-
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 148

0 Not allowed!

Default Another question¡

What do people in Germany think about people of neighboring countries?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Märkisch
    Ethnicity
    eastern german
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Politics
    Schabernack
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 80

1 Not allowed!

not too much, cant talk for west germans but for us depending on where you live in the east, either czechia or poland will be your main vacation place. Most prefer poland however, as even now it remains rather cheap. I think both places have cool people, havent had any negative experiences with them. Czechs are especially nice, theyre probably the most relaxed people in central europe. I cant imagine anyone thinks bad of the dutch either. theyre constantly so happy its as if theyre pad actors

Banned
    Last Online
    03-20-2024 @ 07:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandenburgGaming View Post
    not too much, cant talk for west germans but for us depending on where you live in the east, either czechia or poland will be your main vacation place. Most prefer poland however, as even now it remains rather cheap. I think both places have cool people, havent had any negative experiences with them. Czechs are especially nice, theyre probably the most relaxed people in central europe. I cant imagine anyone thinks bad of the dutch either. theyre constantly so happy its as if theyre pad actors
    Pretty solid, mate. Appreciate the input. How about racial prespective towards them?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Märkisch
    Ethnicity
    eastern german
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Politics
    Schabernack
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fares112358 View Post
    Pretty solid, mate. Appreciate the input. How about racial prespective towards them?
    Youre welcome. With czechs is hard to say but with poles its either quite positive or very negative, all depends where someone stands. poles really arent troublesome for the most part, they dont stick out. Ive only ever known one pole and he was cool. However theres still a big anti eastern europe attitude but i think its more of a thing in the west, for the most part we all get along here as long as you kinda look like us xd (though we obviously also have way less immigrants) No matter what though theyre usually seen as being lower to us cause they do the jobs people dont wanna do. Or for example with trucking they lowkey replaced germans cause the companies would rather take even cheaper but also shadier people in poland, they got a bad reputation from that (they also arent known as the best drivers)

The swiss, dutch and danes are seen as equals for the most part in my eyes, i think most would agree on that

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Youre welcome. With czechs is hard to say but with poles its either quite positive or very negative, all depends where someone stands. poles really arent troublesome for the most part, they dont stick out. Ive only ever known one pole and he was cool. However theres still a big anti eastern europe attitude but i think its more of a thing in the west, for the most part we all get along here as long as you kinda look like us xd (though we obviously also have way less immigrants) No matter what though theyre usually seen as being lower to us cause they do the jobs people dont wanna do. Or for example with trucking they lowkey replaced germans cause the companies would rather take even cheaper but also shadier people in poland, they got a bad reputation from that (they also arent known as the best drivers)

The swiss, dutch and danes are seen as equals for the most part in my eyes, i think most would agree on that
    Thanks again, mate. I appreciate your persoanl input on that, I agree with it. I talked with a German guy from Western Germamy, and he told me exactly about this immgrantion issue and replacement of the German people. So we're on the same line here. What do you think about the English?
    I hear they have quite a repuation in Europe. A bad one, lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I get along well with most Germans I talked with online, even in voicechats, chats, and before they saw my face. I'd vouch for and trust a German, more than their Eastern neighbors lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Didn't realize withholding my replies to you and interacting into Chat-box instead would make your feelings hurt. I apologize anyway, pathetic weak hearted, cunt.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Märkisch
    Ethnicity
    eastern german
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Brandenburg
    Politics
    Schabernack
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fares112358 View Post
    Didn't realize withholding my replies to you and interacting into Chat-box instead would make your feelings hurt. I apologize anyway, pathetic weak hearted, cunt.
    no idea what that was about but for those wondering that might stumble upon this thread, me and many others actually like the english. They can be some bad tourists but for the most part people consider them to be quite respectful and especially funny

Thread Information