Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,333
    Given: 3,044

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Hamas has more success against Israel/IDF than the PLO has ever had.
    I actually laughed because I never thought you were that stupid. The only thing Hamas does is serve to destabilize the region and justify Israeli military actions.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east...report/3139873

Israeli settlement expansion hits a record high in the West Bank. What a big success from Hamas.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/29/m...ntl/index.html

More than 30,000 people have died in Gaza since the Israel-Hamas war began. Another astounding success from Hamas.

It's called 'blowback.' You start off with a goal and it blows up in your face. You're either stupid or dishonest: those funding Hamas will not say no to Netanyahu giving them money to be sent to Hamas. Netanyahu has his goal and those who receive his money have their own goal. While Netanyahu's initial goal of turning Palestinians against each othet worked it created an even more formidable adversary in Hamas.
    I am not going to buy your childish conflation of geopolitics.

Attributing Hamas's rise solely to blowback overlooks the broader context of Palestinian history, including factors such as the failure of peace negotiations, Israeli military actions, and internal Palestinian politics. Hamas's popularity and influence among Palestinians have also been driven by factors such as its social welfare programs.

With your "blowback" answer, you also proved your illiteracy and poor English reading skills. I clearly said, "Both cannot be true at the same time."

Blowback refers to a cause-and-effect situation, not a simultaneous situation. Something that happened in the past led to something else.

The contradiction lies in the assertion that Hamas simultaneously serves both Israeli interests and Palestinian liberation.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    I actually laughed because I never thought you were that stupid. The only thing Hamas does is serve to destabilize the region and justify Israeli military actions.
    No, you didn't laugh. You know you're a fool. This is all about your ego. You're big mad and want a 'win' over me. But you fail because you're not interested in truth.

Israel has gone so far that it has no friends in the international community, except the US and that relationship is now tenuous. Tell me what Brazil and Canada has done recently? That is your homework.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east...report/3139873

Israeli settlement expansion hits a record high in the West Bank. What a big success from Hamas.
    And those settlements would exist regardless if Hamas attacked on 10/7 or not, whether they were made in the past few months or within the next few years. You may not know it but for many years illegal settlements in the West Bank have appeared. They will keep appearing until there is a two-state solution. The PA is useless.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/29/m...ntl/index.html

More than 30,000 people have died in Gaza since the Israel-Hamas war began. Another astounding success from Hamas.
    It's a huge PR victory that Israel behaves as it always does but with a huge spotlight for the world to see.

Every once in a while Israel indiscriminately bombs Gaza but you and most other people don't know anything about it. You do know what is going on now, don't you? Everyone does. Israeli behavior has created an international outcry. The world is disgusted with Israel but this is just a much larger scale than what they always do that you never hear about unless you care about the subject (and like most people your interest - ironically - is because of 10/7 and the excessive force Israeli has used, which has led to so many innocent people starving and dead because the IDF is too cowardly to go door to door like the US had done in Iraq and the Russians in Ukraine to try limit civilian casualties. They indiscriminately bomb because they want to kill civilians; that is their choice on a grander scale than the occasional 'moving the lawn.' The world is watching and judging them.)

I am not going to buy your childish conflation of geopolitics.

Attributing Hamas's rise solely to blowback overlooks the broader context of Palestinian history, including factors such as the failure of peace negotiations, Israeli military actions, and internal Palestinian politics. Hamas's popularity and influence among Palestinians have also been driven by factors such as its social welfare programs.

With your "blowback" answer, you also proved your illiteracy and poor English reading skills. I clearly said, "Both cannot be true at the same time."

Blowback refers to a cause-and-effect situation, not a simultaneous situation. Something that happened in the past led to something else.
    I don't care what you think. You're an idiot. You don't even understand what I'm talking about as you show below. You just furiously google arguments and go with what makes sense to you but what makes sense to you is limited by your ignorance of the subject.

The contradiction lies in the assertion that Hamas simultaneously serves both Israeli interests and Palestinian liberation.
    That's not what I said. I explained it to you as I would to a child and you still don't understand

I can say objectively you are an idiot. You couldn't even understand what is meant by blowback.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-22-2024 at 02:27 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

btw, you know why it takes you so long to respond (I see you in the forum long after I make a post) and it only takes me a few minutes? Because unlike you I know the subject.

