South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Disaffected right-wingers who think that some faraway place (Russia, China, India, Arabia or wherever) offers a virtuous and wholesome alternative to the supposedly 'decadent' West.
    Kisin is an establishment tool and "de-radicaliser" like Ben Shapiro or insipid Lex Fridman. The algorithm favours them, why?

Has Kisin been to any of these places? He might learn something!
    Why does he show Tucker next to them? Very misleading!

Even the title of his video and thread is dumb. Smart people are AWAKE not WOKE.

The decadent West is profoundly disgusting, unmeritocratic and anti-human, and is not even democratic/free anymore,
    and is collapsing from within and changing into something unrecognisable.

Unfortunately, currently,

only some ex-communist European countries are white, non-Globohomo (non-Sorosoid) and nominally Christian.

So of course anyone who actually cares about NATIONAL values will prefer these places.

Other Western countries are not totally lost yet, but the fight will be brutal and victory is uncertain.

(Of course patriotic White Russians would stay and fight in 1918,
    but by 1921 the smart ones were making contingency plans, the future was bleak)

For me personally, I do not mind living in a non-white or non-Christian country, if it is non-Sorosoid.

But I will always prefer to first secure the existence of my own group/tribe, whether they have a functional nation or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Sharia is barbaric and inferior but it's tailored for the population there. In the same tune Gaddafi was a tyrant to western standards but was the only way to have a stable and somewhat developping state.
    I don't want that in the West because it's simply not needed here.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 09:38 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

You do realise that something like 80%+ of Dubai's residents are foreigners, right? That is far more extreme than any city in the West. And most come from South and SE Asia, with Westerners and even fellow Arabs being few by comparison.
    Exactly, this is why Dubai and other foreign places are attractive to Westerners,
    in addition to much lower taxes and everything being clean and safe and functional, you know, minor details.

You see, the West import hordes of the lowest quality migrants from the Third World,
    while places like Dubai import the highest quality migrants from the First World!

Nice population exchange!

And the tiny native population of Dubai benefits and keeps full control, the foreigners do not vote.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 09:16 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Something worth thinking about:

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

You ve seen the European stats, the ratio of crime of non whites is staggering, reaching x15 to 30 the rate of natives in most countries with sizeable immigration. You don't have exactly the same type of immigration.
    Even if half the population of a country were to become like that, it would be hell on earth.

So we should continue and see how worse it can get right?
    Tell me about it, I lived in a hellscape for white people, and I still visit every year for a few months.

My past and my present is the future of the West, unless there are some big changes (not likely but worth fighting for).

My future is something unimaginable to conventional people.

Keep a good imagination, open mind, and unconventional thinking, be flexible.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 05:50 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Even if foreigners don't have the vote in Dubai, in some ways it is arguably still a moot point, since the native Emirati population is now tiny and they must feel like strangers in their own country, even if they won't openly say so.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    And the tiny native population of Dubai benefits and keeps full control, the foreigners do not vote.
    Even if foreigners don't have the vote in Dubai, in some ways it is arguably still a moot point, since the native Emirati population is now tiny and they must feel like strangers in their own country, even if they won't openly say so.
    On the contrary, the average native population lives very segregated from the Western population,
    and even have an elite status of sorts:
    well-paid, secure government jobs and generous benefits are reserved for them.
    The natives can afford to be quite lazy and arrogant, because they know they are in charge.
    Their oil money and stable competent rule attracts Westerners.

Imported "high-value" Westerners spend money and build and modernise the country. They are often temporary.
    Imported temporary guest workers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, etc. do the labour.
    Only the natives are permanent.

The Islamic civilisations have always had separate spaces, separate rules for the many ethnic, religious sects under their control.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 09:36 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Tell me about it, I lived in a hellscape for white people, and I still visit every year for a few months.

My past and my present is the future of the West, unless there are some big changes (not likely but worth fighting for).

My future is something unimaginable to conventional people.

Keep a good imagination, open mind, and unconventional thinking, be flexible.
    Im not gonna pretend France is already like south Africa, but in some specific places it might get scaringly close. I used to live for a couple of years next to the infamous northern "9.3" ghettos of Paris. I had to when i built my first business with a friend as it was next to an historical industrial area (Aubervilliers) and at that point we were still very broke...

We are still talking to this day how we managed to survive this shit, literally, we dodged getting stabbed a couple of times, he got held at gunpoint and so many crazy stories... That was more than 10 years ago.
    I had quite a couple of funny encounters in my own region of Lyon, playing club football, going out at night etc... but hopefully managed to spend most of my childhood far enough in the countryside and even around city centers that was not nearly as bad yet there in comparison.

I guess at least that motivated us to succeed and escaping this hellhole as fast as possible. It was not like that yet, so i can only imagine how it would be today:

Bottom line... liberals really have to taste their own medicine on daily basis to understand how it's like for regular people to live among diversity, because most people will have to remain there all their life, they have only one country and never will have the means to escape it.

You can't just meet a few selected prepped up non whites in Chelsea, the 16th district of Paris, all the safe spaces where they remain a small minority, while never crossing the edge of their neighbourhood (so much for a free democracy). Then come comment how everything is gonna be fine pursuing this madness and everybody should stop being paranoid, which is basically what they ve been telling everyone for decades. We ve seen the results already.

They most of the times quickly change their mind in my experience when they get actually exposed to the materialization of their "ideals". I ve seen hilarious complete u-turn. However some will never change as they won't admit they were wrong all their life or their identity crisis/quarell with the country, will always prevent them to see things objectively.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This already looks like a typical American or South African city! Except your cities are not 20% white yet.

