Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    Very stupid thing to say Indians or even Pakistanis are more "backwards" than Afghans in UK.
    Indians overall are well liked by British people and working in all professions in high positions, running businesses, working as journalists etc.
    Yeah. His statement is quite odd.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,320
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Very stupid thing to say Indians or even Pakistanis are more "backwards" than Afghans in UK.
    Indians overall are well liked by British people and working in all professions in high positions, running businesses, working as journalists etc.
    No this is true, Indians especially British Indians are well off in society and are extremely successful . Same can be said about British Pakistanis. The only thing is that Pakistanis make up the majority of the Muslims especially in the urban areas, so it seems they are everywhere. Afghans make a much smaller population and go unnoticed generally speaking .

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    Lol I don't mind so called Afghan savages, they are not the main problem, londonistan is full of Pakistanis, Somalis, Indians who are even more backwards, I would take Afghans over them any time and frankly a lot of Afghans don't look less European than the Greek and Bulgarians.
    You are a fool. Afghans are one of most violent and criminal migrants in Europe. Last week one raped and killed a little girl in Vienna. Murders and rapes they commited are countless.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,445
    Given: 5,771

0 Not allowed!

Indian areas are dumps, the people have the same middle eastern mindset as people in Iran or Syria just without the burkas(though Bangladeshi women actually wear them more than Arabs here) if Indians left they wouldn't be missed. If you ever visit an Indian area there is a feeling of scruffiness, untidyness, Afghans don't have a large community yet in London but I doubt a large Afghan community would be anywhere near as scruffy and unkempt as the Indian areas and with better restaurants too.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bangla
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vessna View Post
    I said he won’t pass as a Russian or Ukrainian/NE euro.
    It’s not a hard science but rather my personal opinion.
    I meet a lot of people from around the world every day. I’ve never mistaken a non-euro person for euro person irl. But you keep fooling yourself
    I don't know what it is about these online anthro forums but it's filled with non-whites who want to be White/European so badly lmao. It's so funny, really amusing stuff. I agree with you btw. I've seen like god knows how many Afghans, they just end up looking either south Asian or like Arabic/Iranian in real life

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 11:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Paddy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 133
    Given: 556

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nationofsymbol View Post
    i cant even see your photo anymore quit whining
    Good to see this clown banned.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Indian areas are dumps, the people have the same middle eastern mindset as people in Iran or Syria just without the burkas(though Bangladeshi women actually wear them more than Arabs here) if Indians left they wouldn't be missed. If you ever visit an Indian area there is a feeling of scruffiness, untidyness, Afghans don't have a large community yet in London but I doubt a large Afghan community would be anywhere near as scruffy and unkempt as the Indian areas and with better restaurants too.
    Why would Indians leave though? Many have been here since 1950s and early 1960s, some even before 1950s. British are not going to ask Indians to leave because like I said Indians and native British people overall get along very well in UK.

Which Indian areas are scruffy? Maybe I will visit one of those places when I have time.
    There might be some places like that, but the cleaning is done by the council, not by Indians. The only unkempt place I have ever seen in an area with a lot of Indians was one car park in Southall, West London.

Indians are spread out quite a lot as well, more than I think you are aware, not just living in "Indian areas" but also living in places where non-Indians live in the same streets.

Lol most Indians in UK are not running restaurants. The "Indian restaurants" are run mostly by Bangladeshis, but even then most are not scruffy. The CEO of the district council where I live is a Punjabi. It is also one of the more expensive areas in the South East.

Anyway not to worry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why would Indians leave though? Many have been here since 1950s and early 1960s, some even before 1950s. British are not going to ask Indians to leave because like I said Indians and native British people overall get along very well in UK.

Which Indian areas are scruffy? Maybe I will visit one of those places when I have time.
    There might be some places like that, but the cleaning is done by the council, not by Indians. The only unkempt place I have ever seen in an area with a lot of Indians was one car park in Southall, West London.

