mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,881
    Given: 2,080

0 Not allowed!

The Senior Moderator of the other forum has since posted again in that thread but he ignored my post.
    I Colonel Frank Grimes

Last Online
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 731
    Given: 578

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    What a wonderful ally Israelis are to the US...

That could lead to American deaths in the future if there is a conflict with China. With allies like Israel who needs enemies?

Israel has a long history of doing this. They used to pass sensitive US intelligence (that they got from spying on us) to the Soviets.

Schlomo is not our 'greatest ally.' Schlomo cares only about Schlomo.

Did you know...? While youre busy trying to paint Israel and the Jews as the enemies of the U.S., youre ironically supporting terrorist groups that are actually against your own national laws. Its like setting your own house on fire and then complaining about the smoke! Nothing screams "patriotism" quite like aligning yourself with organizations that your country has designated as threats under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (AEDPA) and the USA PATRIOT Act. These laws don't just target terrorists but also their supporters, making it illegal to provide material support, resources, or any form of assistance.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

She looks healthy and well fed. I can't say the same of Palestinian civilians held hostage including children by Israel.

What are the numbers now? 7 hostages saved by the IDF vs. 4 killed by the IDF (that we know of)? Out of a couple of hundred since 10/7.
    She looks healthy and well-fed? Wow, your expertise in military and medical matters is truly astounding. Not only do you display a remarkable ignorance of what real captivity entails, but you also inadvertently support kidnapping by portraying it as a perfectly legitimate and not-at-all-terrible situation.

Heres a little reality check for you: Prof. Itai Pesach, director of the Safra Children's Hospital at Sheba Medical Center, who treated hostages returning from Hamas captivity, reported on their medical condition: "They have undergone prolonged physical and mental abuse. All are in a state of severe malnutrition, even if it doesn't appear so."

In light of this, we spoke with nutrition experts to explain further. "Malnutrition is a broad term that can characterize both underweight and overweight individuals," clarifies Olga Raz, a professor of nutrition sciences at Ariel University and a clinical dietitian. "In general, it involves a deficiency or excess of nutrients."

"When the body doesn't get what it needs, it develops deficiencies that are often invisible to the eye. Therefore, the outward appearance of the hostages can be misleading because it doesn't necessarily reflect their health condition," adds Sharon Taiberg, head of the Clinical Nutrition Unit in the Sharon Shomron district of Clalit. According to her, one of the biggest problems in such a situation is called 'obesity sarcopenia' a phenomenon characterized by a decrease in muscle mass. "It's very difficult to see such a condition with the naked eye, but it can certainly occur, for example, when people consume a diet primarily of carbohydrates, like eating lots of pita and olive oil a 'diet' that returned hostages have reported. It's important to understand that maintaining proper muscle mass requires both body movement and adequate intake of protein-rich foods two things that are generally not possible in captivity."
    So, next time you decide to showcase your lack of knowledge, remember: kidnapping and captivity are not justifiable, and appearing "well-fed" doesn't mean someone is healthy. Your attempt to downplay the situation is as impressive as a house of cards in a hurricane.

Best regards,

Reality Check Expert

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If given the choice between Hamas and Hezbollah or the IDF, I choose Hamas and Hezbollah. They have a better record of how they treat people. For fuck's sake, look at the photo of that hostage: she looks just as healthy as in her photos before she was captured. The Palestinians who were set free in exchange for prisoners held by Hamas - because Israel bent the knee - look fucked up because they were fucked up in captivity.
    Guilty as charged. I rest my case.

Det Nordiske Rdapproved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,794
    Given: 7,103

0 Not allowed!

Question how much of this is exaggerated

"Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Question "collateral damage"

"Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cool now, a completely different perspective

"Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Question who killed more israelis that day (the army or hamas) who had the greater fire-power

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,881
    Given: 2,080

0 Not allowed!

Bump
    I Colonel Frank Grimes

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,681
    Given: 13,023

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Did you know...? While you’re busy trying to paint Israel and the Jews as the enemies of the U.S., you’re ironically supporting terrorist groups that are actually against your own national laws.
    Did you know I have never shown support for terrorist organizations and simply pointing out that the IDF gets owned by Hamas and Hezbollah when they go to toe is simply stating a fact?

I love that you are a walking stereotype of Zionists. All I did was point out the facts. There is no evidence of Hamas raping anyone on 10/7. This - under kike logic - is support for Hamas. I also state that Hamas has gotten the better of the IDF and that the IDF needs to kill civilians to make up for it This is - under kike - logic - is support for Hamas.

Your low IQ sandkike brain needs to pretend that not supporting Israel's genocide of the Palestinian people is support for terrorism. It's just typical deceitfulness from you people who need the US to commit genocide or otherwise you'd be fucked.

It’s like setting your own house on fire and then complaining about the smoke!
    This reminds me of the Dancing Israelis when they were caught by the cops on the road. The first thing out of one of their mouths was that they weren't our enemies but instead the Palestinians were the enemies. Remember the so called Dancing Israelis? The Jewish guys celebrating over two thousand Americans dying as they recorded the destruction on 9/11?

You are our enemies. Notice how you didn't address anything I said: you spy on us. You sell our military technology to a foreign power that is antagonistic to us. You've killed our sailors and harass the survivors to shut them up. Your own PM welcomed Pollard - a 'Jewish-American' spy - to Israel who was convicted of espionage.

You're not our friends. You use us. You don't even bother to address it because you know it's true.

Nothing screams "patriotism" quite like aligning yourself with organizations that your country has designated as threats under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act (AEDPA) and the USA PATRIOT Act.
    Shut the fuck, kike. I'm well aware the unconstitutional laws put in place by kike neo-Cons and Evangelical Christians who you people lead by the nose.

These laws don't just target terrorists but also their supporters, making it illegal to provide material support, resources, or any form of assistance.
    Well, I don't do any of that, you sniveling piece of shit and pretending I do because we argue on an internet forum makes you look exactly the disgusting kike I say you are.

Funny enough Hamas was financially supported by Israel so that it could defeat Palestinian secular groups in Gaza. I guess it's okay to provide support to the enemy of your enemy until they bite you in the ass except maybe your own government wanted 10/7 to happen...

Oh, what's this?

They're not a threat to us. They're a threat to you (and your government certainly has no issue supporting them financially and using them for their goals even if it means dead Israeli Jews).

Anyway.... stop stealing land and killing civilians. Also, stop buying our politicians. Your government gave Graham over a million dollars and so of course he says on TV that Israel should nuke Gaza (which is stupid on so many levels but he does so to let you people know he's 100% committed to Zionism (as long you keep paying, of course).

Why should he care about your issues? Because he gets paid to care.

You're so stupid that all you proved is you can't win a debate with facts and instead try to use cheap intimidation tactics except you forget I don't live in your shitty county. I'm an American. I have rights. I'm not a Palestinian who you can throw in prison for saying the Israeli government is a terrorist state.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 06-15-2024 at 01:58 AM.

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast

Thread Information