Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,635
    Given: 4,643

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    That would be huge but based on the pictures they don't look similar to me.

Hmm, this is Rustam Azhiev https://twitter.com/Borz4562/status/1621202323828604932
    First guy on my previous post look different. Even if he is not arressted the fact is that people which committed terrorist attack in Moscow are trained long time for such a thing, probably some of them have war experience. Because some witnesses of massacre said they were quite skilled with weapons, they quickly changed the rifle frames and shot precisely. Their move was like of typical military unit. Result of their attack is a three-digit number of dead, which is scary high number for one terrorist attacks. Everything indicates they were proffesionals. Victor's claim they are just bunch of ordinary Tajik gastarbeiters brainwadhed by Ukrainian intelligence via internet is totally illogical and very naive.
    Last edited by Varda; 03-24-2024 at 01:20 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 4,600

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    An expert for radical islamism Dževad Galijašević (he mostly wrote about presence of radical islamists in Bosnia) said for Serbian TV that in migrant wave in previous years in Europe arrived about 100.000 islamists trained by CIA and Mossad which fight for American and Israeli interests in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. According to Galijašević most of that islamists after they arrived in western Europe were transfered to Ukraine were they fought or still fighting for Ukrainians.
    You will see that this wave of millions of migrants entering Europe and the US will form new terror networks,
    and possibly become state-sponsored terrorists, rioters, arsonists, saboteurs, mercenaries,
    a secret army launching new attacks as necessary to intimidate a desired group and force a change of government or policy.

The US may even warn of an attack in advance, and if the other state does what the US wants, the attack might be averted.

Once Ukraine is fully depopulated, hordes of Islamists will be imported, a new migrant sanctuary state will be created,
    and these migrant groups will work to destabilise Russia as well as Eastern Europe.
    Russia will need a large buffer state surrounding whatever is left of Ukraine.

Maybe Russia can play the same game,
    turning Novorossiya into a migrant sanctuary state or West Chechnya to harass the West.

Mercenary armies and mass migration (especially of Islamists) as hybrid warfare may be features of the 21st century.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Please learn to research. I know you are able. You could verify what I am saying if you really wanted to.

"The Spy War: How the CIA Secretly Helps Ukraine Fight Putin" (New York Times)
    "For more than a decade, the United States has nurtured a secret intelligence partnership with Ukraine that is now critical for both countries in countering Russia."

"A CIA-supported network of spy bases has been constructed in the past eight years that includes 12 secret locations along the Russian border."

The article talks about several CIA spy bases in Ukraine that train the Ukrainians,
    or jihadists or whoever, to conduct offensive operations in Russia.
    We already knew this of course, this is some of the most recent evidence, a limited hangout to be sure.

Much of the Ukraine aid goes to funding the Ukrainian government.
    The US has spent $160 billion, the EU has spent $100 billion.
    The entire Ukrainian state budget is $80 billion including a deficit of at least $40 billion.
    So who pays for this war? Who owns this war? Who owns Ukraine? Take a wild guess.
    The person who makes the accusations should provide the evidence; I'm under no obligation to do this myself.

Above, there is only an article title and the name of the publication. A more complete citation would include the date that the article was published, and the page number for the article. Even better would be a link to the article itself.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,991
    Given: 12,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    The person who makes the accusations should provide the evidence; I'm under no obligation to do this myself.

Above, there is only an article title and the name of the publication. A more complete citation would include the date that the article was published, and the page number for the article. Even better would be a link to the article itself.
    I'm not certain who did it. However, I remember - and found - a video of a Knesset member threatening Russia. He says Russia will pay a price for 'supporting the enemies of Israel."

I have a triple-digit IQ and so I wouldn't see that as evidence that Israel was involved but it made me think of your belief that Russia is planning to conquer Alaska because a guy in the Russian parliament (and some other guy) was mouthing off about retaking Alaska (and Antarctica), and so I wonder what you have to say about this:

https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status...63283197186323

There is no question the man is threatening Russia.

I'm just curious to see what you will say but I do not expect you to reply. However, maybe you understand better now that people - including people in politics - sometimes like to mouth off when they're big mad. Wait... I laughed. Of course, you wont.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,311
    Given: 1,401

0 Not allowed!

First interrogation of Moscow terrorist attack suspect (VIDEO)

Russia’s FSB security service has reported that it has detained four people in relation to the incident

Mar 23, 2024

RT’s editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan has posted a video clip of the interrogation of one of the suspected terrorists behind Friday’s shooting spree at Crocus City concert hall near Moscow. Earlier on Saturday, Russia’s FSB security service confirmed that eleven suspects, including four of the alleged perpetrators, had been detained in Bryansk Region, not far from the Ukrainian border.

