Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,250
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Good, so no one can accuse Putin of being "Islamophobic"

Meanwhile Russia has strong blasphemy laws, which the West lacks, and is building massive churches,

while Western countries, Ukraine and "Catholic" Joe Biden are always attacking and persecuting Christianity and Christians.

Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years.

Take me back to Russia?

Recently, Biden, a "Catholic", declared Easter Sunday to be "Transgender Visibility Day", by executive order.
    Yeh, we have millions of literally heretical muslims (in eyes of "proper ones"), probably we have to set war on Tatars, Bashkirs and others who are good citizens of Russia, so Smaland will tell we're good boys.

If a Muslim would ask me, what I think about Muhammed I'd say I don't believe him being a prophet, just like I don't believe in Islamic faith to be true. Some random Tatar, Bashkir or Dagestani knows it without questions. I don't need to burn some qurans and make some other attention whore acts typical for some frustrated Western people just to destabilize own society.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,555
    Given: 2,121

0 Not allowed!

Meanwhile Russia has strong blasphemy laws, which the West lacks, and is building massive churches,

while Western countries, Ukraine and "Catholic" Joe Biden are always attacking and persecuting Christianity and Christians.

Take me back to Russia?

Recently, Biden, a "Catholic", declared Easter Sunday to be "Transgender Visibility Day", by executive order.

• I'll believe it when I see it, in an objective, third-party news source:
      * Russia "is building massive churches"
      * "Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years."
      _
    • back to Russia: I want nothing to do with Russia as it is now. I don't want to live in a country that attacks its neighbors simply to extend its empire, and which kills thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians and soldiers to do so.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,250
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    • I'll believe it when I see it, in an objective, third-party news source:
      * Russia "is building massive churches"
      * "Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years."
      _
    • back to Russia: I want nothing to do with Russia as it is now. I don't want to live in a country that attacks its neighbors simply to extend its empire, and which kills thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians and soldiers to do so.
    Around 5k churches were built here since 2000s, including new cathedrals and those built instead of demolished by Communists.

I have no idea bout Canada and what happened/happens there

I don't care about some American boomer to be with us or not, just like there's no need of his approval or disapproval of something Russian.

As for your reliable 3rd party sources, I guess that's the same ones for boomer wasps which claimed Moscow going into massive blackouts in January.

Отправлено с моего N6000 через Tapatalk
    Last edited by Victor; 04-04-2024 at 01:14 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 6,532

2 Not allowed!

Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years.

Take me back to Russia?

It's even worse than that. Now, the Borg claim that "Christian nationalists" are the greatest threat to muh democracy, so be scared, our low IQ children. These nitwits don't seem to realize that there are millions of Black and Brown Christians, although they pretend that "Christian nationalists" are exclusively White. All the Borg offer is fear, itself (to borrow a phrase from a saner Dem).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-03-2024 @ 11:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,573
    Given: 4,696

0 Not allowed!

I'll believe it when I see it, in an objective, third-party news source[/U]:
    LOL, you were mentioning or believing Russian Brain Beams earlier.

Russia "is building massive churches"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_C...%20in%20Russia.
    The cathedral was built with donations and budget funds from the Moscow city government and the Moscow Oblast.
    And Russia has blasphemy laws: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasph...s%20beliefs%22.

"Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years."
    Over 400 Attacks on U.S. Catholic Churches Since May 2020, map included.
    (and these are only Catholic churches, who knows about the others)
    https://catholicvote.org/tracker-church-attacks/

Nearly ONE HUNDRED churches across Canada have been torched or damaged
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-american.html

So, Russia builds churches with state funds and has blasphemy laws. So, Russia is a Christian country in word and deed.
    (And several Christian saints were great conquerors who killed thousands of people, so do not lecture me about bloodshed.)

And the US and Canada are satanic countries that burn down churches and officially proclaim Transgender Day on Easter.

Congratulations Christian Boomer, you are on the wrong side.

This is NOT what your parents fought for during WW2. They turn in their graves seeing what America has become.

_
    I don't want to live in a country that attacks its neighbors simply to extend its empire, and which kills thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians and soldiers to do so.
    You mean like the US did in Vietnam? Yugoslavia? Iraq? Libya? Hypocrite.

And the Ukraine War is happening in the ethnic Russian, pro-Russian part of Ukraine
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-04-2024 at 03:46 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    It's even worse than that. Now, the Borg claim that "Christian nationalists" are the greatest threat to muh democracy, so be scared, our low IQ children. These nitwits don't seem to realize that there are millions of Black and Brown Christians, although they pretend that "Christian nationalists" are exclusively White. All the Borg offer is fear, itself (to borrow a phrase from a saner Dem).
    I respect American patriots who fight back (legally, nonviolently of course) against their disgusting Antichrist regime/elite.

The American people are great (most of them), the regime/elite is the problem.

