Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,637
    Given: 4,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    In the big cities today almost everyone can get ltaid, at least on this way https://seksi-adresar.co/oglas/seksi-stasha/

^^
    The sweetest money spent if you understand me.
    80 euros for 30 minutes and 120 for 1 hour. Faster and more than any IT expert. And then the parents tell to girls to go to collegue...

She and similar girls and women fuck for many, it is their job. On the other hand some others play moral boulders and claim to be religious, but they cheated all their partners.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,486
    Given: 13,199

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    That will be my option number one, but I still need to go to Kenya to meet them.
    I'll share a friend's story: dude married a girl from Belarus and they are quite happy now, so it worked. But they first met via Internet and did chat a lot. After that, dude went to Belarus twice to know her personally (and other things of course) and then the girl came here. I know her and she's a good one, sometimes she got her slavic outbursts but no one's perfect lol. Having said that, I'd recommend you to establish e-contact and after a good time and just when you think she's the one, go there to meet the girl.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    I'll share a friend's story: dude married a girl from Belarus and they are quite happy now, so it worked. But they first met via Internet and did chat a lot. After that, dude went to Belarus twice to know her personally (and other things of course) and then the girl came here. I know her and she's a good one, sometimes she got her slavic outbursts but no one's perfect lol. Having said that, I'd recommend you to establish e-contact and after a good time and just when you think she's the one, go there to meet the girl.
    The problem is that chatting is one thing, spending time together is another. I need to date and even live with her for a while to be sure if it's worth bringing her back home. At least I eliminate the risk to be scammed or robbed by dating a verified woman.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,486
    Given: 13,199

0 Not allowed!

The problem is that chatting is one thing, spending time together is another. I need to date and even live with her for a while to be sure if it's worth bringing her back home. At least I eliminate the risk to be scammed or robbed by dating a verified woman.
    Definitely but it's better to make the first steps via chat and then if you think it's totally worth meet personally. I might be wrong but I have this feeling you just want to go to Africa (God knows why) and you are using the bride thing as an excuse.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I have talked with my friend about that today. He told me he will ask his wife if she knows any of her friends or relatives in Kenya seeking white boyfriend.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So I am bumping this topic in order not to spam another one.

After careful thought I abandoned the idea of going to Kenya or any African country for anything more than a one week trip.

However I was communicating with a Kenyan girl I met on Tinder back then and it was nothing serious at first, but now she wants to go to Bulgaria to meet.

I really hesitate. She is just your average Kenyan girl so she has no money for tickets and hotels in Bulgaria, so I need to cover travel and accomodation expenses. Her getting Schengen visa is hard, Bulgaria has no embassy in Nairobi so she also needs to travel to Addis Abeba for interview. Everything will cost me as much as an old car and I don't really know if it's worth it, but I will never know without us meeting. I had no proof of her being a catfish so far but at the same time I am really sad where my life has gone - going through thousand obstacles to meet a girl from another continent and another race.

I shared this with my friend and he said that there are many gold diggers in Kenya, even some scammers, but also that me being young, white and relatively good looking (compared to older guys that seek African women) she might genuinely be attracted to me and might stay with me even after I take her to Europe.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

After careful thought I abandoned the idea of going to Kenya or any African country.

However I was communicating with a Kenyan girl I met on Tinder back then and it was nothing serious at first, but now she wants to go to Bulgaria to meet.

I really hesitate. She is just your average Kenyan girl so she has no money for tickets and hotels in Bulgaria, so I need to cover travel and accomodation expenses. Her getting Schengen visa is hard, Bulgaria has no embassy in Nairobi so she also needs to travel to Addis Abeba for interview. Everything will cost me as much as a car and I don't really know if it's worth it, but I will never know without us meeting. I had no proof of her being a catfish so far but at the same time I am really sad where my life has gone - going through thousand obstacles to meet a girl from another continent and another race.

I shared this with my friend and he said that there are many gold diggers in Kenya, even some scammers, but also that me being young, white and relatively good looking (compared to older guys that seek African women) she might genuinely be attracted to me and might stay with me even after I take her to Europe.
    Dude people are not understanding your situation

granny get 657 likes in 24 hours
    While her grandson 0.they are from Slavic country like you but doing experiment in USA.
    Getting girl is very hard. I. Am not surprised that you need to do all of this
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...cy#post7956263

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Dude people are not understanding your situation

granny get 657 likes in 24 hours
    While her grandson 0.they are from Slavic country like you but doing experiment in USA.
    Getting girl is very hard. I. Am not surprised that you need to do all of this
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...cy#post7956263
    It's not really about Tinder anymore. And I did have like 20 matches on Tinder in Bulgaria for 2 weeks. I had dates, even a short term relationship with my looksmatch. But I had enough of being ghosted, told I am a nice guy but it won't work, etc. I take rejections harder than most people because of my mental condition and having so many false hopes for a short amount of time overwhelmed me. That Kenyan girl just treats me differently, sure it may all be an act, but I can't know without trying.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

It's not really about Tinder anymore. And I did have like 20 matches on Tinder in Bulgaria for 2 weeks. I had dates, even a short term relationship with my looksmatch. But I had enough of being ghosted, told I am a nice guy but it won't work, etc. I take rejections harder than most people because of my mental condition and having so many false hopes for a short amount of time overwhelmed me. That Kenyan girl just treats me differently, sure it may all be an act, but I can't know without trying.
    Dammm. How are you getting matches.

Maybe bulgaria is easier than USA/UK. Try USA/UK see how badly you do

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,186
    Given: 16,907

2 Not allowed!

After careful thought I abandoned the idea of going to Kenya or any African country for anything more than a one week trip.

I really hesitate. She is just your average Kenyan girl so she has no money for tickets and hotels in Bulgaria, so I need to cover travel and accomodation expenses. Her getting Schengen visa is hard, Bulgaria has no embassy in Nairobi so she also needs to travel to Addis Abeba for interview. Everything will cost me as much as an old car and I don't really know if it's worth it, but I will never know without us meeting. I had no proof of her being a catfish so far but at the same time I am really sad where my life has gone - going through thousand obstacles to meet a girl from another continent and another race.

You seem so desperate that you're willing to accept anything that comes your way. Do you even like this girl genuinely or are you just willing to accept anything as long as there's the possibility that she might want to stay with you? It's a complete gamble. You will be spending what's worth an old car (according to yourself) on a gamble. I honestly don't understand how you can seriously consider going through all these obstacles just to have a date with someone you've known for two weeks and who lives on the other side of the world, but on the other hand easily give up looking in Bulgaria. You're in your early 30's, when it's easier for men with functional lives to find a serious commitment in theory than in their early 20's, you already have your own house, a stable job, you even earn well for Bulgarian standards according to what you say, you're not going to convince me that in a country like Bulgaria it's impossible to find a woman who would have the slightest interest in you, if only because of your material condition. And I'm saying this because, as you probably are aware, you're using your material condition to find someone from Kenya. Don't get me wrong, I believe that you being able to provide stability for your future partner is important, but there are also other important aspects of a relationship, emotional ones, which you seem to be neglecting.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information