South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Default How this poor ugly dude was able to date this beautiful woman

This don't make sense. She is literally look like actress/pop girls . He is a decade older than her too. So not only in looks. He is dating above in age too.
    This is really destroying Hypergamy theory. According to which woman want to date up.
    driver so not rich either. So you can't say that she date him for money either.

Dark traits theory seem more and more true. Maybe she just like thugs.
    I see news of ugly poor dudes killing their good looking girlfriend. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIltVpZXwAEqziG.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	127629
    Last edited by rajputprincess; 03-14-2024 at 08:45 AM.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 278

2 Not allowed!

In an ideal world, people would only date/marry out of love that is based in compatible morals, beliefs, lifestyle, and mutual attraction, every relationship would be safe and comfortable for both people involved, and there would be zero pressure or non-love related motivations behind their relationships.

We do not live in an ideal world.

I don't know these people, so I cannot say for sure, but I can take a guess that he was a hoodrat who thought a white girl was an upgrade but would probably stick his wiener in anything, and she was a stupid girl who fetishized thugs and black men, maybe even wanted to piss off her parents or something. To her this would probably be "dating up", if she viewed thuggish and/or black men as somehow superior.

I think the "dark triad" crap only applies to women with sub-90 IQ and emotional issues, but because many people are stupid NPCs with mental problems, it obviously is true for many women. I can see the appeal of bad boys but I am also not dumb as rocks and I have a moral compass, so I never pursued it, knowing it's unproductive and dangerous.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    In an ideal world, people would only date/marry out of love that is based in compatible morals, beliefs, lifestyle, and mutual attraction, every relationship would be safe and comfortable for both people involved, and there would be zero pressure or non-love related motivations behind their relationships.

We do not live in an ideal world.

I don't know these people, so I cannot say for sure, but I can take a guess that he was a hoodrat who thought a white girl was an upgrade but would probably stick his wiener in anything, and she was a stupid girl who fetishized thugs and black men, maybe even wanted to piss off her parents or something. To her this would probably be "dating up", if she viewed thuggish and/or black men as somehow superior.

I think the "dark triad" crap only applies to women with sub-90 IQ and emotional issues, but because many people are stupid NPCs with mental problems, it obviously is true for many women. I can see the appeal of bad boys but I am also not dumb as rocks and I have a moral compass, so I never pursued it, knowing it's unproductive and dangerous.
    So you believe that Hypergamy theory only apply to high iq women?
    While low iq women want dark triad thug even if he is ugly and poor

She was killed by him. Those women should rather stay single if they don't find nice guys attractive

Bad guy would literally kill you

There are many good looking black men. She could have dated good looking black dudes lol

How is she dating up.if she like black thug guys. Then date someone who actually look near her look level. Maybe they can produce a Zendaya lol

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    So you believe that Hypergamy theory only apply to high iq women?
    While low iq women want dark triad thug even if he is ugly and poor

She was killed by him. Those women should rather stay single if they don't find nice guys attractive

Bad guy would literally kill you
    I believe the hypergamy theory applies to materialistic and vain women with low empathy, not high IQ women. Not all women, not even most, but a sizeable portion, because many people are fuckin terrible in one way or another.

I agree that those women should stay single, but they are not smart enough to figure that out. I've met loads of women who repeatedly dated bad men and never seemed to learn anything from it. I know one girl who was abused by her first husband, but admitted that she was attracted by the qualities that made it seem he would abuse her. Didn't learn anything from it and went on to marry another guy who made my skin crawl. We don't talk anymore.

I feel like dating a douchebag or two (or a crazy woman) is a normal developmental thing when you're like a teenager. I feel like it's supposed to teach you to have standards so you don't continue doing it forever.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I believe the hypergamy theory applies to materialistic and vain women with low empathy, not high IQ women. Not all women, not even most, but a sizeable portion, because many people are fuckin terrible in one way or another.

I agree that those women should stay single, but they are not smart enough to figure that out. I've met loads of women who repeatedly dated bad men and never seemed to learn anything from it. I know one girl who was abused by her first husband, but admitted that she was attracted by the qualities that made it seem he would abuse her. Didn't learn anything from it and went on to marry another guy who made my skin crawl. We don't talk anymore.

