View Poll Results: Do you believe in Jewish superiority?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 26.32%
  • No

14 73.68%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Jewish superiority?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spaniard / Ashkenazi
    Ethnicity
    Castilian / Ashkenazi
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U106=>Z326
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Politics
    PANCAL
    Hero
    Spanish Conquerors
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 63

3 Not allowed!

It is no secret that a large part of Jews believe themselves superior to the rest of the people. For family reasons (my mother's family is Jewish), I have had contact with many Jews, and I have to say that, of all of them, those who have the most repulsive behavior are the teenage Jewish girls. They are excessively pampered and perceive themselves as the center of the universe.

Since I personally think that they are not superior, I voted no.
    IllustrativeDNA results: 48.7% Ashkenazi + 45.4% Castile and Leon + 4.6% Dutch + 1.3% Druze

Last Online
    03-23-2024 @ 08:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    french
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't. I think they're the scourge of the Earth. But 99.999% of Jews think they are superior.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,502
    Given: 36,948

1 Not allowed!

NO, they just have a parasitic mindset.

No intention to generalize all and each one of them, but I mean collectively speaking.
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 03-23-2024 at 06:30 PM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Modern apostatic Jewish tribe has nothing to do with chosen people of Old Testament. Even lots of Talmudic Jews reject Zionism and other tribal stuff like absurd ones.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,889
    Given: 16,898

2 Not allowed!

Incest and Nepotism combined with a tribalistic mindest and decent IQ, results in the jewish control of many industries that define and pollute the western world.

As no one can stop them or intends to stop them, they are factually superior as they are per capita more often in positions of power than white people in societies where jews are just a ethnic minority.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,237
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Incest and Nepotism combined with a tribalistic mindest and decent IQ results in the jewish control of many industries that define and pollute the western world.

As no one can stop them or intends to stop them, they are factually superior as they are per capita more often in positions of power than white people in societies where jews are just a ethnic minority.
    Lots of their offspring will repent when Elijah will come back with a new sermon of Christ, that's why their parents exist now

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,889
    Given: 16,898

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Lots of their offspring will repent when Elijah will come back with a new sermon of Christ, that's why their parents exist now
    Spiritually and theologically their path is the path of Judas and Satan and they will end in eternal hellfire.

But when we talk about power in the temporal world, I cannot find any objective parameter that does not speak for their success in the post modern world.
    Morally they are not superior, when it comes down to simple might is right logic, they seem to pe superior to any other ethnicity.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

Incest and Nepotism combined with a tribalistic mindest and decent IQ, results in the jewish control of many industries that define and pollute the western world.

Spiritually and theologically their path is the path of Judas and Satan and they will end in eternal hellfire.

But when we talk about power in the temporal world, I cannot find any objective parameter that does not speak for their success in the post modern world.
    Morally they are not superior, when it comes down to simple might is right logic, they seem to pe superior to any other ethnicity.
    When we speak of the Jews here,
    we are speaking of the powerful transnational liberal cosmopolitans, of the Reform or secular or atheist persuasion,
    NOT the Orthodox or Zionists who are marginal in most countries.

I do not believe that the transnational liberal Jews are superior, they are going extinct, their fertility rate is 0.7, pathetic.
    And each successive generation seems to have more mental illness, self-loathing, identity crises, and spiritual torment.

The future "superior" transnational elite may have significant Jewish ancestry but will not be recognisably Jewish.
    A new elite chimaera is forming, involving interracial and intercultural breeding, adoption, and designer babies,
    since the current liberal Jewish elite is going extinct, since most liberal Jewish women do not have sex after marriage.

The transnational Jews WERE superior in the past, they WERE the original elite demographic,

because literacy was mandatory since ancient times, which was very unusual.
    So everyone became an intelligent professional, and the illiterate peasants became pagans or Christians or Muslims.
    So in this way the Jews remained a very small, close-knit, eugenic, intelligent tribe.
    And of course after the Temple was destroyed they scattered throughout the Roman Empire,
    and formed networks and thrived where they were planted,
    eventually reaching positions of incredible economic, political, cultural power.

This gloating book (Princeton Press, 2004) is a good story of the Jewish takeover of the US and the world in the 20th c.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Modern apostatic Jewish tribe has nothing to do with chosen people of Old Testament. Even lots of Talmudic Jews reject Zionism and other tribal stuff like absurd ones.
    Ah, what a sight to behold. We have our very own self-proclaimed oracle of biblical and Talmudic wisdom, hailing not from the sands of the Middle East, but from the frosty lands of Russia. How fascinating it is to see someone with such devout belief in Christianity and monarchy suddenly don the mantle of biblical and Talmudic expertise. It's like watching a polar bear claim to be an authority on tropical rainforests! But hey, who needs consistency, eh?

By the way, are you not simply dying to unearth the pearls of wisdom from the Talmud regarding Jesus and gentiles? Alas, it seems your proficiency in Aramaic and Hebrew is as scarce as a snowflake in the desert – virtually nonexistent. But fret not, for your odds of deciphering the Talmud are as slim as a polar bear's chance of navigating the lush canopies of the Amazon rainforest, regardless of the language issue. In simpler terms, absolute zero.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-M34
    Taxonomy
    CM + Alpinid + Orientalid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,051
    Given: 1,932

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Ah, what a sight to behold. We have our very own self-proclaimed oracle of biblical and Talmudic wisdom, hailing not from the sands of the Middle East, but from the frosty lands of Russia. How fascinating it is to see someone with such devout belief in Christianity and monarchy suddenly don the mantle of biblical and Talmudic expertise. It's like watching a polar bear claim to be an authority on tropical rainforests! But hey, who needs consistency, eh?

By the way, are you not simply dying to unearth the pearls of wisdom from the Talmud regarding Jesus and gentiles? Alas, it seems your proficiency in Aramaic and Hebrew is as scarce as a snowflake in the desert – virtually nonexistent. But fret not, for your odds of deciphering the Talmud are as slim as a polar bear's chance of navigating the lush canopies of the Amazon rainforest, regardless of the language issue. In simpler terms, absolute zero.
    I think his point was just that Pre-Rabbinic Judaism did not involve the Talmud which many consider controversial. This is common knowledge and he does not claim expertise.

There are some passages which are easily misunderstood at first glace. For example "Even the best of the gentiles must be killed" [Sofrim 15:10] just means that in times of war it is permissible to kill a righteous enemy.

This publication clarifies certain controversial talmudic verses:
    https://images.shulcloud.com/618/upl...e%20Talmud.pdf

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information