, it's the first Orthodox Christian country to do this.

I personally feel a lot more hatred for Greek society. Because despite the fact the majority of society opposes it, they're too apathetic and emasculated to oppose this insanity, which was promoted by particular groups who constantly pressured the government. If anything more serious comes up, we could as well go extinct for all I care.

I despise my own nation. First for immigration, which the current government facilitates through "official deals for labour force" (despite there being millions of inactive native workers according to our own statistics agency), then for complete indifference against important national issues, for which the current government also acts in destructive ways as it shows in many aspects an appeasement policy against an overly aggressive head of state, then apathy which has led to the current abdominable monstrosity called the Mitsotakis Cabinets I and II, then the complete inaction against the rising cost of living that makes everyone live worse than even the apex of the crisis, And, then for this, which started off as "each to their bed", then to public propaganda in all TV channels and social media, then to official legislation, and then... Surrogacy, which the current law has loopholes to allow it in the future, and which is the one aspect that almost everyone still (even though apathetically) vehemently opposes. And which, if it was included in the law, it wouldn't pass.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I personally feel a lot more hatred for Greek society. Because despite the fact the majority of society opposes it, they're too apathetic and emasculated to oppose this insanity, which was promoted by particular groups who constantly pressured the government. If anything more serious comes up, we could as well go extinct for all I care.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,329
    Given: 3,036

0 Not allowed!

Interesting I never thought it was illegal until today.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
    Why? Am I wrong at all here? Don't think so.
    - Επίκουρος

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Why? Am I wrong at all here? Don't think so.

No, of course you are not wrong.

For me the last delusion about Greek society shattered when the Greek state threatened me to fire me from my job, forbid me to buy food, take my children away and even throw me in a concentration camp, because I refused to get inoculated, all the above under the sounds of applause by the rest of the Greek society.

It seems it took you a tad longer, but you arrived at the same destination.

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingmob View Post
    No, of course you are not wrong.

For me the last delusion about Greek society shattered when the Greek state threatened me to fire me from my job, forbid me to buy food, take my children away and even throw me in a concentration camp, because I refused to get inoculated, all the above under the sounds of applause by the rest of the Greek society.

It seems it took you a tad longer, but you arrived at the same destination.

Spoiler!
    Nah. I had faced the exact same treatment. And even the animosity from my parents, because we all still live in the same house, because of that utter nonsense (which is less bad than the flu, and us getting through it immediately after grandma's death is a proof of that).

But I never had delusions regarding Greek society and the state. I know that for decades it has let millions of illegals rummage their way through the country and to take advantage of it, while the taxpayers were sucked dry of their income to fund their benefits, as well as our political class, for the latter to buy their some hundreds of real estate holdings (including the incumbent Koulis of course), and in parallel a big chunk of society supporting these exact people for which their incomes are decimated to come in. I know that Greek society hasn't at all reacted to the catastrophies of the last 50 years and of the disastrous consequences of our political elite's cuckold-tier concessions for "European unity" and for "the modernisation of the country", and in fact actively supporting them, due to their bootlicker xenomania.

And I know everyone here still funds the same treacherous state through their taxes, and in fact now advocate to snitch down the one lol person that doesn't pay the VAT, while our politicians and businessmen owe millions to billions to their personal cash registry called the "Hellenic" state.

It's just I wanted to seem "hopeful" that there would be some reaction to this madness. But no, the average Greek over the last 50 years seems to be like an obese couch potato.

Because even up until the fall of the dictatorship, most Greeks still actually had some balls and some will. Now, they cheer for the same state that is destroying them and is sucking their blood dry, down to the last droplet.
    - Επίκουρος

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,926
    Given: 4,821

1 Not allowed!

I wonder what else these anti-Greeks will do to the country in the name of progress

- Leaving Cyprus to rot
    - Rampant illegal immigration
    - Installing Mosques
    - Gave away Macedonian heritage for free
    - Put the Greek people in a 10 year long crisis
    - Now it's time to attack the family unit because obviously cultural heritage is meaningless and importing degenerate culture is the right path for young people.

The country is finished.

When culture and history is being attacked - they want to completely take over
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Thread Information