I feel like dating a douchebag or two (or a crazy woman) is a normal developmental thing when you're like a teenager. I feel like it's supposed to teach you to have standards so you don't continue doing it forever.
    So what average woman want if they don't want good looks, money or dark traits?

So average woman date anything lol

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So what average woman want if they don't want good looks, money or dark traits?

So average woman date anything lol
    I think average people who are morally decent usually just want to marry someone they are attracted to and love, probably with some other standards that are influenced by their culture or family (for example in my family they really wanted me to marry some Nordic looking macho provider type). Whether or not it always works out, or whether or not they are able to function in this marriage, is a different question. Most people of either sex are not as bad as red pill bros or radical feminists would have you believe. I think their intentions, on average, are a bit more purer than the internet would claim.
    It's Modelo Negra time

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

1 Not allowed!

BBC or women tend to downgrade on mens look if they have no confidence in themself, prolly trauma from past relationship being cheated.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

What an animal, she had a cute girlfriend.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

1 Not allowed!

This don't make sense. She is literally look like actress/pop girls . He is a decade older than her too. So not only in looks. He is dating above in age too.
    This is really destroying Hypergamy theory. According to which woman want to date up.
    driver so not rich either. So you can't say that she date him for money either.

Dark traits theory seem more and more true. Maybe she just like thugs.
    I see news of ugly poor dudes killing their good looking girlfriend. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GIltVpZXwAEqziG.jpeg 
Views:	125 
Size:	258.0 KB 
ID:	127629
    Many such cases. Her primal, atavistic impulses were stronger than her default hypergamist logic. Sad!
    Hypergamy would have kept her alive.

Like many white women in permissive/liberal environments, she wanted massive black ****, let's be honest,
    because white liberal-leftist men are unsatisfying sissy betas,
    because they have been p***ywhipped and emasculated by the neurotic women around them.

Like many other white women killed by their black boyfriends,
    she learned too late that she cannot enjoy the massive black **** without being killed by the savage to whom it is attached.

Many women also seem to like male pitbulls, and become "pit-mommies", and are sometimes devoured by their own dogs.

Why do you think women like male dogs, especially the most dangerous/masculine ones, pitbulls?
    Because the dangerous male dog is a form of ersatz masculinity, which they crave, which is so lacking in their society.

I do not want any pets, I prefer decent sexy humans.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-15-2024 at 06:36 AM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Many such cases. Her primal, atavistic impulses were stronger than her default hypergamist logic. Sad!
    Hypergamy would have kept her alive.

Like many white women in permissive/liberal environments, she wanted massive black ****, let's be honest,
    because white liberal-leftist men are unsatisfying sissy betas,
    because they have been p***ywhipped and emasculated by the neurotic women around them.

Like many other white women killed by their black boyfriends,
    she learned too late that she cannot enjoy the massive black **** without being killed by the savage to whom it is attached.

Many women also seem to like male pitbulls, and become "pit-mommies", and are sometimes devoured by their own dogs.

Why do you think women like male dogs, especially the most dangerous/masculine ones, pitbulls?
    Because the dangerous male dog is a form of ersatz masculinity, which they crave, which is so lacking in their society.

I do not want any pets, I prefer decent sexy humans.
    I mean could have dated a black guy in her look range or black guy who is rich. Even if she wanted only black dude.

She is proving Hypergamy theory false by dating below in age, looks, money.

This black dude. Is above her look level and he is model so above her in money too. Only thing she have is age. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-Tyson_Beckford_(cropped).jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	127639

I don't agree with dogs. Things. Many women genuinely prefer cute dogs breed. And masculine dog is good for protection
    Most women would love saint Bernard.

Strong yet cute. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-15T124944.275.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	127640

I do agree with this dark trait theory.
    I watch anime. And it is always the most evil character that is popular among women. But at least those evil character are good looking lol.

So dark trait theory is true. You want see those women with skinny short weak looking somali.
    It is always west African thug lol.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information