Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 278

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    @tropicalslavic they're way too old for some of them. So dating down in age. They're uglier than them so they're dating down in looks and they're not poor but they're too poor for them
    Common Rihanna is literally best selling female artist in 21 st century and billionaire and known for being extremely beautiful. Is her husband good enough for her net worth wise and look wise?
    But dude he is fat and bald so not good looking. He is literally twitch influencer lmao she is very rich
    So what she see?
    Society doesn't really judge men based on age. And honestly people who take care of themselves don't really show signs of aging significantly until mid-40's, so it's a moot point. I don't really bat an eye at an age gap between consenting adults unless it's over 10 years, or the younger person just turned 18, or something or the older person looks ancient. None of these relationships fit that criteria. They are all normal.

Billie Eilish is fugly beyond belief and so is her dude. Rihanna is a pretty lady, but nothing to die for, her man is decent looking but well styled (for Rihanna's subculture) and pretty famous and rich as well. Doja I will admit is very good looking. Kylie Jenner is more plastic than human at this point, and her fella may not be attractive to me but he was famous and rich. The only people here who I think have a bit of an imbalance in looks is Doja and her dude.

Doja also has some mental problems obviously given her attention seeking behavior among right wing men on the internet. Doesn't surprise me she wouldn't pick a real winner to date. Doesn't mean other women aren't shallow, just that she might not be. I don't know what goes on in her head but it's definitely not representative of what the average woman is like.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rædwald View Post
    Celebrities are the worst metric when talking about relationship standards.
    This is true. It's not like any of them go out and marry ordinary people like the rest of us do. It's not like any of them are meeting at college, at parties, at churches, or places where normal people meet their partners. They do not function like ordinary people in any capacity. At all.

Plus, all of this autistic talk about "dating up" and "dating down" - like yes I get it, there's an extent to which when people are very different from each other, you scratch your head and wonder why they're together. But in the real world, among ordinary people, unless the gap between appearance/lifestyle is massive, no one talks about "dating up" and "dating down". That's not how normal people think. They meet, find each other attractive, date, fall in love, and get married, without referencing red pill and/or feminist buzzwords at any point during the process.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Society doesn't really judge men based on age. And honestly people who take care of themselves don't really show signs of aging significantly until mid-40's, so it's a moot point. I don't really bat an eye at an age gap between consenting adults unless it's over 10 years, or the younger person just turned 18, or something or the older person looks ancient. None of these relationships fit that criteria. They are all normal.

Billie Eilish is fugly beyond belief and so is her dude. Rihanna is a pretty lady, but nothing to die for, her man is decent looking but well styled (for Rihanna's subculture) and pretty famous and rich as well. Doja I will admit is very good looking. Kylie Jenner is more plastic than human at this point, and her fella may not be attractive to me but he was famous and rich. The only people here who I think have a bit of an imbalance in looks is Doja and her dude.

Doja also has some mental problems obviously given her attention seeking behavior among right wing men on the internet. Doesn't surprise me she wouldn't pick a real winner to date. Doesn't mean other women aren't shallow, just that she might not be. I don't know what goes on in her head but it's definitely not representative of what the average woman is like.
    Most woman prefer men around their age. Dating websites have shown this.

Do you know in most developed countries like Japan, sweden. Average age gap in marriage is from 2 to 3 year. But in many African countries it is like 8 to 10 year old. Because woman prefer to date around their age. So it is small in West. While in Africa they buy woman. Since unfortunately. According to most dating sites most men prefer young woman.
    Why do you think predator goes to Thailand and Philippines?
    For younger women. They can't get younger women in their countries

So dating older dude is dating down

Now you don't believe in goth girl supremacy. Billie cute. And extremely marketable

Kylie is beautiful even if plastic. And she is literally most followed white woman on Instagram. Lol and her net worth is 900 million dollars

And dude that dude was nothing before Kylie Jenner. She have made him and his 80 million fortune. It is like justin bieber making Selena Gomez famous. Now Selena Gomez is most followed woman on Instagram. But she was not on bieber level before.
    And nikki Minaj husband net worth 500,000 dollars. Nothing special and her is 150 million. He is also 4 year older and rapist

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is true. It's not like any of them go out and marry ordinary people like the rest of us do. It's not like any of them are meeting at college, at parties, at churches, or places where normal people meet their partners. They do not function like ordinary people in any capacity. At all.

