South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Multiculturalism is not inherently good or bad, it's just that France after WW2 received millions of Africans, who are worst kind of immigrants, arguably worse than Gypsies. In a hypothetical siutation where immigrants are exclusively are East Asian, multiculturalism could even be beneficial (in before TC's anecdotes about "Triad gangs"). When I was younger, more Hungarian centric / less knowledgable, I believed Hungary was cursed for having a large Gypsy population. But then I saw what is going on in South Africa, Brazil, USA and increasingly in Western Europe I understood that Gypsies are not necessarily that bad in comparison.

One of the reasons racist / anti-immigrant / alt-right or whatever policies are so rampant in Hungary is due to Gypsies. We've had them here for centuries, but people are still not satisfied with them, the "integration" process that leftist fantasize about never happened, they probably became more ghettoized as their population increased. They were arguably more integrated in the past.
    I heard some westerners say "Why are Hungarians so immigration skeptic if they got no immigrants?" The premise is wrong. We have close to a million Gypsies (in a country of 10 million) who are descendants of immigrants.

In r/hungary subreddit that is filled with educated young hungarian people people are very Western oriented, hate the Hungarian government and praise everything that is Western (including Western policies) but even they're critical - if not straight up hateful - towards Gypsies. The few ones who do defend Gypsies still wouldn't want to live in a Gypsy neighborhood, wouldnt marry a Gypsy and wouldn't want have his children attend a majority Gypsy schoool. The average leftist/liberal is "anti-racist" but classist, which is a contradiction.

Africans in the west are different because people are taught to be empathetic towards them ("We colonized and exploited these poor Africans, now it's our moral obligation to take care of them" etc). Popular culture (sports, singers, rappers, movies etc) where Blacks are well represented give them a boost too. But when we are comparing average Black to average Gypsy, I'm not sure if Blacks have the edge.

I am increasingly apathetic to the situation of the West, I hope at least East Asians can learn from the West's stupidity. If the current trajectory of the West remains, the West could become a Brazilian type of society and East Asians could carry the torch of whiteness in the future. I think not even leftists/liberals who are in charge of the west are optimistic about the future, the average westerner tends to be a doomer, that is why the dystopian genre is so popular among westerners.
    A diverse society inevitably becomes a low-trust society,
    regardless of the quality of the immigrants (obviously low-quality immigrants are much worse).

Diversity inevitably leads to tribalism, ethnic patronage, corruption, self-interest,
    and a collapse of civic virtue, not to mention the collapse of the native culture and history.

And as the diverse society becomes more corrupt and self-interested and less virtuous,
    the personal networks, local enterprises, and institutions will begin to break down.
    The competence and quality of individuals will start to break down.

A low-trust society is destined to be poor, stagnant, and backward, with no social support.

The rare/small functional diverse societies that I see are Asian, authoritarian, anti-liberal,
    with a strong culture (and imposition) of discipline and civic virtue,
    which does not exist in the West, and probably cannot exist in the West.
    And anyway the character of such a society will be non-Western.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 11:02 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Yes liberals need to suffer the consequences of their policies to have an identity crisis and change,
    but some will never see until it is too late.
    So many are now suffering rapes and brutal murders from their own pet migrants after trying to be nice to them.

But left-liberalism is an a set of luxury beliefs, an elite ideology, and all successful people INSULATE.

The elite or careerist liberal's goal is to insulate herself from the dysfunction caused by liberal policies.

The object of liberal success is to insulate oneself from the consequences of liberalism, this leads to profound hypocrisy.
    At least non-liberals can enjoy some dark humour and healthy disgust and cynicism.

As they concentrate in a smaller, safer, more expensive part of the city, the rest of the city will be neglected.
    And many will leave the cities and allow them to collapse.

Even in central Paris and in the Bois de Boulogne, I have had some problems, I thought these were the safest areas!
    Almost no area is safe 100%, they spread and the easy metro transportation around Paris allow all the ones up to no good to roam easily pretty much everywhere, they get free tickets or just jump it. The metro system at night is a tense moment for any Parisian, during the day it's mostly about roma pickpockets.
    I would say the 5th is the best district, and some parts of the 16th, not too close to the "Bois" indeed. Even the Champs-Élysées are not great to be around at rush hours or for popular events.

Why did you venture in the Bois de Boulogne? In my time the worst that could happen in that hood was to stumble upon a "Brazilian conspiracy theory". That should have got worse too.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Why did you venture in the Bois de Boulogne? In my time the worst that could happen in that hood was to stumble upon a "Brazilian conspiracy theory". That should have got worse too.
    When I am in Paris, I stay about 400 meters from the Bois, and I go walking and jogging and I like nature.

What is a Brazilian conspiracy theory?

