South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,507
    Given: 4,601

10 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    This is what I know about the killings in SA at the risk of freaking you out:

Newham and the ISS independently track farm murders -- as well as all other serious crimes. Farmers’ unions like AgriSA also keep stats on farm murders. Both say that farm murders peaked in 2001, at around 130 killings per year. Currently, farm murders are less than half that number.

There were 62 murders on farms in the 2017-18 financial year, according to official police statistics,
    or around 0.3% of the 20,336 murders in South Africa during the same period.

More people are killed in taxi violence, in gang violence, by vigilante mobs than in farm murders.
    More cops are killed. And rises in farm murders are in line with the overall increases in murder rates.
    Thousands of farmers have been murdered since the end of apartheid.
    (Only around 1% of whites are farmers, there are only some 40,000-50,000 white farmers currently in SA. )
    There have been tens of thousands of attempted farm murders.
    Whites have NOT murdered thousands, or hundreds, or probably even tens of black farmers.

Thousands of whites are murdered every year, overwhelmingly by blacks.
    Whites DO NOT murder thousands of blacks every year.
    Tens of thousands of whites have been murdered since 1994.

Ongoing racial genocide by crime wave.
    Some years are worse than others, depending on the political situation.
    Often there is an openly racist motive, not always an economic motive, especially for farm attacks.

There are several hundred farm attacks every month, and several dozen successful farm murders annually.
    FARMERS HAVE NOW ARMED THEMSELVES HEAVILY and formed militias and the attackers are less successful.
    I am very happy about this, I have personally helped with this.

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    There is no epidemic of farm murders in South Africa. There is an epidemic of murders.
    What a dumb thing to say. Shame on you. Your ignorance is staggering.

The farm murder rate is MUCH higher than the general murder rate or the police murder rate

If thousands of black farmers were murdered by whites, you would not call it a racial genocide?

If thousands of German farmers were murdered by neo-nazis, you would not call it a political genocide?

Notice different numbers depending on the source.

Notice the drastic increase in farm murders from 1992-97, high plateau in 1997-2002, sudden decrease in 2002-10 (Thabo Mbeki),
    increase in 2011-19 (Jacob Zuma), decrease since then, some politics seem to be involved.
    Attacks can happen anywhere but seem to mostly occur in ANC areas of the country.

Notice the drastic increase in farm murders from 1992-97, high plateau in 1997-2002, sudden decrease in 2002-10 (Thabo Mbeki),
    increase in 2011-19 (Jacob Zuma), decrease since then, some politics seem to be involved.

PROPORTIONAL figures for 2016 (the Honduras national rate was about 90 in 2011 not 2016)

The South African general murder rate is now worse than Honduras and every other country except Jamaica or Haiti,
    the farm murder rate is still higher than the currently most dangerous city on earth,
    Celaya, Mexico, or Tijuana, Mexico, in the middle of a WAR with the heavily militarised drug cartels.

Attacks can happen anywhere but seem to mostly occur in ANC areas of the country.

Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-26-2024 at 05:52 PM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,528
    Given: 6,482

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post
    I definitely support Ukraine, and I would do so no matter who was president. Putin is an imperialist and a "megathief" (a word that I coined myself) of land. Not only is Putin trying to steal land that doesn't belong to him, he's killed thousands upon thousands of Ukrainian civilians and soldiers.

There is a practical reason for the U.S. to support Ukraine as well. As I've said before, Putin has threatened Alaska. Also, if I remember correctly, the Russian media has made a not-so-implicit nuclear threat against the City of New York.
    Read some articles on Zelensky's corruption and tyranny. Check out the Orange Revolution (not the King William one). I will give you credit, though. You don't have a Ukrainian flag in your posts to signal your virtue.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

6 Not allowed!

@ CosmoLady: at the risk of being overly blunt, your posts leave the impression of supporting Putin and his imperialists.
    Lame ad-hominem attack. The truth does not have a nationality.

