South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

3 Not allowed!

Default Body positivity is very important

I am gonna tell my story. I used to be 80 kg and 5'6 (167.64 CM)

I was bullied hard for it. Some dudes in my class were offended by my weight. They used to call me fatso randomly and laugh at me. Used to steal my lunch. Hehe you are fat. You don't need to eat more

Even worse thing had happened. One of them had put gum in my hair. Hehe it is harmless prank

Once they had locked me for like 3 or 4 hours. Again harmless prank

Because of bullying I stopped going out. I only go out if it is important now.

I actually have lost lot of weight. They gived me eating disorder. I am 59 kg now. They still think that i am fat so. According to Google ideal weight for 5'6 is 53 to 64.8.so they don't really care about my health . It is just about fitting bullshit beauty standard . Even at 59.they would bully me for being fat. I can't start going out again. Maybe I should stopped eating for 1 or 2 week. I would be 50 kg. Maybe then they would stop

Body positivity is making fat acceptable. It is not about making dudes date fat woman. It is just about stopping them from bullying fat women

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

1 Not allowed!

Why just not lose weight, first of all for own good and health? Making acceptable something what is not ok is not good.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I am gonna tell my story. I used to be 80 kg and 5'6 (167.64 CM)

I was bullied hard for it. Some dudes in my class were offended by my weight. They used to call me fatso randomly and laugh at me. Used to steal my lunch. Hehe you are fat. You don't need to eat more

Even worse thing had happened. One of them had put gum in my hair. Hehe it is harmless prank

Once they had locked me for like 3 or 4 hours. Again harmless prank

Because of bullying I stopped going out. I only go out if it is important now.

I actually have lost lot of weight. They gived me eating disorder. I am 59 kg now. They still think that i am fat so. According to Google ideal weight for 5'6 is 53 to 64.8.so they don't really care about my health . It is just about fitting bullshit beauty standard . Even at 59.they would bully me for being fat. I can't start going out again. Maybe I should stopped eating for 1 or 2 week. I would be 50 kg. Maybe then they would stop

Body positivity is making fat acceptable. It is not about making dudes date fat woman. It is just about stopping them from bullying fat women
    I agree with you but why only fat women? They should not bully fat men either, i was also bullied for being fat, i was ashamed to show myself, to go to the swimming pool etc.

Now Im more self-confident, i pull off my shirt at beach, even if im a obese whale. I dont care. Im also older and older people usually do not bully you, mostly young people or in school bully you.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Why just not lose weight, first of all for own good and health? Making acceptable something what is not ok is not good.
    It seems you didnt read everything, she is underweight, she lost weight. Also i agree with her it is not about to make it ok or that it is healthy or beautiful, or to make people like it, just not terrorise others.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I agree with you but why only fat women? They should not bully fat men either, i was also bullied for being fat, i was ashamed to show myself, to go to the swimming pool etc.

Now Im more self-confident, i pull off my shirt at beach, even if im a obese whale. I dont care. Im also older and older people usually do not bully you, mostly young people or in school bully you.

You want to know truth.
    When ugly men complain about being ugly. Then it is a about not being able to get dates

Ugly woman complain are very different. It is about getting bullied, humiliated, not being able to make friends, not being able to get job and not getting promotion.

I don't want to date mens. So I won't care about being fat if they were not bullying me. Plenty of lesbians like fat chick's

Bullying sort of have given me gender dysphoria. If I was big strong black thug. (The one you see in hip hop videos)
    Then no one would bully me.
    It is very sad.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You want to know truth.
    When ugly men complain about being ugly. Then it is a about not being able to get dates

Ugly woman complain are very different. It is about getting bullied, humiliated, not being able to make friends, not being able to get job and not getting promotion.

I don't want to date mens. So I won't care about being fat if they were not bullying me. Plenty of lesbians like fat chick's

Bullying sort of have given me gender dysphoria. If I was big strong black thug. (The one you see in hip hop videos)
    Then no one would bully me.
    It is very sad.
    No thats not true, i was bullied and humiliated too, for many things, like race for example, but fat was a important thing too why i was bullied and humiliated and why i got mental problems and complexes. And Im a man. You are sexist, that you do not acknowledge my suffering as well only your suffering because you are female and im male.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No thats not true, i was bullied and humiliated too, for many things, like race for example, but fat was a important thing too why i was bullied and humiliated and why i got mental problems and complexes. And Im a man. You are sexist, that you do not acknowledge my suffering as well only your suffering because you are female and im male.
    Mortimer aren't you like 5'8 ? Average German is 5'11

This is big part of it. Bullies attack weak people. That's why I believe that they attack women more

Women are easier target.
    Do you think a racist is gonna be racist to tall muscular black thug?
    No they're gonna be racist to short skinny/fat gypsy, indian, Asian person. Because they're easier target

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I am 59 kg now my height 5'6( 167.64 cm) according to Google it is healthy for my height
    My bullies still think that I am fat.
    I am still gonna lose more weight. So I can start going out again.

And you can be fat and healthy. I didn't had any health problem at 80 kg. I was happier mentally too. Because I didn't had eating disorder and was able to eat my favorite food

How do you explain tall women getting bullied? I also have noticed that guy shorter than me hate me. Probably because they feel less masculine because of my height.

Short men feel less masculine if taller women exist in room
    So they bully them.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mortimer aren't you like 5'8 ? Average German is 5'11

This is big part of it. Bullies attack weak people. That's why I believe that they attack women more

Women are easier target.
    Do you think a racist is gonna be racist to tall muscular black thug?
    No they're gonna be racist to short skinny/fat gypsy, indian, Asian person. Because they're easier target
    That im weak and cowardly is also a reason yes. Im more like 5"9 but not sure what 1.74m is in inches. You can google it. Im 1.74m. For my generation and where i grew up i was not really short, i was nearly average. I googled that the average austrian is 1.78m and im 1.74m not much difference, but i did had a cowardly spirit, and a high pain sensitivity, that if someone clapps me only or pinches my fat belly or cheek i had pain, i was never really beaten though.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That im weak and cowardly is also a reason yes. Im more like 5"9 but not sure what 1.74m is in inches. You can google it. Im 1.74m. For my generation and where i grew up i was not really short, i was nearly average. I googled that the average austrian is 1.78m and im 1.74m not much difference, but i did had a cowardly spirit, and a high pain sensitivity, that if someone clapps me only or pinches my fat belly or cheek i had pain, i was never really beaten though.
    1.78 m in feet =5'10
    1.74 m in feet = 5'8 and half inch

Anyway it is not important.

I wasn't beaten either Mortimer. Fortunately
    Maybe bullies were too scared of beating me?
    I would have proof. That they're not playing with me but actively bullying me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information