Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,765
    Given: 13,049

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk View Post

click below
    to read the entire article

Awesome video.

No forensic evidence of rape. No video footage of rape. Israeli government claimed that had tons of evidence but were not able to produce anything. Police only interviewed 3 people who said they were raped and weren't able to find support for their claims.

I wasted a lot of time arguing with idiots - Kess and Forsatadtdt - over this issue and, of course, I was right. I have no doubt neither will apologize for slandering me as a rape apologist for stating what was obvious.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,922
    Given: 2,128

0 Not allowed!

Briahna Joy Gray debunked the talking points of the mass Hamas rape hoax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Briahna CANCELED for Being Pro-Palestine? What Really Happened? (w/ Due Dissidence)

Premiered Jun 10, 2024
    In her first interview after being fired from The Hill, Briahna Joy Gray sits down with the co-hosts of the Due Dissidents podcast, Keaton Weiss & Russell Dobular, to discuss the long trajectory of attacks from Zionist Representative Ritchie Torres and others that led to her dismissal for pro-Palestine speech. This censorship has been a long time coming, and the attacks have escalated since Briahna attended a "Dissident Dialogue" conference early last month, which was clipped and circulated about a week before her ouster in a failed attempt at getting her canceled. Russell attended that conference, and gives a first hand account of his experience from the audience, and from subsequent interviews with the staff that put together the event. This is a comprehensive, raw account of what happened, recorded within 24 hours of Briahna receiving the news she'd been canceled. This wasn't about an eye roll.

https://www.instagram.com/bjoyg/?hl=en

https://www.patreon.com/badfaithpodcast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Popular Net personality Candace Owens asks: "Is America a Sovereign Nation or are we being controlled by Israel?"

"Yeah, the Anti-Semitism Bill which is horrific made its way through the House and it got passed somehow. Yeah, forget your first amendment, guys, if you got something to say about Israel. Yeah, you're you're going to be in big trouble. Forget your first amendment if you even accuse someone who is Jewish of having more allegiance to Israel than they do to America. You are going to be in trouble. Forget the First Amendment, if you have any inclination as a Christian that you have a right to believe in the story of Jesus Christ that is our Doctrine. He is our Lord. He's our savior. Well, you better be very careful if you're going to talk about how the Jews played any sort of role in his persecution. Yeah, cuz that's what's in the Anti-Semitism Bill." - Candace Owens

Another Person Fired For Criticizing Israel?!

"Briahna Joy Gray joins me to discuss her recent firing from The Hill and how the criticism of Israel seems to be the only true red line on a bipartisan basis nobody is allowed to cross." - Candace Owens

Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 06-18-2024 at 10:30 AM.
    ~I Colonel Frank Grimes~

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 731
    Given: 579

0 Not allowed!

Modern journalism has once again shown its flaws with a recent example involving Prof. Ruth Halperin-Kaddari, Dr. Sarai Aharoni, and Orit Sulitzeanu. Their statements were grossly misrepresented, twisted to suggest they support the unfounded claim that Israel manipulates accusations of sexual violence. This kind of selective editing misleads the public and undermines the integrity of the media.

The journalists responsible omitted significant portions of the interview, denying readers the full context necessary to understand the experts' true positions. This selective reporting distorts the truth and fosters misinformation. Furthermore, exploiting these experts' willingness to be interviewed for the sake of advancing a biased agenda is a severe breach of trust.

By politicizing the issue of sexual violence, the article not only discredits survivors of the October 7 attack but also harms sexual violence survivors globally. This manipulation of sensitive topics for sensational headlines erodes public trust in journalism and damages the essential role of the media in presenting accurate, unbiased information.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 731
    Given: 579

0 Not allowed!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

IDF knew weeks before Oct. 7 of Hamas plan to take 200 hostages

The intelligence memo detailing the terror group's plans was internally circulated on Sept. 19, less than three weeks before the massacre.

(June 18, 2024 / JNS)

Intelligence documents compiled by the Israel Defense Forces’ Gaza Division only three weeks before Oct. 7 warned that Hamas was preparing for a massive cross-border attack during which at least 200 hostages would be taken, according to Israeli media reports.

The memo, which was internally circulated on Sept. 19, was brought to the attention of at least some top intelligence officials in the military’s Southern Command, Israel’s Kan News reported on Monday night.

The document detailed drills by the Gaza terrorist group’s Nukhba force, which practiced raids on Israeli towns and army bases, as well as how to hold soldiers and civilians hostage once back inside the Strip.