Most Americans do NOT want this war, only the elite does.
    Presumably the opinion of the American people matters in a democratic republic.

Your support of Zelensky and the Judaeo-American neocon elite, over your OWN people, is very strange.

You complain about 200,000 Russian troops in the ethnic Russian and pro-Russian part of Ukraine, thousands of miles away,

but your country has been invaded by 9 MILLION KNOWN ILLEGALS since 2021 (the real number is at least double).

With the $160 billion your country WASTED on Ukraine (because Russia will take more territory anyway),
    you could have built several border walls, or built housing for all the homeless, or given millions to every homeless veteran,
    or rebuilt your country's crumbling infrastructure.

Very strange priorities, boomer
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-26-2024 at 02:31 AM.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,528
    Given: 6,482

1 Not allowed!

Something never added up to me. I'm to the *right* of a Christian Identity guy.
    Last edited by Anglo-Celtic; 03-26-2024 at 05:00 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Lame ad-hominem attack. The truth does not have a nationality.

Your support of Zelensky and the Jewish neocon elite over your own country is very strange.

You complain about 200,000 Russian troops in the ethnic Russian part of Ukraine,

but your country has been invaded by 9 MILLION KNOWN ILLEGALS since 2021 (the real number is at least double).

With the $160 billion your country WASTED on Ukraine (because Russia will take more territory anyway),
    you could have built several border walls or built housing for all the homeless.

Very strange priorities, boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Something never added up to me. I'm to the *right* of a Christian Identity guy.

• Christian Identity (CI): I'm not CI because I believe in racial supremacy, I'm so because I believe that many members of the House of Israel migrated north and west from the Palestine area after they were conquered in 722 B.C., and there were members of the Tribe of Judah who went with them. They passed through the Caucasus, and then went into what is now Europe.

No race on earth has any moral right to claim racial supremacy, because we are all sinners. If any race did have this right, every member of it would barely know what sin is. If one of them gave a speech about sin, he would have to look up the word in a dictionary, to make sure he knew what he was talking about. I do support my race, but this doesn't have to be at the expense of others.
      _
    • Support of the U.S. and Ukraine: I've mentioned the practical reason to support Ukraine in my previous post, and so I can support the U.S. and Ukraine all at the same time.
      _
    • Military aid to Ukraine: if Ukraine is given enough military aid by the U.S. and the rest of the West, it wouldn't be wasted, because the Russian army would be defeated in battle. It would be decimated even further, and it would have to go back to Russia. The NATO countries would have more time to prepare for Russia's next imperial thrust, which might be into Poland or the Baltic States.
      _
    • Silence about Putin's evil deeds: a fair question; why are certain forum members silent about what Putin has done? He has killed a myriad of Ukrainians, and he is trying to steal land from a sovereign nation next door to him, but they don't say anything.
    Last edited by Smaland; 03-27-2024 at 02:26 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

[*] Support of the U.S. and Ukraine: I've mentioned the practical reason to support Ukraine in my previous post, and so I can support the U.S. and Ukraine all at the same time.
    Every dollar spent on Ukraine is a dollar NOT spent on the American people.
    _
    [*] Military aid to Ukraine: if Ukraine is given enough military aid by the U.S. and the rest of the West, it wouldn't be wasted, because the Russian army would be defeated in battle. It would be decimated even further, and it would have to go back to Russia. The NATO countries would have more time to prepare for Russia's next imperial thrust, which might be into Poland or the Baltic States.
    160 billion is not enough? How much do YOU want to spend?
    This is more than the entire amount spent on Israel since 1949.

160 billion (2.5x Russia's entire annual defence budget) can't defeat 200,000 Russians in a few provinces of eastern Ukraine?

The money is WASTED, net territory has NOT been retaken, few men are left in Ukraine, Russia will gain territory

Meanwhile the Russian military has expanded greatly,
    and Russia has re-industrialised and China, India, and the Middle East have aligned with Russia. Congratulations!
    This war is the perfect example of a terrible American investment.

