Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,658
    Given: 6,607

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I do think that the definition of that word has been stretched to the point where it's sort of meaningless. Like you cannot use a word to describe both the scum of the earth that targets elementary schoolers for horrific abuse, as well as consenting adults who are like 15 years apart but no one is being abused. It's definitely odd for an older woman to want to put up with a 20 year old boyfriend, I'm only in my late 20s and I'd probably never put up with someone in their early twenties again lol, but it almost disrespects actual victims of pedophilia to try to pretend that these two things are equal in any way. Like imagine being someone who got abused like that as a kid and hearing people throw that term around like it's nothing referring to a 22-year-old dating a 30-year-old. I'd be pissed.
    I couldn't agree more with you! Comparing that horrible crime to Romeo and Juliet is much worse than comparing jaywalking to homicide. I was molested by our family physician when I was eight-years-old, so your post resonates with me in a personal way. Such stupid comparisons are insane, and it's a pet peeve that's the size of a Great Dane.

It's just one instance where the basic laws of logic and morality go out the window. The creep in the white van, who offers candy to children at the playground, isn't in the same solar system as the 20-year-old female teacher who has a tryst with the high school senior who's the captain of the football team. One would have to be a hysterical nitwit to put them in the same category. Sadly, there's a surplus of them in all political categories.

Unvaccinated Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,496
    Given: 1,556

1 Not allowed!

I found his email address online and sent him an email to see if 1) if he is still alive, and 2) if he remembers me. It's been 24 years.

Looking back, I now half-regret saying no to him when he showed up at my job.
    Last edited by ~Elizabeth~; 04-11-2024 at 06:41 AM.
    I CFG

Last Online
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,871
    Given: 13,836

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    I mean let's say 10 to 30 year gap between them?
    Honestly I am gonna be honest. I think that those relationship are weird. I get little bit predatory vibes from dudes. Why is he not with women around his age ?

I used to shame men for dating younger women. I have stopped doing it. It was embarrassing. I still can't believe I did it. Now I am trying to deal with my complex about it.

And i am trying to treat older men like I treat all people even if their partner is young. Not all old dudes shame women for ageing. I understand it now.

That's why dating women is better. Most women prefer partner around their age whether heterosexual or homosexual. You don't see women talking about some weird wall.
    I don't have strong oppinions about it.

Im 10 years older than my wife, and I know some other couples with similiar age gap.

I dont think its a big deal if it is not an issue for both individuals.

To be honest I dont know why people have hang ups or issues about "others", relationships, it is ultimatly the buisiness of the couple not the outsider.

I have zero fucks to give of others oppinions if they dissaprove of me being 10 years older than my wife, my oppinion would be mind your own buisiness and get your own life.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I do think that the definition of that word has been stretched to the point where it's sort of meaningless. Like you cannot use a word to describe both the scum of the earth that targets elementary schoolers for horrific abuse, as well as consenting adults who are like 15 years apart but no one is being abused. It's definitely odd for an older woman to want to put up with a 20 year old boyfriend, I'm only in my late 20s and I'd probably never put up with someone in their early twenties again lol, but it almost disrespects actual victims of pedophilia to try to pretend that these two things are equal in any way. Like imagine being someone who got abused like that as a kid and hearing people throw that term around like it's nothing referring to a 22-year-old dating a 30-year-old. I'd be pissed.
    i think it is incredibly dumb of anyone to make correlation between those 2 VERY DIFFERENT things. Even how some people would say that about a 19yo and a 17yo is ridiculous.

Outside of that in my own subjective feeling a situation like a 30 yo man with a 65 yo woman or vice versa seems weird to me , but then again it is not illegal and it is their buisiness not mine , maybe it is a sugarmama or sugardaddy thing or maybe its organic. Seems weird to me but different strokes for different folks.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I couldn't agree more with you! Comparing that horrible crime to Romeo and Juliet is much worse than comparing jaywalking to homicide. I was molested by our family physician when I was eight-years-old, so your post resonates with me in a personal way. Such stupid comparisons are insane, and it's a pet peeve that's the size of a Great Dane.

It's just one instance where the basic laws of logic and morality go out the window. The creep in the white van, who offers candy to children at the playground, isn't in the same solar system as the 20-year-old female teacher who has a tryst with the high school senior who's the captain of the football team. One would have to be a hysterical nitwit to put them in the same category. Sadly, there's a surplus of them in all political categories.
    but what about the 23 yo female school teacher who had sex with her 15 yo school student.
    There has been many cases like this that have come to light over the last 10 years.
    Do you feel this is equally bad when female is the perp compared to male teacher or do you see it as worse when teacher is male and student is female.

It seems like some folks have a double standard around this and consider it worse if the teacher is male and student is female.
    Im referring to scenarios where the physical relationship is not forced but seemingly consentual (however it may be rightly put that minors cant consent)

Consider the characters in the Police song "Dont Stand" which could be a real life scenario.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    I don't have strong oppinions about it.

Im 10 years older than my wife, and I know some other couples with similiar age gap.

I dont think its a big deal if it is not an issue for both individuals.

To be honest I dont know why people have hang ups or issues about "others", relationships, it is ultimatly the buisiness of the couple not the outsider.

I have zero fucks to give of others oppinions if they dissaprove of me being 10 years older than my wife, my oppinion would be mind your own buisiness and get your own life.
    We have an even wider age gap. I give *less* than zero Fs what people think about it, especially faggots.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    but what about the 23 yo female school teacher who had sex with her 15 yo school student.
    There has been many cases like this that have come to light over the last 10 years.
    Do you feel this is equally bad when female is the perp compared to male teacher or do you see it as worse when teacher is male and student is female.

It seems like some folks have a double standard around this and consider it worse if the teacher is male and student is female.
    Im referring to scenarios where the physical relationship is not forced but seemingly consentual (however it may be rightly put that minors cant consent)

Consider the characters in the Police song "Dont Stand" which could be a real life scenario.
    15 is too young for that. That was my yellow light when I was a senior in high school (prepare to stop). Both men and women will hate me for this, but I do have double standards based on sex differences. It involves penetration, as well as size differences, and I'll stop there before I get called a "Mad Men" Neanderthal throwback to our dads' generation of Rat Pack swingers.

Teachers (either sex), who mess around with students, should be fired, and they should lose their teacher's license. They shouldn't be fined or jailed if the student isn't a minor, and people can just spare me the jive about authority figures. That said, my guess is that you've said "I wish *I* had a teacher like that" a few times. Men lie about these things around women to virtue signal, and we all know that, but most of us wouldn't have become emotional basket cases if we had a tryst with a hot teacher despite what Dr. Drew claims.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,831
    Given: 11,709

0 Not allowed!

Some age differences are really too much.

These days big news in Balkans is how famous Bosniak singer get divorced from his almost 30 years younger wife.
    She left him (her age now is 43, and his 72) and now he is crying on all media around.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Fiji
    Y-DNA
    R1A
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Big headed white man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,540
    Given: 7,029

1 Not allowed!

my dad has significantly younger girlfriend, I have no problem with it. They seem to be suportive of each other.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,565
    Given: 8,751

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Benyzero View Post
    my dad has significantly younger girlfriend, I have no problem with it. They seem to be suportive of each other.
    ya daddy a sugga daddy

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information