Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,051
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I definitely am not attracted to him but sub-Saharan African males have been pushed as the beauty standard for men for quite a few years now, it makes sense that there would be a significant portion of women that are attracted to him. I also don't really care about Rihanna either but I still think it's wrong to hit a woman lol. But I have an IQ over room temperature so I both think it's wrong to hit women and to date men who are known for hitting women.
    Rihanna's husband was promoted by magazine like Vogue and such as "sexiest man on the planet"

: :

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,996
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Honestly. Based on Twitter 90% of Chris Brown fans are women. That men had guts to beat Rihanna. Best selling female artist of 21 st century. Rihanna who is literally billionaire. Imagine dating a high value women like Rihanna and still beating her. You should literally kiss her feet. Good thing is now Rihanna is with a men who respect her.

They always say things like. I seperate art from artist
    Oh he have changed etc

And those women are feminist yet support women beater. If you say something then you are attacking them.
    Question: did she talk too much?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

I definitely am not attracted to him but sub-Saharan African males have been pushed as the beauty standard for men for quite a few years now, it makes sense that there would be a significant portion of women that are attracted to him. I also don't really care about Rihanna either but I still think it's wrong to hit a woman lol. But I have an IQ over room temperature so I both think it's wrong to hit women and to date men who are known for hitting women.
    In what way do you believe they're pushed
    All romantic movies and show on Netflix for example have white male romantic interest
    In pop music. They mostly push white dudes harry styles, justin bieber, shawn Mendes. Now they're promoting benson boone

They only push black men in hip hop really. There are even some white men in hip hop. Jack Harlow come to my mind if we are talking about under 30 oh and kid laroi. I personally would say that it is easier for white men to get popular in hip hop then it is for full black women. It is extremely hard to get popular as women already in hip hop. They accept mixed chick's mostly. Like doja cat, nicki Minaj,cardi b.Through I would agree that it is almost impossible for white women to get popular in hip hop. Well that is because white women are not seen as gangster and ghetto. Because of stereotypes.. While they don't push pure black women. Because of colorism

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Question: did she talk too much?
    Dude it don't matter. If she talked to much. I love Rihanna. S

She is high quality women. Best selling female artist of 21 st century and her net worth is 1.4 billion. Way more than Chris Brown

He should consider himself lucky. That Rihanna wanted to date him and kiss her feet. Instead he was beating her

Imagine if that dude can beat Rihanna who is high value women and extremely rich then what about average girl's?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Rihanna's husband was promoted by magazine like Vogue and such as "sexiest man on the planet"

: :
    Well Rihanna is so beautiful she is dating down in looks and his net worth is only 20 million and her net worth is 1.4 billion. Rihanna is one of the most popular name in music and he is not that popular.

But at least he respect her and don't beat her

These are Rihanna standard.

People say that women have very high standard. But you see famous women dating down in both money and looks.

Ariana Grande literally is giving alimony to her husband lol.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 798
    Given: 277

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    In what way do you believe they're pushed
    All romantic movies and show on Netflix for example have white male romantic interest
    In pop music. They mostly push white dudes harry styles, justin bieber, shawn Mendes. Now they're promoting benson boone

They only push black men in hip hop really. There are even some white men in hip hop. Jack Harlow come to my mind if we are talking about under 30 oh and kid laroi. I personally would say that it is easier for white men to get popular in hip hop then it is for full black women. It is extremely hard to get popular as women already in hip hop. They accept mixed chick's mostly. Like doja cat, nicki Minaj,cardi b.Through I would agree that it is almost impossible for white women to get popular in hip hop. Well that is because white women are not seen as gangster and ghetto. Because of stereotypes.. While they don't push pure black women. Because of colorism
    Sometimes I feel like you must not live in the same world as the rest of us.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was growing up (late 90's to early 2010's), hip hop was the "in" thing and most of the men in it were black. Most of the "sex symbols" and famous guys that girls in my high school talked about were all black. That's when the stereotype about edgy white girls dating black men to piss their parents off came about, and for good reason, there were actually loads of women doing this. Much like the weird obsession white men collectively had with Asian women around the same time, it was a matter of social contagion. God only knows what it will all shift to in another 10-20 years.

I don't understand how what's popular in pop music would affect the fan base of Chris Brown, who are all going to be people who like hip hop. Girls who think Harry Styles is dreamy are not the same as the women who think they could change Chris Brown. There is a very specific subculture of hoodrat and/or white trash women who are into Chris Brown and men like him.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 11:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,519
    Given: 8,746

1 Not allowed!

well, female simping- nothing else to be added.

dude, just stop glorifying those celebrities- Rihanna has a good hip/ass ratio, but as a famous rapper you can get a lot of better looking women and she can get another rich famous dude

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sometimes I feel like you must not live in the same world as the rest of us.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was growing up (late 90's to early 2010's), hip hop was the "in" thing and most of the men in it were black. Most of the "sex symbols" and famous guys that girls in my high school talked about were all black. That's when the stereotype about edgy white girls dating black men to piss their parents off came about, and for good reason, there were actually loads of women doing this. Much like the weird obsession white men collectively had with Asian women around the same time, it was a matter of social contagion. God only knows what it will all shift to in another 10-20 years.

I don't understand how what's popular in pop music would affect the fan base of Chris Brown, who are all going to be people who like hip hop. Girls who think Harry Styles is dreamy are not the same as the women who think they could change Chris Brown. There is a very specific subculture of hoodrat and/or white trash women who are into Chris Brown and men like him.
    I know that black men are popular lol but you act like that they are pushed everywhere. Yes I ended up forgetting about hip hop being most popular genre. Since I listen to pop more.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    well, female simping- nothing else to be added.

dude, just stop glorifying those celebrities- Rihanna has a good hip/ass ratio, but as a famous rapper you can get a lot of better looking women and she can get another rich famous dude
    He shouldn't beat her. even if he get better looking women. And Rihanna is already extremely beautiful.
    And shouldn't you consider yourself lucky if best selling artist is dating you? Rihanna net worth 1.4 billion
    I would do anything for Rihanna
    How would you feel if someone was beating your crush and still getting support?

Think about it. Then maybe you can understand why I am mad

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

As told above, its female simping. Women tend to support a man (provider) at all odds, due to evolutinoary reasons. You will find a lot of women who would help their husbands or bfs for committing crime etc. So such things arent much important for a lot of women.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information