Like I said earlier,
    the current elite/regime is rapacious, treasonous, malevolent, and disgusting, not to mention incompetent and mediocre,
    and only a strong government is capable of defeating and displacing this elite and seeding a new one.

The American people want vengeance and Trump is their weapon.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 6,532

1 Not allowed!

I respect American patriots who fight back (legally, nonviolently of course) against their disgusting Antichrist regime/elite.

The American people are great (most of them), the regime/elite is the problem.

Like I said earlier,
    the current elite/regime is rapacious, treasonous, malevolent, and disgusting, not to mention incompetent and mediocre,
    and only a strong government is capable of defeating and displacing this elite and seeding a new one.

The American people want vengeance and Trump is their weapon.
    At this point, I would be very happy with a return to a good and normal life. Forget a great reset; just return us to the best days of the Trump presidency, and proceed from there. The Borg DNC, as well as their dishonest MSM, face extinction from a truth asteroid. It should be a national holiday of thanksgiving when they leave the scene.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,555
    Given: 2,121

0 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady:

• Havana Syndrome: a sitting U.S. Senator who is on a Senate intelligence committee wants to investigate, and so this is worth looking into.
      _
    • Churches:
      * North American Churches: in a previous statement, you said that "Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years."
      * However, in the Daily Mail news story about the churches in Canada, it said that there were fires at 33 out of 96 churches.
      * In reference to churches in the U.S., Catholicvote.org said: "Since civil unrest began on May 28, 2020, there have been at least 407 attacks against Catholic churches in the United States, including acts of arson which damaged or destroyed historic churches; spray-painting and graffiti of satanic messages; rocks and bricks thrown through windows; statues destroyed (often with heads cut off); and illegal disruptions of Mass." As can be seen, not all of these churches burned down.
      * All persecution of Christians is wicked, and so is the vandalism-or-worse of the churches concerned; but not all of the churches burned down.
      * Still, you subsequently improved the accuracy of what you said, by saying that U.S. churches were attacked, while churches in Canada were "torched or damaged".

* Russian Churches: in a previous statement, you said that: Russia "is building massive churches".
      * The Main Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces: a church filled with sincere Christians is excellent. However, one church is not multiple churches.

* You said that "the US and Canada are satanic countries that burn down churches". Yet, according to the website and news article you referenced, about 500 churches were burned or vandalized, and surely this is far from the total number of churches. Of course, the number should be zero. But if Canada and the U.S. were exactly like you said, a myriad of churches might have been lost. There are satanic people in the ruling classes, but there are many of us in the ranks who aren't.
      _
    • Christianity, Bloodshed, and a Christian(?) Russia
      * Genuine Christians only put other people to death when God gives them into their hands for judgment.
      * A "Christian" who conquers a country that doesn't belong to him, and kills thousands of innocent people in doing so, is no Christian at all, but a wicked man. He is destined for judgment, unless he sincerely converts.
      * A Christian Country: A nation is not Christian unless most citizens have had a genuine conversion first, and demonstrated this afterward with good works. To drive home the point, no one can be saved by doing good deeds; but good works do have the important function of demonstrating a sincere conversion that has previously occurred.

The man who rules over Russia has blood in his mouth, men in the front lines have killed Ukrainian civilians, and others have launched drones and / or cruise missiles that have killed civilians in Ukrainian towns and cities; so how can Russia be accurately called a Christian country?
      _
    • Moral consistency: What was done in Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Iraq and Libya don't change the facts of what Russia has done in Ukraine today. If you wish to be morally consistent, point out that Putin has been a bloody imperialist.
      _
    • The Ukraine War: it's taking place on Ukrainian territory, and so pro-Russians should live according to Ukrainian law. If they can't bear to do that, they should leave for Russia.
      _
    • My parents' lives: they would turn in their graves if America bows down to the Soviet Union v2.0, which is what Putin has created.
      _
    • Which side to be on: the U.S. is not morally excellent, and neither is Putin's Russia. Because of Putin's "leadership", Russia is in the lead in a race to the bottom. There is still hope for America to turn things around, and so I will stay on America's side.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[*] Havana Syndrome: a sitting U.S. Senator who is on a Senate intelligence committee wants to investigate, and so this is worth looking into.
    Great logical fallacy. So if a senator wants to investigate aliens again, then it is "worth looking into"?
    Whatever a senator wants is "worth looking into?" No, the people disagree with this.

And this is why Congress has a 13% approval rating. Their priorities are NOT the people's priorities.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/513410/...west-2017.aspx

I noticed that a lot of senators are senile idiots. Reflecting their voters probably.

Maybe the US Senate should also investigate UFOs? Many US Senators have been mentioning UFOs as well.

Alien craft, like Russian Brain Beams, are a good distraction technique for gullible people.

