Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,510
    Given: 190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    This is difference between Slavic and third world and that is why eastern Europe has some of lowest birthrates in the world despite having many poor people. Our urban poor are not like Africans and most won't have many kids if they can't afford them or they lack conditions, living space and similar.
    I'm not sure if this is always a good sign. Some of the kids that come from such families are extremely hard working and dedicated because they know what it is to be poor.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 221

0 Not allowed!

You implied people who can't afford kids and are stupid have them. Not from what I saw, not at all, unless you mean Gypsies.
    It's urban lower middle and working class that has lowest amount of children these days, so called "working poor".

This is difference between Slavic and third world and that is why eastern Europe has some of lowest birthrates in the world despite having many poor people. Our poor are not like Africans and most won't have many kids if they can't afford them or they lack conditions, living space and similar.
    No, I did not imply that.

You said: "Many children are for high value, high IQ and high work ethic men". That itself means that they are all 3 qualities in 1 person. That's what logical AND stands for. Then you said in next comment: "they vary in IQ". That's contradictory.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,067
    Given: 5,709

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by protos View Post
    No, I did not imply that.
    You did.

They have it anyway, because they don't think about consequences and hope country or God would help them out. In Serbia and Croatia most people that have a lot of children are not made by high IQ parents.
    You said: "Many children are for high value, high IQ and high work ethic men". That itself means that they are all 3 qualities in 1 person. That's what logical AND stands for. Then you said in next comment: "they vary in IQ". That's contradictory.
    I didn't say this is reality, I said it is how it should be.
    Reality is however that average Croatian large family isn't on welfare and isn't exclusively from low IQ people at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    I'm not sure if this is always a good sign. Some of the kids that come from such families are extremely hard working and dedicated because they know what it is to be poor.
    I would make distinction from rural poor and urban poor.

Many not wealthy peasants can have large families. Their kids are hard working and well behaved, and they even if humble usually have enough to support themselfes. It's urban poor who don't have many kids. Unlike urban folks they don't have own food and neither living space.

Deurbanisation key to raise fertility rate.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You did.
    I was not talking about gypsies if that's what you mean, but yes, most of Serbs with more than 3 kids that I know are low/medium income, and often not high IQ population (I did not say they are low IQ either), and I know also similar cases in Croatia.

AUDENTES FORTUNA IUVAT RobocopReturns's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 09:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Croatian, 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    CHUCK YEAGER
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

You did.

I didn't say this is reality, I said it is how it should be.
    Reality is however that average Croatian large family isn't on welfare and isn't exclusively from low IQ people at all.
    I respect you greatly, and you are Croatian patriot.

But I am also Croatian patriot, but somewhat different kind, for me to be truly patriot is to always say what's wrong with my own people, not what's good, but what's wrong with them.

I think Croatians are THE greatest CATTLE of nation I ever saw in my life when it comes about Europe, yes: CATTLE.

Majority of Croats do not even know what TRUE PATRIOTISM IS, they manifest patriotism trough hatred for Serbs (not sayin Serbian patriotism isnt the same only opposite), that's not patriotism.

Italian patriot doesnt need to hate any other nation to KNOW WHAT PATRIOTISM IS, British fellow do not need some other nation to know what patriotism is, or Greek fellow...

But majority of Croats do not know what patriotism is, that's why they never protest against their govermont for better salaries: NEVER IN HISTORY OF CROATIA did Croats protest against it's own govermont for better salaries.

Greeks do it all the time, French do it all the time... Italians do it all the time...

Croats do not, why? Becaause they're cattle... just like Serbs... nothing more but: cattles who never ever heard of PATRIOTISM, this two nations do not love their countries, they just hate another country thinking that's patriotism.

Croats & Serbs in one word are: pathetic, both of them.

Croats and Serbs manifest their patriotism (besides hate for another nation) trough Medals in Football or Basketball .

Hahahahahhahahahahah, I will just say: hahahahahahha. But no Lord to manifest their patriotism trough PROTESTS against their own govermonts, because both are cattles, and never heard of patriotism, NEVER, once they had patriotism, ONCE... long time ago...like...100-200 years ago.

And until Croats & Serbs even GRASP 3% of patriotism French, Greek or Italians or British have... it will take somewhat... 30-40 years, but I think both Serbs and Croats will be dead by then in their own countries.

P.S. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I was not talking about gypsies if that's what you mean, but yes, most of Serbs with more than 3 kids that I know are low/medium income, and often not high IQ population (I did not say they are low IQ either), and I know also similar cases in Croatia.
    Are they on welfare or not? Serbs I mean? If not, I don't see the problem.

Well I happen to know several Croatian families with lots of kids irl, and none are poor.

Two families are from my island; guy is a doctor and chief of department in nearby city hospital on mainland. He has 7 children, people say maybe even 8 (one illegitimate), with 3 different women, 2 were wifes.

Other family is working class and not educated. But very wealthy because they have own construction and tourism business. 5 children, all from same woman. They come from povetry but are hard working and menaged to become well off in one generation.

Than I knew for guy who had 12 children, a rich winemaker from north Adriatic region, lived in huge rural estate.

My mother friend is active in politics and university professor, he has 7 children, all with same woman who is engineer.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are they on welfare or not? Serbs I mean? If not, I don't see the problem.

Well I happen to know several Croatian families with lots of kids irl, and none are poor.

Two families are from my island; guy is a doctor and chief of department in nearby city hospital on mainland. He has 7 children, people say maybe even 8 (one illegitimate), with 3 different women, 2 were wifes.

Other family is working class and not educated. But very wealthy because they have own construction and tourism business. 5 children, all from same woman. They come from povetry but are hard working and menaged to become well off in one generation.

Than I knew for guy who had 12 children, a rich winemaker from north Adriatic region, lived in huge rural estate.

My mother friend is active in politics and university professor, he has 7 children, all with same woman who is engineer.
    What welfare in Serbia? It does not exist basically.

Except for winemaker all of these other examples belong to "professions/businesses" where most low tier criminals in Balkans develop. No successful construction company can be made without at least selling your products/services to larger construction companies (owned by politically engaged criminals). Professor politician is a low tier criminal, and doctor chief of hospital can't be rich (unless he owns private clinic which is rare anyway).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RobocopReturns View Post
    Robo,

if Serbs are so hated why is CRO YT trending full with Srb music, why Serb artists sell out arenas in CRO, while every second CRO trendy girl goes to party to Belgrade before she gets married?

I think CRO youth loves Serbs, and SRB youth loves Croats. They mostly consume each other culture, because of same language, now more than ever.

I don't see what you claim. I see brotherhood between youth of 2 nations despite how awful it looks to nationalists.

Btw on here Easter there was wild party night with Serb turbofolk in relatively new club in front of Cathedral.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What welfare in Serbia? It does not exist basically.

Except for winemaker all of these other examples belong to "professions/businesses" where most low tier criminals in Balkans develop. No successful construction company can be made without at least selling your products/services to larger construction companies (owned by politically engaged criminals). Professor politician is a low tier criminal, and doctor chief of hospital can't be rich (unless he owns private clinic which is rare anyway).

Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread Information