Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Asian men can look good if they are styled like actual men. I have no idea why so many countries over there basically fetishize this weird male beauty standard of being as girly as possible. Do the women there actually like this?
    Very true, I guess has to do with K-pop media whole thing which feminized men since it's part of their beauty standards.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Asian men can look good if they are styled like actual men. I have no idea why so many countries over there basically fetishize this weird male beauty standard of being as girly as possible. Do the women there actually like this?
    They like it because it is cute.
    They genuinely like it. Why do you think those kpop stars sells million of albums and their concert are always sold out?

They even buy their stickers and merch and almost all of their fans are women.it is considered gay to listen to boy group in South Korea.so korean men like hip hop. Which is more masculine music. And hip hop korean artist don't look feminine. Because they're trying to appeal to mens.

If you want to market a men to women. Then make him feminine
    If you want to market a men to men then make him masculine

That's how law of marketing work.

. But women they like are also extra feminine lol so it balance everything

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 281

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    They like it because it is cute.
    They genuinely like it. Why do you think those kpop stars sells million of albums and their concert are always sold out?

They even buy their stickers and merch and almost all of their fans are women.it is considered gay to listen to boy group in South Korea.so korean men like hip hop. Which is more masculine music. And hip hop korean artist don't look feminine. Because they're trying to appeal to mens.

If you want to market a men to women. Then make him feminine
    If you want to market a men to men then make him masculine

That's how law of marketing work.

. But women they like are also extra feminine lol so it balance everything
    To be honest with you I don't think I've seen girls be into K-Pop since high school, when they were all not done growing and still somewhat childlike themselves, so it made sense they gravitated towards men who were very youthful and girly. I don't think I've seen many grown women of any nationality or race be openly attracted to K-Pop stars. I assume it's age related because when I was 14 I thought emo boys were cute too lmao, it's like a Western version of the K-Pop beauty standard I guess.

I don't agree with or even understand your point about marketing men to women by making them more feminine. The K-Pop stars do nothing for me, but if you gave me a broad-shouldered, in-shape, handsome Asian man with some hair on his face, no girly makeup shit, a masculine style... I'd be all for that.

Are they putting something in the water in South Korea to make the women want girly men? They would be the only country on earth where men being girly is something that women desire.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

To be honest with you I don't think I've seen girls be into K-Pop since high school, when they were all not done growing and still somewhat childlike themselves, so it made sense they gravitated towards men who were very youthful and girly. I don't think I've seen many grown women of any nationality or race be openly attracted to K-Pop stars. I assume it's age related because when I was 14 I thought emo boys were cute too lmao, it's like a Western version of the K-Pop beauty standard I guess.

I don't agree with or even understand your point about marketing men to women by making them more feminine. The K-Pop stars do nothing for me, but if you gave me a broad-shouldered, in-shape, handsome Asian man with some hair on his face, no girly makeup shit, a masculine style... I'd be all for that.

Are they putting something in the water in South Korea to make the women want girly men? They would be the only country on earth where men being girly is something that women desire.
    I am only gonna compare. But don't you have noticed that even in West singers and actors that have more female fans look more feminine compared to male actors and singer's ho have lot of male fans

Timothee and harry styles loads of females fansClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081401.997.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	127474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081343.971.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	127475

Vs rock loads of male fansClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081417.631.jpeg 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	127473

If I was trying to market a dude to women in music/social media/acting then I would suggest him to be more feminine. While if I was trying to market him to men. I would suggest him to be more masculine

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

By marketing I mean trying to sell their music. Like if I was agent of a male singer. Then I think he would be more popular with women if he was more feminine and was doing pop vs he would be more popular with men if he was masculine and acting thuggish and was doing hip hop.
    Same with acting. Romance movie with more pretty boy looks vs action movies and more masculine look.

I would say it is same thing on social media like YouTube or TikTok. Dudes who have mostly male fans actually have more masculine personality and looks compare to dudes who have mostly female fans

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 814
    Given: 281

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I am only gonna compare. But don't you have noticed that even in West singers and actors that have more female fans look more feminine compared to male actors and singer's ho have lot of male fans

Timothee and harry styles loads of females fansClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081401.997.jpeg 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	127474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081343.971.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	127475

Vs rock loads of male fansClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-07T081417.631.jpeg 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	127473

If I was trying to market a dude to women in music/social media/acting then I would suggest him to be more feminine. While if I was trying to market him to men. I would suggest him to be more masculine
    I don't think I've ever heard a woman say she finds Timothee Chalamet sexy.

The other guy, somewhat. Mostly teenage girls, again.

I think this is a bit of cherry picking because for example Jason Momoa is very masculine and a lot of women are big fans of him and think he's very hot. I'd say he's quite a similar character to the Rock except obviously much more attractive.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't think I've ever heard a woman say she finds Timothee Chalamet sexy.

The other guy, somewhat. Mostly teenage girls, again.

I think this is a bit of cherry picking because for example Jason Momoa is very masculine and a lot of women are big fans of him and think he's very hot. I'd say he's quite a similar character to the Rock except obviously much more attractive.
    Maybe it is because social media skew young. That's why I have formed this opinion?

About women liking feminine looking singers, actors and social media influencer.?

Because on social media. I mostly see women fawning over feminine dude's. And feminine dude's fan base being mostly women.

Seriously check YouTube. And compare fan base of masculine men vs feminine men. You would notice that masculine dude's have more male fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information