The CIA already investigated earlier and found nothing as I already told you. This is a nothing-burger like everything else you post.
    But why not "investigate" again and again, just like with UFOs?

Why not fix the border? America is being invaded by millions of illegal aliens, mostly military-age men from third-world countries.

Yes, this senile twit of a senatrix is worried about "Havana Syndrome" like other postmenopausal Russia-deranged liberal women.
    I am very reassured about the future of America.

[*] Churches:
    * North American Churches: in a previous statement, you said that "Hundreds of churches were burned down in the US and Canada in the past few years."
    * However, in the Daily Mail news story about the churches in Canada, it said that there were fires at 33 out of 96 churches.
    * In reference to churches in the U.S., Catholicvote.org said: "Since civil unrest began on May 28, 2020, there have been at least 407 attacks against Catholic churches in the United States, including acts of arson which damaged or destroyed historic churches; spray-painting and graffiti of satanic messages; rocks and bricks thrown through windows; statues destroyed (often with heads cut off); and illegal disruptions of Mass." As can be seen, not all of these churches burned down.
    * All persecution of Christians is wicked, and so is the vandalism-or-worse of the churches concerned; but not all of the churches burned down.
    How nice, only SOME churches burned, I am very reassured! Ever heard of a hyperbole?

Hundreds of churches were attacked, including with fire. You are trying to minimise this? I am glad that fire departments still exist.

Also "More than 100 pro-life orgs, churches attacked since Dobbs leak"
    https://www.congress.gov/117/meeting...1214-SD003.pdf

* You said that "the US and Canada are satanic countries that burn down churches". Yet, according to the website and news article you referenced, about 500 churches were burned or vandalized, and surely this is far from the total number of churches. Of course, the number should be zero. But if Canada and the U.S. were exactly like you said, a myriad of churches might have been lost. There are satanic people in the ruling classes, but there are many of us in the ranks who aren't.
    Yes that is what Russians said in 1916, minimising the communist threat. This level of complacency is fatal for a nation.

* Russian Churches: in a previous statement, you said that: Russia "is building massive churches".
    * The Main Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces: a church filled with sincere Christians is excellent. However, one church is not multiple churches.
    The Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces built in 2020 is the 2nd largest Russian Orthodox church.
    The Cathedral of Christ the Saviour built in 2000 (after the communists destroyed it) is THE largest Russian Orthodox church.

The government of Moscow encouraged the building of 60 churches between 2011-17 as part of the 200 Churches program.
    https://orthochristian.com/107926.html
    Many more have been built since then, in the many other provinces as well.

Has any American city built 60 churches in 6 years?
    No, but Americans and Canadians can attack hundreds of churches in 6 months.

_
    [*]Christianity, Bloodshed, and a Christian(?) Russia
    * Genuine Christians only put other people to death when God gives them into their hands for judgment.
    * A "Christian" who conquers a country that doesn't belong to him, and kills thousands of innocent people in doing so, is no Christian at all, but a wicked man. He is destined for judgment, unless he sincerely converts.
    * A Christian Country: A nation is not Christian unless most citizens have had a genuine conversion first, and demonstrated this afterward with good works. To drive home the point, no one can be saved by doing good deeds; but good works do have the important function of demonstrating a sincere conversion that has previously occurred.

The man who rules over Russia has blood in his mouth, men in the front lines have killed Ukrainian civilians, and others have launched drones and / or cruise missiles that have killed civilians in Ukrainian towns and cities; so how can Russia be accurately called a Christian country?
    _[*] Moral consistency: What was done in Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Iraq and Libya don't change the facts of what Russia has done in Ukraine today. If you wish to be morally consistent, point out that Putin has been a bloody imperialist.
    _[*] The Ukraine War: it's taking place on Ukrainian territory, and so pro-Russians should live according to Ukrainian law. If they can't bear to do that, they should leave for Russia.
    _[*] My parents' lives: they would turn in their graves if America bows down to the Soviet Union v2.0, which is what Putin has created.
    _[*] Which side to be on: the U.S. is not morally excellent, and neither is Putin's Russia. Because of Putin's "leadership", Russia is in the lead in a race to the bottom. There is still hope for America to turn things around, and so I will stay on America's side.[/LIST]
    Read some history, learn about Emperors Constantine and Justinian, Kings Louis IX and Ferdinand III, etc.,

all of whom killed thousands of people and conquered territory and were later canonised.

Never mind the Crusaders, and all other Christian rulers who fought against the Turks and Moors over the centuries.

Christianity does NOT preclude conquest.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-04-2024 at 10:16 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,463
    Given: 7,907

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Well, they don't care, as long as there're whites, the American elites will seemingly present them as the only threat, even if they're not nearly the threat at all, and despite the fact that whites still provide almost the entirety of the federal budget, even though, they're less than 60% of the population as of now.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread Information