Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    There is footage everywhere, there is no official telegram site of ISIS, it would instantly get taken down, alot of journalists even fall for ISIS channels that arent even official.

Putin clearly said in his speech ""They tried to hide and moved towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them on the Ukrainian side to cross the state border."

I am pretty sure he got more intel on the situation than anyone here in the forum or western journalists who are not gods or even good at their profession, anyone with a little sense of how organizations operate and communicate can research better than journalists or western fact checking websites.

I think the penetrators want to make it looks islamic motivated, that's for sure, but they forgot how to act like a jihadists and seek martyrdom.

FSB captured them alive, they will find out, but then every russophobe on this forum will deny whatever the Russian side claims, so its a pointless discussion.
    Makes zero sense that Ukrainians are behind this as a form or retaliation and want ISIS blamed at the same time.

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

1 Not allowed!

Please do not involve into this tragic thread some kikes.
    We know who are kikes

18+
    https://twitter.com/l_d70/status/1771819933103436247

Last Online
    03-30-2024 @ 05:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

bump

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,889
    Given: 16,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Makes zero sense that Ukrainians are behind this as a form or retaliation and want ISIS blamed at the same time.
    I dont think Ukraine on its own is capable of orchestrating such events, the USA is and has factually done it in the past.

But then you will say it makes zero sense the USA uses Islamists to damage Russia, until you read how Al Qaida even was formed.

I also did not claim they try to blame ISIS specifically, I said they tried to make it look islamists but islamists as I said and can proof seek martyrdom, which is logical.

It makes sense to remind Russia that they a vulnerable if the domestic terrorism card is played by the west.

Did you ever heard about operation gladio, propaganda due or Operation Northwoods?

How come that other Islamists in Idlib Syria fight with US made weapons?

USA seeks chaos to damage their enemies and will do whatever it takes and is in their possibility to do so, they are the masters of false flag attacks and alot of false flag attacks done during the cold war are by now factual events not conspiracy theories.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I dont think Ukraine on its own is capable of orchestrating such events, the USA is and has factually done it in the past.

But then you will say it makes zero sense the USA uses Islamists to damage Russia, until you read how Al Qaida even was formed.

I also did not claim they try to blame ISIS specifically, I said they tried to make it look islamists but islamists as I said and can proof seek martyrdom, which is logical.

It makes sense to remind Russia that they a vulnerable if the domestic terrorism card is played by the west.

Did you ever heard about operation gladio, propaganda due or Operation Northwoods?

How come that other Islamists in Idlib Syria fight with US made weapons?

USA seeks chaos to damage their enemies and will do whatever it takes and is in their possibility to do so, they are the masters of false flag attacks and alot of false flag attacks done during the cold war are by now factual events not conspiracy theories.
    I wouldn't say that and I am aware that big superpower countries play dirty and use every means to do whatever they want to do. I have never heard about Operation Northwoods.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

I wouldn't say that and I am aware that big superpower countries play dirty and use every means to do whatever they want to do. I have never heard about Operation Northwoods.
    Well then look it up as its now a declassified document where you can see how the USA planned false flags attack, which makes it just logical to assume they successfully have done and still do false flag attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Or look how a lie lead to the direct involvement of the USA into the vietnam war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Noone plays as dirty as the united states government and nato.

So I dont see why its so crazy for me and others to assume western intelligence can be behind such events.

It does seem crazy, rightfully so, to people that never heard about flase flags and think governments always act according to international law.

If you want to know more about the topic I can only advice to read into Daniele Ganser.

He completely and scientifically exposed NATO as biggest terrorist organization of this planet.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well then look it up as its now a declassified document where you can see how the USA planned false flags attack, which makes it just logical to assume they successfully have done and still do false flag attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Or look how a lie lead to the direct involvement of the USA into the vietnam war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Noone plays as dirty as the united states government and nato.

So I dont see why its so crazy for me and others to assume western intelligence can be behind such events.

It does seem crazy, rightfully so, to people that never heard about flase flags and think governments always act according to international law.

If you want to know more about the topic I can only advice to read into Daniele Ganser.

He completely and scientifically exposed NATO as biggest terrorist organization of this planet.
    I am aware that the US does false flag operations. I am aware that NATO is the US tool. I am aware that there is something fishy about this terrorist attack. I am aware that so far several theories were put out on who to blame and I am aware that any of them could be true. But so far ISIS whether created directly or indirectly by the CIA took blame and terrorists running towards the Ukrainian/Russian border is no evidence whatsoever.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am aware that the US does false flag operations. I am aware that NATO is the US tool. I am aware that there is something fishy about this terrorist attack. I am aware that so far several theories were put out on who to blame and I am aware that any of them could be true. But so far ISIS whether created directly or indirectly by the CIA took blame and terrorists running towards the Ukrainian/Russian border is no evidence whatsoever.
    I posted a quote of Putins speech to the event which is probably based on evidence he received, given the fact that the Terrorists are in the hands of the FSB, by all logic, the Russian side should have more evidence than any of us.

Putin mentioned Ukraine not ISIS.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,996
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

This attack was done by the Russians themselves so that they could blame the US and have a cause to invade Alaska and take over Antarctica.

This is what has been in the works for quite some time.

Shit just got real.

Protagonist of Persona 3 Reload Comealongwithme's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Persona User
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 516

1 Not allowed!

RIP to the deceased and my condolences to their families.

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information