The footage shows a bearded man lying on the ground and describing in broken Russian how he’d been paid to commit the terrorist attack.

The man says that before committing Friday’s atrocity, he had been to Türkiye. When asked what he did at the Crocus City concert venue on Friday evening, he replied: “I shot down... people.” The suspect added that he had committed the crime “for money,” detailing that he had been promised 500,000 rubles ($5,418).

The alleged perpetrator claimed that half the sum had already been transferred to his debit card.

The man also said that the curators, whom he supposedly does not know personally, had contacted him via Telegram messaging app, and arranged an arms cache for the assailants.

Spoiler!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

I gave you the title of the article, are you capable of using Google?
    I specifically avoided putting a link so that you can learn to start doing basic research. You cannot even do that.

Whining about providing citations is a lame conversation-stopping technique. I am NOT writing an academic paper.

If you were sincerely interested, you would easily find the information I am talking about with minimal effort.

Do your own work, I already did mine. Tell me something I don't know.

I'm under no obligation to hold your hand and help you catch up to my level.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-24-2024 at 03:24 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,527
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

So who pays for this [Ukraine] war?
    Let's see. The family of four who can't cope with the cost of bills, gas, and groceries and are in debt with the chance that they might lose their home/the 72-year-old veteran who lives on the street while illegal immigrants are government guests in various Holiday Inns/the teenagers who have premature deaths due to mistaking fentanyl for adderal as they add to the overdose statistics/21-year-old girls who were killed or raped by one of Pelosi's "beautiful soul" newcomers/grade school kids who get kicked to the curb so that aliens can squat in their gym/innocent motorists who get hit by the intoxicated Juan who has no car insurance and is on the sex offender registry and was deported ten times in the past.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    Hmm, this is Rustam Azhiev https://twitter.com/Borz4562/status/1621202323828604932
    First guy on my previous post look different. Even if he is not arressted the fact is that people which committed terrorist attack in Moscow are trained long time for such a thing, probably some of them have war experience. Because some witnesses of massacre said they were quite skilled with weapons, they quickly changed the rifle frames and shot precisely. Their move was like of typical military unit. Result of their attack is a three-digit number of dead, which is scary high number for one terrorist attacks. Everything indicates they were proffesionals. Victor's claim they are just bunch of ordinary Tajik gastarbeiters brainwadhed by Ukrainian intelligence via internet is totally illogical and very naive.
    Yes indeed this does remind me of past attacks.
    Both Breivik (Norway) and Tarrant (New Zealand) had special training, in Belarus and Ukraine I think.

Several American neonazis and antifas (who are probably US intelligence contractors) trained in Syria, Ukraine, Belarus, even Russia. One leader even lived in Russia as of 2020.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...i-terror-group

Probably there are cells of US contractors throughout Russia.
    They can be jihadists, antifas, neonazis, Ukrainians, whatever is convenient at the moment.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-24-2024 at 09:50 PM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,527
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Both Breivik (Norway) and Tarrant (New Zealand) had special training, in Belarus and Ukraine I think.

Several American neonazis and antifas (who are probably US intelligence contractors) trained in Syria, Ukraine, Belarus, even Russia.
    One leader even lived in Russia as of 2020.

They can be jihadists, antifas, neonazis, Ukrainians, whatever is convenient at the moment.
    You brought up illegal immigrants in another thread, and I thought that a lot of Antifa BLM Saint George Floyd rioters were illegal immigrants who worked for communist insurrectionists. I look for "mostly peaceful protests" on steroids if Slow Joe's Soros-sponsored handlers can't steal enough votes to keep Donald Trump out of the White House, so I just hope that men find enough spine to take out the trash this time.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,372

1 Not allowed!

Several American neonazis and antifas (who are probably US intelligence contractors) trained in Syria, Ukraine, Belarus, even Russia.
    One leader even lived in Russia as of 2020.

There is no evidence Tarrant trained anywhere but at the local rifle ranges. His travels through Europe consisted of historical sites related to ottoman battles in the main.

Whatever results he convinced himself he would achieve were completely overwhelmed by Arden’s “they are us” media blitz. And law abiding citizens lost access to all semi-automatic weapons (that had already been nerfed to 5 clip mags due to another idiot decades earlier). The buy back cost NZ taxpayers usd135 million.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread Information