mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,517
    Given: 7,010

3 Not allowed!

The problem is always those get hurt that don't necessarily deserve it. Its a stupid game

Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,548
    Given: 8,749

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Males that show dominance in the most primitive way as teens or kids are not sadistic and I would not attach any mental conditions to teens and kids.
    i think you cant judge how things work out, sometimes the bullied becomes the bully like in case of Steve Jobs later on. There is a lot of things going from 15 to 25, men will focus on career, chasing women or they need to pay the rent- life is indeed hard and unfair.

But i agree the most aggressive males lack calmness and perfectionism to become really someone. They are best suited in sports, but this is an extremly hard field to succeed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-02-2024 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 26,405

3 Not allowed!

Most of the people posting here (TA), have been bullied more than average, and are still getting bullied. That's my guess.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Clerical Fascism
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,904
    Given: 16,904

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    i think you cant judge how things work out, sometimes the bullied becomes the bully like in case of Steve Jobs later on. There is a lot of things going from 15 to 25, men will focus on career, chasing women or they need to pay the rent- life is indeed hard and unfair.

But i agree the most aggressive males lack calmness and perfectionism to become really someone. They are best suited in sports, but this is an extremly hard field to succeed.
    I did mention sillicon valley CEOs and their case specifically.
    In my second post.

You seem to cope, in my experience school bullies stay popular and successful in adult life.

Competitive people succeed in the free market, people that are not competitive are usually the type that got bullied, they can succeed in fields where the quantity of skilled experts is low or as state employees.

Tech CEOs suceeded in fields where almost everyone was very likely not popular in high school.

People like Trump, Maschmeyer or Mateschitz were always dominant and competitive people.

Putin is also a well known former bully, he made his way to power during the competitive privatization years after the fall of the soviet union, not as official oligarch but as a shadow oligarch, thats a true competitive monster that reached it all.

Trump calling Putin a killer is no insult,but admiration as Frederick Trump used to say to his sons to be killers, which was a synonym for being dominant/successful.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,548
    Given: 8,749

1 Not allowed!

I did mention sillicon valley CEOs and their case specifically.
    In my second post.

You seem to cope, in my experience school bullies stay popular and successful in adult life.

Competitive people succeed in the free market, people that are not competitive are usually the type that got bullied, they can succeed in fields where the quantity of skilled experts is low or as state employees.

Tech CEOs suceeded in fields where almost everyone was very likely not popular in high school.

People like Trump, Maschmeyer or Mateschitz were always dominant and competitive people.

Putin is also a well known former bully, he made his way to power during the competitive privatization years after the fall of the soviet union, not as official oligarch but as a shadow oligarch, thats a true competitive monster that reached it all.

Trump calling Putin a killer is no insult,but admiration as Frederick Trump used to say to his sons to be killers, which was a synonym for being dominant/successful
    Well, none of them come across as the brutish aggressive types, they are either more silent aggressive types like Putin or Machiavellian snakes like Trump, you can take someone as Berlusconi in this group.

But i do agree none- competitive people will not succeed in the so called "free economy" or politics or any field, thats a given.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,596
    Given: 463

2 Not allowed!

Males that show dominance in the most primitive way as teens or kids are not sadistic and I would not attach any mental conditions to teens and kids.

I think bullying is in our DNA and normal group behavior when you force a certain set of people into a group, in adult life you are much more free to leave a envirorment where you dont feel comfortable, in school you got no choice on the other hand.

Some bullies are scum but often the people that get bullied are so off the norm or cunts themselves, that they ask for it.

Life is hard and unfair, bullying teaches you the lesson.

Bullying is also something institutions like the military practices systematically to ensure collectivisim and group hygiene, so it cant be too bad.

I got bullied in Kindergarten and learned a lesson from it early on that made me avoid getting bullied later on.
    In my case, I was no angel myself (me and my friends nearly burned down the school gym when we were 12). I had the mentality and mindset of a bully but I didn't have the popularity. So the popular kids put me in my place. If I had been popular, I probably would have been a bully in the way of George Orwell's Animal Farm. There were other victims of bullying who deserve more pity than I do.

