Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you like female lead action movies ?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I do not believe women are as capable fighters as males, they always need the support of males, as police or military too, they need males to empower them and support them, if females were really equal good fighters a female could beat tyson furry a big male, but such a female doesnt exist.
    Oh, of course! Because everyone knows that fighting is all about channeling your inner baboon and throwing punches wildly, right? I mean, who needs things like courage, strategy, or the ability to think on your feet when you can just rely on sheer aggression alone? Clearly, those who doubt women's abilities in combat must have missed the memo on what it takes to be a truly effective fighter.

True prowess in combat transcends mere brute force. It entails a blend of courage, composure, and the ability to react swiftly and judiciously in the face of adversity.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,317
    Given: 9,884

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    How is it different from elves and dwarves, or romance for that matter.
    Thats fantasy, the Die Hard is not fantasy

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Thats fantasy, the Die Hard is not fantasy
    it's all fantasy

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,896
    Given: 16,900

1 Not allowed!

If someone is a fan of any political side or ideology, then this person will see politics everywhere, because they want to see it, this political fight is connecting to their identity. In the reality tons of old movie has no any political message. I dont see any politics in the Jigsaw movies or in Die Unendliche Geschichte and i can say thousands of other movie.
    Some people will say the same about Lord of the rings, not knowing that Tolkien was a political person that based his work on historical events and periods that were also indeed political.
    Most donors and directors are also political, do you think Spielberg a person that made movies like Schindlers list was not political, there are ALWAYS hints or messages that are subconsciously political, its more the average consoomer that refuses to believe in the political message and gets annoyed when its getting to obvious.

I support the annoyed consoomer fat nerd, as he goes against the political messaging of a leftist hegemony and industry, but thats the only reason I support him. The fact that a person starts activism and gets incredibly offended cause he can no longer consooom his hulk marvel bullshit would normally be very silly, but these individuals are a valid force in the cultural war.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    it's all fantasy
    its fantasy that would today get displayed as toxic masculine as its portrays a family father in a strong role and has no female strong role.

die hard 2024 would be a gender swap to promote egalitarianism.

Die Hard and the 1980s movies promoted masculinity as it was beneficial in times of the cold war and a real enemy.
    I mean its by now even a fact that the US Military was a major donor in many 80s action movie, so they were also more political than anyone would have guessed.
    The best political indoctrination is enjoyable and subconscious indoctrination.

I have no problem with the fact that there is propaganda and politcal message in movies.
    God bless the great directors of the Reichsfilmkammer.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    A regular guy in a movie taking down 5 guys easily in a row is an exaggeration because it's a movie, in real it's never that easy. A woman doing it just fantasy. It's not only ridiculous but might be even dangerous in the long run to put this repeatidly into the mind of young girls because most will never have a real fight in their life unlike boys usually, until they do...thinking they can defend themselves or the social norms prevent this from happening.

It's sadly not just for giggles anymore as those crazy ideas have already infused in the society, for example when grownup female pro soccer players were flexing before a game against amateur kids, they were convinced they would beat them easily...and each times they got wrecked like 5-0. Same as with trans athletes who wipe the floor in female competitions, and those are the effeminate men and failed athletes to begin with...Hopefully women start to realize that it's not fair but many have been infatuated to such a level they actually believe all the torrent of misinformations social engineering feeds them all day, until reality checks in. In real life fighting hurts like a motherfucker and getting punched in a face feels like a bus is hitting you the first times. The reality is a 15y boy would kick the shit out and possibly kill Charlize Theron with a few punches.

Only Cosmolady can do barell rolls and nut punches convincingly. Dont try this at home.
    https://youtu.be/gSd1PROCRiM?si=1v0nBQI-vQAuBrJQ

This video title cocky men getting destroyed by females in fight
    There are many videos like that on YouTube
    So how this happened?
    Fighting is clearly not only about strength. Strategy and technique is very important

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post

So how this happened?
    Fighting is clearly not only about strength. Strategy and technique is very important
    Why dont we then just open mixed gender divisions in combat sports?

How come every XY male identifying as female steamrolls through MMA, weightlifting and whatever divisions, how are you so opinionated and don't even seem to understand the basic impact of hormones on the athletic abilities of humans?

If strategy, pattern recognition and technique are skillsets where women are equal to men, how come even in chess no female is even close to the top 100 of male chess players?

Check this website comparing male high school athletes vs female olympians

https://boysvswomen.com/#/

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,317
    Given: 9,884

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Some people will say the same about Lord of the rings, not knowing that Tolkien was a political person that based his work on historical events and periods that were also indeed political.
    Most donors and directors are also political, do you think Spielberg a person that made movies like Schindlers list was not political, there are ALWAYS hints or messages that are subconsciously political, its more the average consoomer that refuses to believe in the political message and gets annoyed when its getting to obvious.

I support the annoyed consoomer fat nerd, as he goes against the political messaging of a leftist hegemony and industry, but thats the only reason I support him. The fact that a person starts activism and gets incredibly offended cause he can no longer consooom his hulk marvel bullshit would normally be very silly, but these individuals are a valid force in the cultural war.
    Tolkien's world is based on his religious catholicism, but it isnt politics. Tolkien political views are not completely conservative. You can read many progressive thing in his works, like Éowyn who did not like her gender role and she became a warrior. Galadriel was far more stronger than her husband and she was the boss. I would say Tolkien was apolitical, he prefered his religious views over parties and ideologies. The problem is the modern right wingers and leftists want to get Tolkien in their side, which is wrong.
    I dont deny tons of movie has political agenda, but tons of other movie has nothing to do with politics.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Tolkien's world is based on his religious catholicism, but it isnt politics. Tolkien political views are not completely conservative. You can read many progressive thing in his works, like Éowyn who did not like her gender role and she became a warrior. Galadriel was far more stronger than her husband and she was the boss. I would say Tolkien was apolitical, he prefered his religious views over parties and ideologies. The problem is the modern right wingers and leftists want to get Tolkien in their side, which is wrong.
    I dont deny tons of movie has political agenda, but tons of other movie has nothing to do with politics.
    Catholicism includes a political and over everything a ideological Weltanschauung.

Having factions, places and cultures based on medieval history is by all logical also implies he was politically influenced.

Politics (from Ancient Greek πολιτικά (politiká) 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations among individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.

By that basic definition the lord of the rings is a work of art portraying politics in a semi fictional universe based on real historic events and factions.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,492
    Given: 5,740

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post

So how this happened?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information