Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it popular for Europeans to darkwash the middle east?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 737
    Given: 593

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    So what are you (and the rest of us) doing on this forum then?
    It's like trying to squeeze toothpaste back into the tube.

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 10:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by placebo View Post
    for example, i have brown hair, my skin type is probably 2 and my pigmentation is average for most part of turkey but when i post my picture here some members asking and said to me your pigmentation is like european standart, are u atypical (as pigmentation) etc. (most not but some ask) but in reality i'm not even light for turkey i'm just an average. maybe my hair color is a bit lighter than average (cuz it's not dark brown it's just brown) but that's it. nobody in my country describe me as lighter featured.
    Having met a couple of Turks in my life I have some doubts regarding Turks being typically skin type 2 and having rather lighter features.
    Turks are closer to the darkest European countries of the Mediterranean than Arabs are for sure, but such features are not standard there.
    ej bi si di i ef dżi ejdż aj dżej kej el em en oł pi kju a es ti ju wi dablju eks łaj zet

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneton View Post
    Untrue. Because the care for these women was on the shoulders of their men, and the care for the children was for a large part on the shoulders of other children if they were big enough.
    Men also were there when most hard work had to be done in the house.
    Family could live from one salary. Even with simple clerk jobs. Only problem here is woman had nowhere to go if man was abusive or a cheat. And I heard from people with multiple children it's actually easier to raise them than one kid, since these children care for and entertain each other.

I consider it ideal that woman does not have to work but has education and degree in case her marriage fails. There are always those that enjoy working and that's okay too.

I don't.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Family could live from one salary. Even with simple clerk jobs. Only problem here is woman had nowhere to go if man was abusive or a cheat. And I heard from people with multiple children it's actually easier to raise them than one kid, since these children care for and entertain each other.

I consider it ideal that woman does not have to work but has education and degree in case her marriage fails. There are always those that enjoy working and that's okay too.

I don't.
    The irony of mainstream feminism is that its basic premise was that women can only be free and happy if they do all the things that men do, while denigrating what have traditionally been considered women's roles.

Last Online
    02-29-2024 @ 10:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mashail View Post
    Ik what ur saying, I live in Dubai and many ppl here in Dubai Levantines/Turks/ Persians even some Afghans etc and many of them are as light as Europeans. And I’ve never thought they r atypical since many has those features.
    Many meaning how much and as light as which Europeans?

And IRL we don’t even like to be associated with Europeans bc we r so proud of our heritage and we r extremely proud of our great ancient civilisations.
    I've read once Arabs are actually not proud of their historical heritage and are trying to distance themselves from it calling it (the pre-Islamic age) something like "the age of ignorance". I may be wrong in this one of course, it's more of a question than a statement.

And we have no problem with Labelling us with brown ppl when in fact dark MEs r more of olive coloured which has nothing to do with real brown colour unless if they r Omani/Yemeni those r obviously brown skinned.
    How different is Dubai from Yemen when it comes to skin color from the point of view of an average European? Both have a dark-skinned population.

Also regarding people having lighter skin you should remember that both the Arab countries and Ottoman Turkey were the centers of slavery where millions of Europeans were brought as slaves and while of course most never get any change to have a family, being mutilated and put to work as rowers or miners for the rest of their lives, attractive women were taken as wives by the richer people thus not that few people in the Greater Middle East, especially of the upper classes, have some European genes.
    ej bi si di i ef dżi ejdż aj dżej kej el em en oł pi kju a es ti ju wi dablju eks łaj zet

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Most of the world outside Europe has black or nearly black hair.
    But I thought the OP tried to argue that Middle Easterners were not dark compared to Europeans, or maybe compared to Southern Europeans (?). Most European children do not have black or nearly black hair. I think not even in the deep Southern Europe. Most Middle Eastern children here, however, do.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 737
    Given: 593

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneton View Post
    Untrue. Because the care for these women was on the shoulders of their men, and the care for the children was for a large part on the shoulders of other children if they were big enough.
    Men also were there when most hard work had to be done in the house.
    Don't underestimate the hard daily work of women in the households and on farms and similar. I know something about this, coming from a farm.
    The care for the old people was always women's task. Many women would have loved to change their daily work with the hard work of men, believe me, which was less time-intensive.
    And one more and maybe most important thing: Men were free, women were not. Simplified said, yes, but I guess you know what I mean.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

If the Middle East remained Christian and Jewish, would the relationship between it and Europe be so mutually tempestuous?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

The irony of mainstream feminism is that its basic premise was that women can only be free and happy if they do all the things that men do, while denigrating what have traditionally been considered women's roles.
    Yeah. I'm not interested in career at all. Hate working but must since I don't have man.

Always dreamed to be housewife and have 4-5 children, I'd much rather dedicate my time to that.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 5,757

0 Not allowed!

If the Middle East remained Christian and Jewish, would the relationship between it and Europe be so mutually tempestuous?
    It would be more like Russia, somewhere with problematic relations with Europe but the migrants would probably be slightly more tolerated.

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information