Indians are spread out quite a lot as well, more than I think you are aware, not just living in "Indian areas" but also living in places where non-Indians live in the same streets.

Lol most Indians in UK are not running restaurants. The "Indian restaurants" are run mostly by Bangladeshis, but even then most are not scruffy. The CEO of the district council where I live is a Punjabi. It is also one of the more expensive areas in the South East.

Anyway not to worry.
    Southall, a total dump, Harrow, at least in most of the borough it is a total dump though the hill where the posh white boys go to school is nice and picturesque, East Ham, Upton park again a total dump. It is upto Indians to leave but they seem to be better off here and sending money back to relatives in India so i can see them staying, unfortunately the government is addicted to importing Indian labour whether through the EU or now after Brexit with student visa schemes and skilled worker visas. There are a lot of restaurants in Indian areas of London, i haven't a clue if they are run by Bangladeshis or not but a lot of their clientale are actually Indian so i imagine they are run by actual Indians. The best Indian restaurants are found in more affluent white areas and are probably Bengali run, i have walked past restaurants in Hounslow, Harrow etc and the food doesn't look that appealing.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

1 Not allowed!

Southall, a total dump, Harrow, at least in most of the borough it is a total dump though the hill where the posh white boys go to school is nice and picturesque, East Ham, Upton park again a total dump. It is upto Indians to leave but they seem to be better off here and sending money back to relatives in India so i can see them staying, unfortunately the government is addicted to importing Indian labour whether through the EU or now after Brexit with student visa schemes and skilled worker visas. There are a lot of restaurants in Indian areas of London, i haven't a clue if they are run by Bangladeshis or not but a lot of their clientale are actually Indian so i imagine they are run by actual Indians. The best Indian restaurants are found in more affluent white areas and are probably Bengali run, i have walked past restaurants in Hounslow, Harrow etc and the food doesn't look that appealing.
    I can tell you are making up nonsense now. Bengalis are now running cleaner restaurants than Indians lol.

Southall has always been as it is. Its not a dump at all. The houses are older, but most of them are good inside. Did Indians build Southall?
    Places like East Ham, Upton Park, Ilford etc have always been like that. Its not the Indians who built those places. Again most of these places are not dumps. I go to Ilford regularly.
    Indians are not living in scruffy, dump areas in Slough, Hayes, Ealing, Wraysbury, Reading etc.

If the food doesn't look appealing to you, nobody is forcing you to eat it. Eat some other food.
    Indians are not going to leave. Most of the Indians I know are very close to their British friends and neighbours. You don't seem to know this at all.

Will you leave UK and go to Spain if some Indians say Spaniards should not live in UK?
    Spanish guy like you should not be moaning about Indians in UK. It is between Indians and British people to decide.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can tell you are making up nonsense now. Bengalis are now running cleaner restaurants than Indians lol.

Southall has always been as it is. Its not a dump at all. The houses are older, but most of them are good inside. Did Indians build Southall?
    Places like East Ham, Upton Park, Ilford etc have always been like that. Its not the Indians who built those places. Again most of these places are not dumps. I go to Ilford regularly.
    Indians are not living in scruffy, dump areas in Slough, Hayes, Ealing, Wraysbury, Reading etc.

If the food doesn't look appealing to you, nobody is forcing you to eat it. Eat some other food.
    Indians are not going to leave. Most of the Indians I know are very close to their British friends and neighbours. You don't seem to know this at all.

Will you leave UK and go to Spain if some Indians say Spaniards should not live in UK?
    Spanish guy like you should not be moaning about Indians in UK. It is between Indians and British people.
    I like many Indians but like i said they might be happier in their home country, Spain isn't my home country, it isn't somewhere i have family left now as our family there was never a big or close family so i would have zero incentive to go to Spain and would struggle to integrate into a country that i haven't even been back to for 4 years.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information