Stop wasting my time. You offer nothing but ignorance.

btw, how did that UN Report go? Exactly. Now get the fuck out my thread and take Shmuly with you. He's basically given up and now resorts to posting movie clips from - lolz- Schindler's list. I'm talking about Operation Reinhardt and that idiot posts movie clips and other random shit without any context like throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks.

Morons.

This isn't about you. Grow up.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-22-2024 at 02:28 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

No serious person denies there was an attack and civilians were killed. What is denied is rapes taking place. The Israel government won't even present evidence when asked by the UN.

There is also the issue of IDF killing their own people so they won't be taken as hostages (Hannibal Directive). Hamas doesn't have anything that can cause so many people to be burned alive and there were burnt out remains of vehicles going in the direction of Gaza.
    I haven't seen the tapes that shook the politicians to their cores. I can say that I believe the victims of Hamas rapists, especially since these demons aren't any better than other soldiers in other wars throughout millennia of war crimes against helpless females.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

1 Not allowed!

Al Jazeera has acquired leaked IDF drone footage showing the IDF killing 4 unarmed Palestinians in Khan Yunis using drone strikes. The footage clearly shows to terrorize and instill fear in Palestinians, as a means to coerce them into leaving Gaza permanently.

https://twitter.com/GozukaraFurkan/s...19234278740269

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I haven't seen the tapes that shook the politicians to their cores.
    UN investigators have said there is no footage of rape. It's difficult to be shaken to the core about rape footage if no rape footage exists. If you're talking about the killing of civilians, there is footage available for everyone online to see. Israel made a 40-something-minute video for select journalists that it won't show anyone else: go figure.

I can say that I believe the victims of Hamas rapists, especially since these demons aren't any better than other soldiers in other wars throughout millennia of war crimes against helpless females.
    What rape victims? All the evidence is 'so-and-so' said it happened...' The same people who talked about babies in the oven and 40 beheaded babies.

People just assume there were rapes because 'Hamas bad.' When Israel was asked for evidence by the UN they got nothing and we all know if Israel had actual evidence they'd be broadcasting it to the world non-stop.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Al Jazeera has acquired leaked IDF drone footage showing the IDF killing 4 unarmed Palestinians in Khan Yunis using drone strikes. The footage clearly shows to terrorize and instill fear in Palestinians, as a means to coerce them into leaving Gaza permanently.

https://twitter.com/GozukaraFurkan/s...19234278740269
    As we can all clearly see these four unarmed men out in the open posing no risk were used as human shields by Hamas.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

More of those +20,000 human shields
    https://twitter.com/jakeshieldsajj/s...05746735653121

Be advised before clicking the footage is disturbing.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,529
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

UN investigators have said there is no footage of rape. It's difficult to be shaken to the core about rape footage if no rape footage exists. If you're talking about the killing of civilians, there is footage available for everyone online to see. Israel made a 40-something-minute video for select journalists that it won't show anyone else: go figure.

What rape victims? All the evidence is 'so-and-so' said it happened...' The same people who talked about babies in the oven and 40 beheaded babies.

People just assume there were rapes because 'Hamas bad.' When Israel was asked for evidence by the UN they got nothing and we all know if Israel had actual evidence they'd be broadcasting it to the world non-stop.
    I didn't say that all of the rapes were filmed, although the politicians were devastated by the atrocities that they saw on the tapes. I said that I believe the female victims of Hamas rapists because Hamas indeed are "bad".

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I didn't say that all of the rapes were filmed, although the politicians were devastated by the atrocities that they saw on the tapes. I said that I believe the female victims of Hamas rapists because Hamas indeed are "bad".
    What rape victims? The UN investigators didn't say they spoke to anyone who claims to have been raped. The people who claim there was rape aren't the ones who were raped.

At a press conference following the report’s publication, Patten stressed that the mission “was neither intended nor mandated to be investigative in nature” but noted that despite repeated calls for those affected to come forward, her team had been unable to locate a single victim of sexual assault by Palestinians.
    https://thegrayzone.com/2024/03/07/m...s-rape-report/
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 03-22-2024 at 04:29 AM.

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information