For many years, since I was 15 or 16,
    I would gradually start having more and more problems in all the public tourist areas, especially at night.
    Now I do not even want to go to Paris anymore,
    but the city is strategic for air travel and cargo (for my business) and I stay for a few days a year.
    I am always ready to sell what I have and leave the city.
    I was VERY close to selling when Anne Hidalgo tried to ban me from burning wood in my fireplace. (love fireplaces)

London is not much better, and the government there is even more annoying than Paris.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 11:59 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    When I am in Paris, I stay about 400 meters from the Bois, and I go hiking and jogging and I like nature.

What is a Brazilian conspiracy theory?

For many years, since I was 15 or 16,
    I would gradually start having more and more problems in all the public tourist areas, especially at night.
    Now I do not even want to go to Paris anymore,
    but the city is strategic for air travel and cargo (for my business) and I stay for a few days a year.
    I am always ready to sell what I have and leave the city.
    I was VERY close to selling when Anne Hidalgo tried to ban me from burning wood in my fireplace. (love fireplaces)

London is not much better, and the government there is even more annoying than Paris.
    Just joking about the Brazilian trans often found there (that never exists as seen in the Macron thread). I have now legitimate concerns about people going out at night if they can't spot a 75y old trap.

I wouldn't live in Paris anymore, even if you paid me for it in a private mansion. I bet she wanted to ban wood burning because "it kills the planet!!" or something of that tune. Her administration is made of intersectional activists. There s a whole section of a show in France about all her stupid policies and how she destroys Paris, now on purpose.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Just joking about the Brazilian trans often found there (that never exists as seen in the Macron thread). I have now legitimate concerns about people going out at night if they can't spot a 75y old trap.
    LOL, this was my instinctual first impression of Michelle Obama as well,
    I have seen her many times on Sunset Boulevard at night, wearing ONLY a leopard coat.
    Maybe she is a very masculine woman. But Brigitte is very strange, I will have more for the thread later.
    (I have not noticed the Brazilians in the Bois but I do not doubt it.)

I wouldn't live in Paris anymore, even if you paid me for it in a private mansion. I bet she wanted to ban wood burning because "it kills the planet!!" or something of that tune. Her administration is made of intersectional activists. There s a whole section of a show in France about all her stupid policies and how she destroys Paris, now on purpose.
    The same policies banning wood-burning fireplaces are now in London,
    and parts of California around and including San Francisco.
    In London/Heathrow, at least I am outside the city in a conservative area where I can still burn wood.

California is the ultimate woke nightmare, the epicentre of wokeness.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Beware people who call everything 'woke'. Beware 'right-wing' Jews like Kisin and Ben Shapiro who promulgated the 'Woke' term to obfuscate the real issues, principally the anti-White agenda.
    Ah yeah. The anti-white agenda of being against a demagogue who started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukranians because 1300 years ago Ukraine was Russia yo!

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,034
    Given: 6,627

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Ah yeah. The anti-white agenda of being against a demagogue who started a war that killed hundreds of thousands of Russians and Ukranians because 1300 years ago Ukraine was Russia yo!
    Come again? I was referring to the choreographed labelling of the explicitly anti-White BLM movement around 2020 as woke, long before this Russian invasion of Ukraine (which I have never supported, partly for the reasons you mention). They obfuscated what BLM was with this generalised woke term, then attempted to redirect any angst for it against 'identity politics' generally (as long as it isn't againt Jewish identity politics, in the form of support for Israel).

I'm no fan of Western Russia shills, Muslim admirers, or Chi-com/DPKR sympathisers on the right, but controlled opposition like Kisin is nobody to trust either.
    Last edited by Creoda; 03-15-2024 at 07:56 PM.
    Spoiler!

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,401
    Given: 2,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Disaffected right-wingers who think that some faraway place (Russia, China, India, Arabia or wherever) offers a virtuous and wholesome alternative to the supposedly 'decadent' West.
    Do you mean in particular some "trad" Catholics and the so-called 4th position of Dugin?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques de Imbelloni View Post
    Do you mean in particular some "trad" Catholics and the so-called 4th position of Dugin?
    Possibly.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Come again? I was referring to the choreographed labelling of the explicitly anti-White BLM movement around 2020 as woke, long before this Russian invasion of Ukraine (which I have never supported, partly for the reasons you mention). They obfuscated what BLM was with this generalised woke term, then attempted to redirect any angst for it against 'identity politics' generally (as long as it isn't againt Jewish identity politics, in the form of support for Israel).

I'm no fan of Western Russia shills, Muslim admirers, or Chi-com/DPKR sympathisers on the right, but controlled opposition like Kisin is nobody to trust either.
    There is nothing wrong with Jews or even Russians with common sense for that matter. The only people who are wrong in this context are the folks supporting the mad mad known as Putin who should have been put to death years ago.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information