R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,491
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with a woman wanting to date taller men even if it is because of stripper heels. My 14 year old daughter is 175 cm and she would not date someone her height or shorter than her and I wouldn't let her anyway. That's normal.

Both of you will understand my point when (or if) you ever have a daughter.

Until then, carry on with your gender warz.
    Hey bud, long time no see.

So do you have a specific number in mind for your daughter, more than 190 or 195cm maybe? That's not gonna be a lot of people in Canada.

I do have a daughter as well. I have more time than you at her age however i would have a few other concerns before height despite the fact she is 185cm at 6. Is there anything else you would like for her besides that? They will probably both do whatever they want anyway and who knows which new stupid things the global culture will have filled our kid's mind with until then?

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessna View Post
    I agree with this. Men don’t just want any woman. They want a good looking woman. That’s why we spend a lot of time and money to look attractive. Cosmetic industry makes insane profits because of it. I don’t think women in general are as critical or selective when it comes to male appearance. And if a guy is extremely good looking (like a 9) he won’t have a problem getting women even if he’s a worthless bum.
    I personally believe that most women dress to impress others women's or for themselves

Many say it on social media. Like I am wearing short skirt not because of dudes but because I like it for example. And don't want guys to approach me

Last Online
    Today @ 11:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,519
    Given: 8,746

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I personally believe that most women dress to impress others women's or for themselves

Many say it on social media. Like I am wearing short skirt not because of dudes but because I like it for example. And don't want guys to approach me
    I think people who dress well simply have a. sensoric taste for it and b. want to impress others (no matter who) and virtually all cases are a+b, sometimes b. is developed because of a. or a. realize what power it has so it becomes also b.

Is it usually effective attractive women dressing in some way? oh yes it is!

So either way, it works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    10 Body + 8 face. 9/10

I agree and i would say the 9's are way more chill when it comes to that, also they tend to be better at rejecting guys "softly" and with a smile, when many 6-7 who have got hit on less often in their life, act like they are about to call their lawyers.
    Its because for 8+ women their image is important, while for mids its not, in fact they often get fucked/used by 8+ guys so they have unrealistic expectations about what they really attract.
    Last edited by Immanenz; 03-19-2024 at 03:29 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,332
    Given: 3,044

0 Not allowed!

I agree with this. Men don’t just want any woman. They want a good looking woman. That’s why we spend a lot of time and money to look attractive. Cosmetic industry makes insane profits because of it. I don’t think women in general are as critical or selective when it comes to male appearance. And if a guy is extremely good looking (like a 9) he won’t have a problem getting women even if he’s a worthless bum.
    But they are extremely selective when it comes to the guy's financial situation.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kessaras View Post
    But they are extremely selective when it comes to the guy's financial situation.
    Do they?
    Explain this video

https://youtu.be/ErfFJblWzrk?si=VhvndWRG-_aCX6j7

This guy had more success when he looked like a thug vs office worker lol

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 798
    Given: 278

1 Not allowed!

Somewhat.

I've met some nasty overly materialistic women. My cousin is about to marry some ugly Brazilian alcoholic just because he made six figures and could support her weird lifestyle of going to Disneyworld every year and changing her wardrobe once a year and eating out multiple times a week and other silly shit that just wastes a metric ton of money for no reason. These women do exist. In some cultures more than others, I will say Eastern European women are exceptionally materialistic sometimes, as well as some other nationalities.

However, most ordinary women I've met who are not malicious weirdos just want the man to be stably employed, able to afford being married and having kids, and have a good work ethic. That's all I ever wanted and we were quite poor in the beginning of our marriage, but I knew he was reliable and we would be upwardly mobile in time, I knew that I was not going to end up homeless and starving if I trusted him to father my children. And this is a completely reasonable thing for any woman to expect from a man, as long as she is not a lazy bum herself. Lazy bums should marry other lazy bums and leave us financially literate people the fuck alone lol.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

I am slightly above average in wealth for my country, and I never dated a wealthy man in my life. Most were even below average in income.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Do they?
    Explain this video

https://youtu.be/ErfFJblWzrk?si=VhvndWRG-_aCX6j7

This guy had more success when he looked like a thug vs office worker lol
    Not watching the video but it depends on the woman too. 4 billion human beings are simply not a monolith or hivemind. Shaniqua the hoodrat probably doesn't care about a man's income because she already is the single mom to four kids from four different dads - in her culture men are not providers or protectors, so why have that as a standard for the Penis of the Week. Some Eastern European village woman is going to be more interested in a man's ability to provide and protect since it's expected that she will do one thing and her husband will do another thing in her culture. And then it's also down to the individual woman's mentality and goals.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I am slightly above average in wealth for my country, and I never dated a wealthy man in my life. Most were even below average in income.
    I have rejected men for being too "upper class". I know it may sound odd to people, especially the red pill bros on here, but I don't think I would have a happy marriage with someone whose entire family were always wealthy. We would have nothing in common since my family was quite poor my entire life and I'm mentally a part of "poor culture" despite my husband and I being firmly middle class now. I know where I came from. I also think too much money damages a person's character, I can't really think of any ultra wealthy people I know who are also good people.

And a man who works hard, has always worked, is reliable, etc. yet is lower class (but stable!) will always be worth more than a man who is rich because mommy and daddy gave him a bunch of money, ensured he has some bullshit job looking at Excel spreadsheets all day, yet he knows nothing about struggling or what is a good work ethic.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Are you sure we live in the same universe?
    Men are such hypocrites. “Men have no standards” but then proceed bashing women for their appearance in rate me threads. I don’t think I’ve even been criticized for my looks as much as I am on TA lol
    My point is that looks are important for men. They should stop pretending otherwise.
    And men are not hiding the fact that looks are important to men. And despite that, women rate male attractiveness much more harshly. Luckily for men, men are able to compensate that.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information