Ethnicity
    mongoloid
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Well I will be very impressed if her father is indeed native Sri Lankan.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    Genes are weird and can be unpredictable sometimes. Ive seen countless mestizos who are 50% native american and look fully european or fully native, some genes can end up dominating the phenotype
    Incomparable with Sri Lankan mix. Sri Lankans look much more divergent from Europeans than amerindians do.

it happens but its rare, You cant just rule out that this woman isnt mixed bcs 1- its possible. 2- You cant prove otherwise.
    Neither can you prove anything. Show me one example of half south Indian that looks even remotely like that.
    I'm waiting.

If u wanna discuss if her father is not fully indian, then thats a more reasonable venture of conversation and something that I also thought when as a possibility when watching the video.
    I already wrote that on previous pages and have no intentions to repeat myself.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,319
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by masoebu View Post
    Well I will be very impressed if her father is indeed native Sri Lankan.
    I would too however i can't believe no one pointed out the obvious, if her father was mixed wouldn't she have said that in the video as a sidenote? The fact that she says no one believes she's his daughter would have you guess he's fully sri lankan. Either way, she looks like a depigmented levantine to me.

She also said her father is ethnically Sri Lankan, which I'm assuming means fully Tamil/ Sinhalese ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,319
    Given: 1,211

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Incomparable with Sri Lankan mix. Sri Lankans look much more divergent from Europeans than amerindians do.

Neither can you prove anything. Show me one example of half south Indian that looks even remotely like that.
    I'm waiting.

Sri Lankans more divergent from Europeans than Amerindians? Based on what?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    mongoloid
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I would too however i can't believe no one pointed out the obvious, if her father was mixed wouldn't she have said that in the video as a sidenote? The fact that she says no one believes she's his daughter would have you guess he's fully sri lankan. Either way, she looks like a depigmented levantine to me.

She also said her father is ethnically Sri Lankan, which I'm assuming means fully Tamil/ Sinhalese ?
    I've personally seen some very Caucasoid looking Tamils. I suppose the same can be seen in Sinhalas. But the ones I've seen were quite dark skinned. Makes me wonder what South Asian hunter gatherers looked like...maybe not so divergent from WHG?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,844
    Given: 5,100

1 Not allowed!

I'm waiting.

Arent Sri Lankans caucasoid? I think thats way more similar for a start than any Amerindian.

The biggest evidence is her statement, I think thats a bigger argument towards her being mixed than just going "nuh uh", and the fact that people can look monoracial despite being mixed gives validity to her experience or existence, so whats the deterrent to her not being mixed besides the fact that you dont believe her?

If u dont believe me, just look at some members or threads in this forum showing mixed individuals that dont show it in their phenotype, shoulsnt the fact that its possible and that it happens give some validity for you to even consider the fact that such people exist?

I agree that she looks very white for her mix, and I wouldnt rule out her father being mixed to some degree, but genes are weird and sometimes you dont express phenotipically what you carry in your genome, what about blue eye parents that have brown eye children? Sometimes you are too hard headed for your own good Feichy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    Genes are weird and can be unpredictable sometimes. Ive seen countless mestizos who are 50% native american and look fully european or fully native, some genes can end up dominating the phenotype, it happens but its rare, You cant just rule out that this woman isnt mixed bcs 1- its possible. 2- You cant prove otherwise. If u wanna discuss if her father is not fully indian, then thats a more reasonable venture of conversation and something that I also thought when as a possibility when watching the video.
    Even among siblings.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

I'm waiting.

How can armendian look more similar to European? When Sri Lankan have Caucasoid dna. While armendian don't

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Colonial Mexican
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,358
    Given: 5,538

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    How can armendian look more similar to European? When Sri Lankan have Caucasoid dna. While armendian don't
    I don't think amerindians look physically closer to Europeans but genetically they are and can be back up by science. On average they are 1/4 west eurosian and genetically related to Europeans through the ANE components.

What's even more mind blowing Is despite middle easterns being full Caucasians they lack ANE which Is what Europeans have.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

It seems you hate southasians, more then any other race, even more then black, i mean you did said yourself you would date rather blacks then southasians. I think you are biased, i dont know if her father is her real father or if he is hundred percent sri lankan, and what sri lankans are genetically, but they might be southasian hunter gatherer and also some caucasoid components like iranian farmer, and even steppe even if it isnt visible so it would be comparable with mixed blacks like you say afro americans are possible to have such children, but sri lankans arent? Are sri lankans more divergent looking then african americans?
    Im sure that the typical sri lankan mix doesnt look like her but she might be one in a million, she just exists, but she does get always questioned, so it does make sense that it is very outlying and people do not believe her, but i think its possible that such exist.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information