“At 11 a.m., several companies were observed gathering for prayer and lunch before the start of training,” the memo read. “At noon, equipment and weapons are distributed to the combatants, after which a company headquarters drill takes place. At 2:00 p.m., the practice raid begins.”

Hamas terrorists were told to execute hostages to prevent their escape and received orders to raid military outposts for intelligence before returning to Gaza, the IDF memo added.

The junior intelligence officers who observed the exercise estimated the expected number of hostages at between 200 and 250 people. During the actual Oct. 7 attacks on the northwestern Negev, terrorists took roughly 250 people hostage, in addition to murdering 1,200.

One of the soldiers involved in the Sept. 19 report wrote after the massacre, “I feel like crying, yelling and swearing,” per Kan.

In a response to the broadcaster, the IDF did not comment on the alleged memo but said it was probing all failures that led up to Oct. 7 and vowed to present the findings “transparently to the public.”

In April, the head of IDF Military Intelligence, Maj. Gen. Aharon Haliva, announced his resignation from the military, effective after the completion of operational investigations and an overlap process with a replacement. He added that under his command, the Intelligence Directorate “did not live up to the task it was entrusted with.”

Last week, Brig. Gen. Avi Rosenfeld, commander of the Gaza Division, also announced his resignation. IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi has signaled he will step down after the war against Hamas ends.

Earlier this year, Halevi announced an internal probe into the military’s failures, calling the investigation a “duty and not a privilege.”

In January, Israel’s Walla news site cited military sources as claiming that while the IDF was aware of Hamas’s repeated attempts to blow up the security fence on the Gaza border in preparation for the Oct. 7 attacks, it opted to dismiss the rehearsals as a “provocation.”

Hours before Hamas’s attack, IDF intelligence learned that hundreds of terrorists in Gaza had activated Israeli SIM cards in their phones, the military censor cleared for publication in February. The activations were reportedly detected around midnight on the night of Oct. 6.

In October, The New York Times reported that Unit 8200, the IDF’s leading signals intelligence unit, stopped listening to Hamas’s handheld radios a year before the attacks, deciding it was a “waste of effort.”

In addition, critical computer systems used by Unit 8200 broke down on Oct. 6 and were only repaired some 90 minutes before Hamas launched its cross-border massacre, Israel’s Channel 12 reported on Saturday.

Source: IDF knew weeks before Oct. 7 of Hamas plan to take 200 hostages
    ~I Colonel Frank Grimes~

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

U.S. Jewish Army Intel Officer Quits over Gaza, Says "Impossible" Not to See Echoes of Holocaust

We speak with U.S. Army Major Harrison Mann, the first military and intelligence officer to publicly resign over the Biden administration's support for Israel's war on Gaza. Mann left his role at the Defense Intelligence Agency after a 13-year career, saying in a public letter explaining his resignation that "nearly unqualified support for the government of Israel has enabled and empowered the killing and starvation of tens of thousands of innocent Palestinians." Mann submitted his resignation on November 1, just over three weeks into Israel's assault on Gaza, but his separation from the military became effective last week. "Even in the first weeks after October 7 it was really clear that they were prepared to inflict huge numbers of civilian casualties," Mann tells Democracy Now! "I understood that every day that I was going to go into the office, I was going to be contributing to the Israeli campaign." Mann also explains how his Jewish background impacted his decision to resign, saying that while he was proud to wear the same uniform of soldiers who liberated Nazi concentration camps during World War II, it was "impossible" not to see echoes of the Holocaust in the devastation of Gaza. "Seeing photos of charred bodies and burnt corpses and starved, emaciated children that are from 2023, 2024, not the '40s, it's impossible not to make that connection," says Mann. "The situations are not perfectly analogous, but the moral similarities were very clear to me."

Democracy Now! is an independent global news hour that airs on over 1,500 TV and radio stations Monday through Friday. Watch our livestream at democracynow.org Mondays to Fridays 8-9 a.m. ET.

Subscribe to our Daily Email Digest: https://democracynow.org/subscribe

Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 06-18-2024 at 07:16 PM.
    ~I Colonel Frank Grimes~

Last Online
    06-20-2024 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,061
    Given: 3,796

0 Not allowed!

Zionist are Nazis
    Jews are my brother

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Activists destroy a UK factory that makes weapons for Israel.
    https://x.com/jakeshieldsajj/status/1802627310505644306
    ~I Colonel Frank Grimes~

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida