South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,132
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I always cared about work ethic and reliability. We were quite poor when we got married, but I knew I could rely on him. He's worked stably since he was 14. He's not a lazy deadbeat bum. There are wealthy people who are not reliable because they only have their wealth by accident, they don't know what it's like to struggle and work hard to survive, so they can't be depended on. And my husband knew I'd be able to handle the hectic life of a wife/mother because I pretty much exclusively worked very physically and mentally demanding jobs without ever bitching about it.

Most ordinary and mentally stable women are like me. They want a reliable and stable man, even if it means eating rice and beans a lot in the beginning.

Then there are low IQ pickme types. I hate the word pickme but I don't know what else to call it. I'd never financially support dead weight, but there are occasionally women who will financially support some dumb fuck loser who refuses to work or even do domestic tasks. I'm a firm believer in the fact that if you don't work (this includes work in the home), you don't deserve to eat. Some women get so dickmatized by loser men, for reasons I don't understand, that they are willing to degrade themselves like this. Not my problem though. One man tried to latch onto me like this when I was younger. I got the fuck out of that shit fast.

Then there are indeed just gold digging women. I find it funny when middle class.men accuse women of being gold diggers for merely wanting them to be employed and not selfish. There are women who will pursue loveless relationships because the man makes enough money to support some lifestyle.

There are 4 billion of us. We aren't all the same but some patterns can be detected.
    Why is it pick me to date deadbeat broke ass men?
    It is only pick me. If he beat her
    My cousin is dating a broke men who don't do anything. She is very rich. So it don't matter. They're happy
    He don't beat her for example
    I wont considered her pick me. She is strong independent woman

Not all woman care about money
    Plenty of influencers date broke ass mens

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,382
    Given: 1,446

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anatolya View Post
    Nerdies are quite appealing for some women as long as they aren’t super nerd/too awkward

When I was in grade school & middle school I had a secret crush on a nerd named Stewart that was very accident prone but he was very smart and good looking. What I didn't like about him was that he participated in beating up one of the new classmates. He did that only once though, that I know of. Every new boy to our class got beat up by the other boys. Every year. Except for one cute boy name Sasha from Russia. All the girls liked him and protected him. Anyway, I kept my crush on Stewart a secret because it would be embarrassing to admit to it. Until my best friend, at her house, asked me to confide in her my secret crush and I told her. She burst out laughing and then showed me a tape recorder. She secretly recorded what I said and then blackmailed me to do her chores and anything she asked me to do or she would reveal my secret crush on Stewart. So I was like her slave for a while. This is one of the things that eventually strained our friendship. That and her stepfather kissed and molested me and I didn't want to go to her house anymore. I never told anyone about that except for my first boyfriend. Either never confide in anyone or be completely honest and open. Long story short, I like intelligent men the most and I don't care if they are rich or poor. Most of my future dates and boyfriends were the aggressive types.
    Spoiler!

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 847
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    When I was in grade school & middle school I had a secret crush on a nerd named Stewart that was very accident prone but he was very smart and good looking. What I didn't like about him was that he participated in beating up one of the new classmates. He did that only once though, that I know of. Every new boy to our class got beat up by the other boys. Every year. Except for one cute boy name Sasha from Russia. All the girls liked him and protected him. Anyway, I kept my crush on Stewart a secret because it would be embarrassing to admit to it. Until my best friend, at her house, asked me to confide in her my secret crush and I told her. She burst out laughing and then showed me a tape recorder. She secretly recorded what I said and then blackmailed me to do her chores and anything she asked me to do or she would reveal my secret crush on Stewart. So I was like her slave for a while. This is one of the things that eventually strained our friendship. That and her stepfather kissed and molested me and I didn't want to go to her house anymore. I never told anyone about that except for my first boyfriend. Either never confide in anyone or be completely honest and open. Long story short, I like intelligent men the most and I don't care if they are rich or poor. Most of my future dates and boyfriends were the aggressive types.
    Honestly despite my massive disagreements with the white nationalist thing, every time you post something like this I feel like I want to hug you and find you a good therapist. I feel like you've spent your entire life getting abused by people and just kind of shrugging it off. I hope you understand that most of what you describe that happened here is extremely bad and abnormal behavior on the part of your "best friend" and her step dad. The fact that you tell all of these stories across various threads so casually, as if they were things that just happen to people with normal lives, makes me extremely sad.

Anyway.

Moving on. I know the dudebros are gonna laugh at this one but I mean it.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Why is it pick me to date deadbeat broke ass men?
    It is only pick me. If he beat her
    My cousin is dating a broke men who don't do anything. She is very rich. So it don't matter. They're happy
    He don't beat her for example
    I wont considered her pick me. She is strong independent woman

Not all woman care about money
    Plenty of influencers date broke ass mens
    I think you are way too autistic about like, picking your own definition of a word and then trying to argue everyone into a corner about it. It doesn't work.

I was raised with way too much of a soviet-era mentality about work to ever put up with some crap like that. I think putting up with a man who does neither domestic duties or work outside of the home is a sign of psychological unwellness on the part of both individuals. Before the male professional victims come at me, yes I think the same of women who neither do domestic duties or work outside of the home - anyone who sits around doing nothing all day deserves to starve and doesn't need the support of other adults, ever. Sans disabled people and blah blah whatever. If a person doesn't have an internal drive to contribute to the lives of their loved ones, to do some degree of self-sacrifice for them, then they are missing a fundamental part of what it is to be human.

Your cousin doesn't just not care about money. She is enabling a freeloader to get away with being a freeloader.

But if she says she's happy, whatever. I really don't care what consenting adults to enough to do more than give a quick analysis of what I think is going on.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think you are way too autistic about like, picking your own definition of a word and then trying to argue everyone into a corner about it. It doesn't work.

I was raised with way too much of a soviet-era mentality about work to ever put up with some crap like that. I think putting up with a man who does neither domestic duties or work outside of the home is a sign of psychological unwellness on the part of both individuals. Before the male professional victims come at me, yes I think the same of women who neither do domestic duties or work outside of the home - anyone who sits around doing nothing all day deserves to starve and doesn't need the support of other adults, ever. Sans disabled people and blah blah whatever. If a person doesn't have an internal drive to contribute to the lives of their loved ones, to do some degree of self-sacrifice for them, then they are missing a fundamental part of what it is to be human.

Your cousin doesn't just not care about money. She is enabling a freeloader to get away with being a freeloader.

But if she says she's happy, whatever. I really don't care what consenting adults to enough to do more than give a quick analysis of what I think is going on.
    I guess you believe in house husband?

Think about it my cousin can afford maid and she make more than enough for both her and her men

Why would he work ? There is no need for it

He just enjoy his life. I mean not everyone is lucky like him lol I don't blame him

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,382
    Given: 1,446

1 Not allowed!

Honestly despite my massive disagreements with the white nationalist thing, every time you post something like this I feel like I want to hug you and find you a good therapist. I feel like you've spent your entire life getting abused by people and just kind of shrugging it off. I hope you understand that most of what you describe that happened here is extremely bad and abnormal behavior on the part of your "best friend" and her step dad. The fact that you tell all of these stories across various threads so casually, as if they were things that just happen to people with normal lives, makes me extremely sad.

Anyway.

Moving on. I know the dudebros are gonna laugh at this one but I mean it.
    You are right and thank you tropicalslavic. Don't be sad for me. I'm okay now. I'm on antidepressants and I don't date. Unless CFG changes his mind someday.
    Spoiler!

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I guess you believe in house husband?

Think about it my cousin can afford maid and she make more than enough for both her and her men

Why would he work ? There is no need for it

He just enjoy his life. I mean not everyone is lucky like him lol I don't blame him
    I don't believe in "house husbands" for myself personally. I don't know why, the idea just bothers me. But if some other family is fine with it, it's fine. The problem is when people sit around doing jack shit all day, expecting to be treated to a decent standard of living.

If he won't work or do domestic duties, he is dead weight. There is something wrong with a person who is stagnant, has no ambition, no desire to accomplish anything. It's defective behavior that should never be passed on genetically.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,071
    Given: 6,418

0 Not allowed!

Popularity might be more important than money for some in the early stages of life, when the goal is having fun. But not all women go through that stage, and most actually won't date deadbeats.

With that said, money IS important when choosing a man to start a family with though. It's not the only thing, obviously, but it's a factor. I'm speaking of men with work ethics and an stable income.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't believe in "house husbands" for myself personally. I don't know why, the idea just bothers me. But if some other family is fine with it, it's fine. The problem is when people sit around doing jack shit all day, expecting to be treated to a decent standard of living.

If he won't work or do domestic duties, he is dead weight. There is something wrong with a person who is stagnant, has no ambition, no desire to accomplish anything. It's defective behavior that should never be passed on genetically.
    House husband are becoming common. You should get used to this concept now.
    Well if you are dating super rich women. Then what should you?
    There are already maids so you don't need to do chores either

Just go to office for the sake of it?
    Even if she pay for everything.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,917
    Given: 26,387

1 Not allowed!

House husband are becoming common. You should get used to this concept now.
    Well if you are dating super rich women. Then what should you?
    There are already maids so you don't need to do chores either

Just go to office for the sake of it?
    Even if she pay for everything.
    Some Greek women I know left their husbands (tall, successful engineer) as soon as he was laid off from work, during the economic crisis. At first I was sorry for them, but then you just realize the luck they got , that their stupid shallow wives left them. Hope they'll find someone who deserve them better.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information