I think when bullying really goes too far is when there are problems at home (like the father beats and abuses the child), and the other kids pick it up and prey on their vulnerability like a pack of hyenas. There was one boy I knew about in the neighbouring school and I learned that he had a sister who died young while he was in high school. He got extremely bullied while he was in sorrow and whole packs beat him up at once. He committed suicide ten years after his sister's death and the two are now buried under the same stone. I wonder if the bullies feel any remorse about it. The sad thing is that they probably don't feel an ounce of it.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 861
    Given: 288

3 Not allowed!

Yes. I was always a tomboy with odd interests and not that many friends, plus I came from a bad home and didn't always act right because of it. Much of the bullying was from teachers, one locked me in a storage closet for an entire school day and lied to me how it's about how I got a math problem wrong, but I knew I got it right. I don't know why she hated me that much, sometimes I wondered if it was because I was an immigrant. I was too little to understand that this was abuse. Lots of it came from the other children as well. I'd get called a lesbian for my interests, which now I think is just bizarre because I was an ordinary country girl with typical interests for that demographic.

Anyway, that's why my kids are not going to public school. I don't intend to shelter them forever and from everything, but I will never trust other adults around them until they are old enough to understand when other people are being cruel and abusive, so perhaps around teenage years.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Geiler Ficker. Perverser Ficker. Horndog. Pervert.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,265
    Given: 59,023

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    In my case, I was no angel myself (me and my friends nearly burned down the school gym when we were 12). I had the mentality and mindset of a bully but I didn't have the popularity. So the popular kids put me in my place. If I had been popular, I probably would have been a bully in the way of George Orwell's Animal Farm. There were other victims of bullying who deserve more pity than I do.

I think when bullying really goes too far is when there are problems at home (like the father beats and abuses the child), and the other kids pick it up and prey on their vulnerability like a pack of hyenas. There was one boy I knew about in the neighbouring school and I learned that he had a sister who died young while he was in high school. He got extremely bullied while he was in sorrow and whole packs beat him up at once. He committed suicide ten years after his sister's death and the two are now buried under the same stone. I wonder if the bullies feel any remorse about it. The sad thing is that they probably don't feel an ounce of it.
    Reading this makes me sad but also reminds me that there are much worse cases of bullying then mine
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    35% South Italian / 29% Finnish / 18% Norwegian / 8% Lithuanian/ 6% North Italy / 4% Sweden
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 40

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    Yes. I was always a tomboy with odd interests and not that many friends, plus I came from a bad home and didn't always act right because of it. Much of the bullying was from teachers, one locked me in a storage closet for an entire school day and lied to me how it's about how I got a math problem wrong, but I knew I got it right. I don't know why she hated me that much, sometimes I wondered if it was because I was an immigrant. I was too little to understand that this was abuse. Lots of it came from the other children as well. I'd get called a lesbian for my interests, which now I think is just bizarre because I was an ordinary country girl with typical interests for that demographic.

Anyway, that's why my kids are not going to public school. I don't intend to shelter them forever and from everything, but I will never trust other adults around them until they are old enough to understand when other people are being cruel and abusive, so perhaps around teenage years.
    Yeah, that sounds pretty fucked. My best childhood friend was actually a tomboy, our parents would joke about us ending up together but that never happened. lol.

Y'know, they say a lot of predators like to take on jobs where they deal with children. Just another reason to worry, really. I think that growing up, I also had the same problem of simply being too naive and too gentle or kind hearted to realize when another child or even an adult was possibly being malicious. I know that I had at least one close friend who definitely had a toxic relationship towards me. Too late to worry about it now, anyway.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Bahamas
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,350
    Given: 9,900

1 Not allowed!

Never been bullied, i was popular in the high school. These dominance fights between guys are exciting anyway.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information