Plus, all of this autistic talk about "dating up" and "dating down" - like yes I get it, there's an extent to which when people are very different from each other, you scratch your head and wonder why they're together. But in the real world, among ordinary people, unless the gap between appearance/lifestyle is massive, no one talks about "dating up" and "dating down". That's not how normal people think. They meet, find each other attractive, date, fall in love, and get married, without referencing red pill and/or feminist buzzwords at any point during the process.
    Ariana Grande literally alimony to her ex husband. So does Britney Spears. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-28T223505.974.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	128144

Their men don't even look better than them.

Ariana Grande age 30,dalton Gomez age 28 at least she was not dating down in age

Keven age is 46.britney Spears age 42.

Literally not single woman in music in dating someone on her looks level, her age level. Her net worth level

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ASPD lives matter
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 566
    Given: 126

0 Not allowed!

Explain why biggest woman in hip hop is dating a sex offender twitch influencer who is older than her
    Nobody cares about it, not even her, except autists.

Even nicki Minaj husband is criminal another rapist
    His net worth is 500,000 dollar. Nicki Minaj net worth 150 million dollars
    Who?

Literally follow any big woman in music. You would see pattern with many of them.
    I don't follow pseudo-musicians

I can give you many famous example. Because I follow many female influencers and musicians
    Every example you give me falls into exception, the reality doesnt match what you think and you should be aware of it.
    Don't date short women if you don't want short kids.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is

Camila Cabello age 27,shawn Mendes 25.she used to date above in age

They are on same looks level. He is richer and more famous

These relationship is what I am talking about. Hypergamy would results in these kind of relationship.

But they had breakup

Her new boyfriend is also rich and on her look level

I would consider her rare example of hypergamy. He is 32 but I guess not that old

Why these kind of relationship are uncommon in music Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images - 2024-03-28T223953.370.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	128145

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What mental problem causes someone to think that a person in their 30's is old?
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

5 Not allowed!

quit social media and start living the real live

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Machiavellian View Post
    Nobody cares about it, not even her, except autists.

Who?

I don't follow pseudo-musicians

Every example you give me falls into exception, the reality doesnt match what you think and you should be aware of it.
    She is super popular lol
    I care about her

Think about it for a second. I can give you guarantee that her men. Beat her. Because rapist don't respect woman
    So think about it. What message is it sending to average girl
    Extremely beautiful and popular doja cat had to settle for a ugly, old sex offender twitch influencer. So what about me?
    I would need to date a old, bald, ugly, fat , broke dude. Who would beat me Or else I am gonna die alone.

You are saying it because you don't follow celebrities. Your exception is norm for them.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,515
    Given: 4,602

2 Not allowed!

I basically follow pop music and women in social media

And I see many rich and beautiful woman dating guys who are poorer than them, ugly, criminal
    Rihanna one of the most beautiful woman. asap rocky look average. His net worth 20 million . But at least she is not dating down in age. Rihanna age 36 and his age 35
    Attachment 128133Attachment 128134

Doja cat. Probably number one woman in hip hop right nowAttachment 128135

This is seriously worst
    J Cyrus. He is even fat
    He is just a twitch influencer. He is 37 year old. Doja 28 . She is basically dating down even in age. And he have been accused of sexual assault . So worstAttachment 128136

billie eilish extremely cute in my opinion. Her net worth 50 million

She used to date Jesse Rutherford. His net worth 4 million. His age 32 and billie age 22.
    Attachment 128137
    Kylie Jenner. Net worth 900 million. She basically have made travis Scott famous. And his net worth is still 80 million. Jenner age 26 and his age 32
    Attachment 128138Attachment 128139

Many male celebrities also date poor woman. But at least they're not dating criminals, ugly and old. (Usually around their age or younger )

Men definitely have higher standard.

Any woman I follow is not dating a guy who look as good as her
    Whose net worth is same as her
    Whose age is same as her
    No high-status man wants a very famous, careerist woman, because she will do "whatever the f*** she wants".

No self-respecting man wants that;
    he would prefer a newer model year, lower mileage, and better attitude, behaviour, and communication skills.

So the famous, successful, careerist women will be alone, or will only find men below their level. It is lonely at the top.
    Some of them may even prefer these lower types of men, because they are more dependent and easier to control.

But a lower-status man is getting the best deal of his life by dating a female celebrity! He may become like a pet for her.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 03-28-2024 at 08:15 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information