The sanctions have failed too, most of the world is not cooperating, Russian oil still reaches Europe and even the US,
    the Russian economy is growing, the currency is performing very well, the state is wealthier than ever due to high oil prices,
    net trade with the rest of the world has increased...

Meanwhile the West lacks an industrial capacity (having outsourced everything to China),
    military stockpiles are depleted thanks to donations to Ukraine and Israel, and recruitment is down 25%.

The Russians have so far gained most of Zaporizhia and Kherson PROVINCES, solidifying their hold of Crimea,
    in addition to the Donetsk, Luhansk, and Crimean provinces they held at the beginning of the war.
    So the Russian efforts have resulted in a NET GAIN of territory for Russia.

Moreover,
    the US Defence Dept and Joint Chiefs of Staff have repeatedly stated that it is unlikely that Ukraine will regain its territories.
    So what is the point of the war? $160 billion just to kill Russians? Very expensive contract per head.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-26-2024 at 06:28 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

6 Not allowed!

[*] Silence about Putin's evil deeds: a fair question; why are certain forum members silent about what Putin has done? He has killed a myriad of Ukrainians, and he is trying to steal land from a sovereign nation next door to him, but they don't say anything.[/LIST]
    Ukraine killed thousands of ethnic Russian civilians in 2014-22, in the ethnic Russian area of Ukraine,
    and more since then. Ethnic cleansing and genocide. So why are you silent about Ukraine's evil deeds?

Ukraine resumed bombing Donbas civilians BEFORE the Russian invasion, though it is unclear who started the fighting.
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ne-2022-02-19/
    https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...0218-0009.html

Almost the entire war is happening in the pro-Russian or ethnic Russian part of Ukraine.

Meanwhile the US taxpayer is tired of funding the Ukraine War. Recent polls from Rasmussen:
    https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ukraine_waning
    https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...er_ukraine_war

And this was in 2023, support for Ukraine will certainly keep falling with the current trajectory.

"half of U.S. voters think the war has harmed America’s national security and many want to see a negotiated peace.
    The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 50% of Likely U.S. voters believe the Russian invasion of Ukraine has made America's national security situation worse – up from 42% last September.
    Just 14% now say the Russian invasion has made U.S. national security better, and 28% think it has not made much difference."

"By a 2-to-1 margin, voters believe controlling the U.S. border is more important than helping Ukraine fight Russia."

"The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 60% of Likely U.S. voters believe getting the migrant crisis at the U.S. border under control is more important for America’s national security, while 30% say supporting Ukraine in its war against Russia is more important."
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-26-2024 at 05:33 PM.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,192
    Given: 58,966

0 Not allowed!

The Terrorists from ISIS/CIA tool threatened to masscare many russians in revenge for the torture of the inprisoned terrorists.... im against torture, but those guys killed so many innocent civilians they are monsters, they should be tortured, and the russians should torture to death everyone who is behind it and was involved in it, also the guys who made this threat to russians, they should find out who said that, and torture him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...5b&ai=13236567

SLAVIC LIVES MATTER

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 535
    Given: 334

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    No one said otherwise.

Biden, Nuland warned of the Nordstream bombing long in advance, Bill Gates warned of the plandemic long in advance.
    Nordstream 2 was Russia's insurance that Germany and the EU won't support Ukraine when Russia invaded. Nordstream 2 was a legitimate military target when it was hit. At the time of the attack, the pipeline had been already shut down - Putin tried to blackmail Germany and failed.

The plandemic was a Chinese operation to depose Trump from power and avoid the decoupling from the US economy. Complain to your fav winnie-the-pooh dictator, if don't like the consequences of the plandemic. Gates was just a random useful idiot in this story.

To conclude, you're saying that the US disclosed the terrorist attack before it happened just to show how inept the Russian security services are. I'm not disagreeing with you there, the Russian services are corrupt and incompetent as f*ck.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

2 Not allowed!

We have another Cosmolady vs Oda war going on.

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread Information