South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,148
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Default It is hard to attract skilled workers in Europe

Let be honest. America have way better salary and english is common language .

I see European politicians talking about attracting skilled migrant. But that's almost impossible
    I mean I am gonna be honest. If a skilled engineer live in Thailand. Then he/she would probably migrate to America instead of France for example. Because first language. He/she already know english even if it is broken. Learning French and other European language as a adult is very hard. English itself is very hard language for Asian. But at least they learn it from childhood.

America also have more Asian. So Asian feel more comfortable migrating there

Middle East and Africa don't have that many skilled engineer and scientist

Second salary. Only china can compete with America on salary( extremely skilled worker) If we are being honest. I know average salary is higher in Europe than china. But I was talking about like top scientist.

So in my opinion focusing on attracting immigrant is doomed strategy for them.

They're gonna mostly attract low skilled immigrant and criminal who are gonna be on welfare. Because of insane welfare system in eu.

Which is bad for economy.

you probably won't even need low skilled immigrant in future because of how fast ai is growing.

I don't know what they're gonna do when they don't need immigrant for low skilled work because of ai.

I think it is way better to focus on training your own people in science. European countries performance in pisa ranking is dropping in science. Because you can't compete with America when it come to Asian scientists .

Encourage ai and robotics technology adoption and ai and robotics research so you can replace low skilled work as soon as possible.

Most European countries have low gdp growth rate and Germany even have negative growth rate
    I mean because I don't know what they're gonna do about these immigrant later
    Like let's say after 10 or 20 year. When they don't need them for low skilled work. Because of robots and ai

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,374
    Given: 43,874

0 Not allowed!

Actually, most points you mentioned are true. And ironically, it is precisely the relative universality of English that is one reason why the NHS has such a high percentage of foreign staff (one third of doctors are born overseas).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,926
    Given: 16,913

1 Not allowed!

That means less inferior complexed tech Indians in Germany? Sounds awesome.

I dont think we need any immigration but mass scaled remigration, with the right political leadership the German genius is incomparable as 1871-1918 and 1933-1945 have shown.

I dont see my nation as economic zone, the economic success or failure of my nation does not bother me remotely as much as the ethnic composition of my nation, as a ethnic homogenous high trust society has benefits no economic success can ever outweigh.

Thread Information