South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Indigenous people there are some bald Chewbaccas for me. The way person looks is not everything, but they're too ugly for first sympathy.
    There are plenty of mestiza in peru. I was seeing dude approach womens. Saw many mestizo looking women. If you like mixed looking one lol. I personally thought that Peruvians women were very cute. But there is also colombia. They're more Caucasoid in dna and looks. Women there also fun but harder than peru.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,238
    Given: 7,503

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    Why do you think I will treat a black woman as a "whore"? I just think it's not worth to try to get 5/10 Bulgarian woman when I can get 8/10 Kenyan woman with the same amount of effort. I want a beautiful woman next to me that will be a good mother and wife, just like my friend found one.
    Good if it's so, but it sounds even more not like a pragmatism, but fantasies about "good life". Btw Balkan women are just fine and it's a general problem when men are submissive to women, they get treated without respect, too. No matter, Africa, America or Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    There are plenty of mestiza in peru. I was seeing dude approach womens. Saw many mestizo looking women. If you like mixed looking one lol. I personally thought that Peruvians women were very cute. But there is also colombia. They're more Caucasoid in dna and looks. Women there also fun but harder than peru.
    I like Argentinian and Uruguayan female types of S.America, both full European and with some Indigenous admixture. They're really sweet.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I like Argentinian and Uruguayan female types of S.America, both full European and with some Indigenous admixture. They're really sweet.
    Well you are talking about phenotype. Because dna and genotype don't always match

Plenty of castiza looking women on Colombian tinder. If that's what you mean.

Argentina economic condition is bad now. So it is good for being passport bro too.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Well you are talking about phenotype. Because dna and genotype don't always match

Plenty of castiza looking women on Colombian tinder. If that's what you mean.

Argentina economic condition is bad now. So it is good for being passport bro too.
    I don't care about passports and I'm satisfied with my life, only two countries I'd live in are my homeland Russia and Serbia + Serbian inhabited lands or Croatia. I'm not interested in spending life somewhere I don't belong both physically or spiritually, can't imagine living in Western Europe voluntarily, for example. I mean, I can if needed, but voluntarily no.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don't care about passports and I'm satisfied with my life, only two countries I'd live in are my homeland Russia and Serbia + Serbian inhabited lands or Croatia. I'm not interested in spending life somewhere I don't belong both physically or spiritually, can't imagine living in Western Europe voluntarily, for example. I mean, I can if needed, but voluntarily no.
    Lioncourt want to be passport bro. So he can listen to my advice then. I believe that he should actually try latin American countries. Safer than African countries. Probably would get many matches

If he don't then. Maybe go to African countries

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lioncourt want to be passport bro. So he can listen to my advice then. I believe that he should actually try latin American countries. Safer than African countries. Probably would get many matches

When I've been learning Spanish some six years ago, I've installed dating apps on purpose, browsing through south America. I have a conclusion that 90% of dating apps users there are let's say, "favela citizens" and mixed black/indigenous with some few marginal whites. You see it by profile. Almost all of em heavily tattooed, 70% are potheads and you see by their photos they're living in some houses made of hell knows what. Urban whites are absolute minority on dating sites there and it seems they really live different lives.
    Last edited by Victor; 04-01-2024 at 03:13 PM.

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,186
    Given: 16,907

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    That's my concern exactly. I need a job, place to sleep and a car. My friend had all that when he started his journey, and still ran through lot of troubles. The plan is to start working in the company he used to work (he has the same profession as me) and request to work from Nairobi office, only after that I can try.
    I wouldn't go without having these conditions guaranteed. As a foreigner you can't just rent any apartment, unless you're naive: you'll have to move into a gated community and that's usually expensive. Just forget the reality you know, you'll be in Africa where there are constant power failures and blackouts that last for hours, if not days at times. You need to be in a place that has security, electrical generators in case power goes off and constant maintenance if you don't want to spend your days with "headaches". How will you get about without a car as well? Do you think you can walk around Nairobi on your own as a foreigner? In 95% of Luanda it wasn't at all advisable to walk alone, even during the day; I imagine it would be the same in Nairobi. All the expats I know and knew go about their daily lives by car. How about going on vacation to Kenya for a few days first, just to get an idea? I guarantee that as soon as you step out of the airport you'll be in for a shock. At least I did in Luanda. Then it depends on whether you're up to it, but it's not for everyone. If you like it, however, there are also positive aspects to living in Africa.

Also a friendly reminder but I guess you are aware that AIDS is quite common in the region so keep that in mind if you ever intend on getting involved with someone.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic squatting crew
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Politics
    Right is right
    Religion
    A mystery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,486
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

I have moved Tinder to Curitiba as well, the only like I received for 8 hours there was a gay guy. It was worse than Bulgaria.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas View Post
    I wouldn't go without having these conditions guaranteed. As a foreigner you can't just rent any apartment, unless you're naive: you'll have to move into a gated community and that's usually expensive. Just forget the reality you know, you'll be in Africa where there are constant power failures and blackouts that last for hours, if not days at times. You need to be in a place that has security, electrical generators in case power goes off and constant maintenance if you don't want to spend your days with "headaches". How will you get about without a car as well? Do you think you can walk around Nairobi on your own as a foreigner? In 95% of Luanda it wasn't at all advisable to walk alone, even during the day; I imagine it would be the same in Nairobi. All the expats I know and knew go about their daily lives by car. How about going on vacation to Kenya for a few days first, just to get an idea? I guarantee that as soon as you step out of the airport you'll be in for a shock. At least I did in Luanda. Then it depends on whether you're up to it, but it's not for everyone. If you like it, however, there are also positive aspects to living in Africa.

Also a friendly reminder but I guess you are aware that AIDS is quite common in the region so keep that in mind if you ever intend on getting involved with someone.
    Africa is different, I know people who worked in Uganda at contract, enjoyed it and knew lots of decent Africans there. But again, I see Lioncourt more as kid running away from his troubles into fantasies.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information