Im not gonna pretend France is already like south Africa, but in some specific places it might get scaringly close. I used to live for a couple of years next to the infamous northern "9.3" ghettos of Paris. I had to when i built my first business with a friend as it was next to an historical industrial area (Aubervilliers) and at that point we were still very broke...

We are still talking to this day how we managed to survive this shit, literally, we dodged getting stabbed a couple of times, he got held at gunpoint and so many crazy stories... That was more than 10 years ago.
    I had quite a couple of funny encounters in my own region of Lyon, playing club football, going out at night etc... but hopefully managed to spend most of my childhood far enough in the countryside and even around city centers that was not nearly as bad yet there in comparison.

I guess at least that motivated us to succeed and escaping this hellhole as fast as possible. It was not like that yet, so i can only imagine how it would be today:
    Every Western city I have been to, I attract problems usually from MENA or black men,
    sometimes a coercive aggressive shit leftist activist (who is white, sometimes female),
    and drug users quite often as well (who are sometimes white).

The problems are, at the very least, sexual harassment, up to intimidation or verbal assault,
    up to assault from a man or group of men sometimes with weapons,
    and attempted carjacking (several times) and attempted robberies and burglaries.
    So I am usually in a group, preferably not at night, and always carrying some type of weapon for defence, legal or not.
    This is where we are, and things will only get worse for the near future or the long-term future.

The only cities where I have not had any problems yet are the Asian ones and the Eastern European ones.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Bottom line... liberals really have to taste their own medicine on daily basis to understand how it's like for regular people to live among diversity, because most people will have to remain there all their life, they have only one country and never will have the means to escape it.

You can't just meet a few selected prepped up non whites in Chelsea, the 16th district of Paris, all the safe spaces where they remain a small minority, while never crossing the edge of their neighbourhood (so much for a free democracy). Then come comment how everything is gonna be fine pursuing this madness and everybody should stop being paranoid, which is basically what they ve been telling everyone for decades. We ve seen the results already.

They most of the times quickly change their mind in my experience when they get actually exposed to the materialization of their "ideals". I ve seen hilarious complete u-turn. However some will never change as they won't admit they were wrong all their life or their identity crisis/quarell with the country, will always prevent them to see things objectively.
    Yes liberals need to suffer the consequences of their policies to have an identity crisis and change,
    but some will never see until it is too late.
    So many are now suffering rapes and brutal murders from their own pet migrants after trying to be nice to them.

But left-liberalism is an a set of luxury beliefs, an elite ideology, and all successful people INSULATE.

The elite or careerist liberal's goal is to insulate herself from the dysfunction caused by liberal policies.

The object of liberal success is to insulate oneself from the consequences of liberalism, this leads to profound hypocrisy.
    At least non-liberals can enjoy some dark humour and healthy disgust and cynicism.

As they concentrate in a smaller, safer, more expensive part of the city, the rest of the city will be neglected.
    And many will leave the cities and allow them to collapse.

Even in central Paris and in the Bois de Boulogne, I have had some problems, I thought these were the safest areas!

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,023
    Given: 12,251

2 Not allowed!

Multiculturalism is not inherently good or bad, it's just that France after WW2 received millions of Africans, who are worst kind of immigrants, arguably worse than Gypsies. In a hypothetical siutation where immigrants are exclusively are East Asian, multiculturalism could even be beneficial (in before TC's anecdotes about "Triad gangs"). When I was younger, more Hungarian centric / less knowledgable, I believed Hungary was cursed for having a large Gypsy population. But then I saw what is going on in South Africa, Brazil, USA and increasingly in Western Europe I understood that Gypsies are not necessarily that bad in comparison.

One of the reasons racist / anti-immigrant / alt-right or whatever policies are so rampant in Hungary is due to Gypsies. We've had them here for centuries, but people are still not satisfied with them, the "integration" process that leftist fantasize about never happened, they probably became more ghettoized as their population increased. They were arguably more integrated in the past.
    I heard some westerners say "Why are Hungarians so immigration skeptic if they got no immigrants?" The premise is wrong. We have close to a million Gypsies (in a country of 10 million), they are descendants of immigrants.

In r/hungary subreddit that is filled with educated young hungarian people people are very Western oriented, hate the Hungarian government and praise everything that is Western (including Western policies) but even they're critical - if not straight up hateful - towards Gypsies. The few ones who do defend Gypsies still wouldn't want to live in a Gypsy neighborhood, wouldnt marry a Gypsy and wouldn't want have his children attend a majority Gypsy schoool. The average leftist/liberal is "anti-racist" but classist, which is a contradiction.

Africans in the west are different because people are taught to be empathetic towards them ("We colonized and exploited these poor Africans, now it's our moral duty to take care of them" etc). Popular culture (sports, singers, rappers, movies etc) where Blacks are well represented give them a boost too. But when we are comparing average Black to average Gypsy, I'm not sure if Blacks have the edge.

I am increasingly apathetic to the situation of the West, I hope at least East Asians can learn from the West's stupidity. If the current trajectory of the West remains, the West could become a Brazilian type of society and East Asians could carry the torch of whiteness (and everything positive associated with white societies) in the distant future. I think not even the open border leftists/liberals who are in charge of the west are optimistic about the future, the average westerner tends to be a doomer, that is why the dystopian genre is so popular among westerners.
    Last edited by Universe; 03-15-2024 at 10:39 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information