Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I don't care for TitTok or what others see as desperate

I'm not fat and I would show disaproval with Croats dating Filipinas and bringing their genetics here.
    they can, but hopefully they get out of Europe than please
    What if he live abroad then you would show disapproval?
    For example Turkish girl I posted date foreigners in Japan (don't know if they are Turkish or just non Japanese )

Would you show disapproval if she was dating only Japanese men in Japan? And having mixed kids living in Japan?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    White women rarely prefer blacks, that's why the vast majority of blacks still dates blacks. That however doesn't mean the blacks don't prefer white women (at least for dating, not talking about marriage). Ask a black if he prefers a blonde or a woman of own ethnicity as a date.
    Most black men prefer curvy woman and fat ass. Through
    What about it?

I am gonna go by hip hop music videos. Most women there are mixed black women or latina with curvy body

I think that what most black men. At least hip hop dudes desire.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,902
    Given: 16,902

3 Not allowed!

For Rajput there is a big problem of living exclusively in the virtual world of tiktok or twitch, Id be surprised if she has a job or if she ever talk to much humans in real life.

But if you take tiktok and twitch influencers as the greatest minds on this planet, everyone of us would be a rajput.

Again what a tragedy for south asians to live in the west, they are not happy here, monetary success can not overshadow the difficulty and obstacles living in a complete foreign society and culture that takes emphasis on exotic things like order, sanitation and hygiene.

Move back to India in a rural place with very bad access to internet.

doesnt look too bad, you are reunited with the environment of your ancestors, the environment god meant to be the environment for your tribe.

Ethnic minorities or mixed people in the West are actually and the forum is a living proof of that, the most obsessed over the issue of race mixing or shaming white people to have any sense of tribalism or ethnic nationalism as they fear the consequences of ethnic aware white ethnicities as it usually always resulted in us conquering the entire planet.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,899
    Given: 26,311

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Most black men prefer curvy woman and fat ass. Through
    What about it?

I am gonna go by hip hop music videos. Most women there are mixed black women or latina with curvy body

I think that what most black men. At least hip hop dudes desire.

yes that's true, but most black dudes are not super-successful hip hop stars and most black women are not super-attractive dancers. The average black guy would prefer the average blonde if he had the choice, that's my impression. Not just a matter of looks, has to do with prestige as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Southern Greek
    Ancestry
    Southern Greece
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Modern human with neanderthal admixture
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,899
    Given: 26,311

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    For Rajput there is a big problem of living exclusively in the virtual world of tiktok or twitch, Id be surprised if she has a job or if she ever talk to much humans in real life.

But if you take tiktok and twitch influencers as the greatest minds on this planet, everyone of us would be a rajput.

Again what a tragedy for south asians to live in the west, they are not happy here, monetary success can not overshadow the difficulty and obstacles living in a complete foreign society and culture that takes emphasis on exotic things like order, sanitation and hygiene.

doesnt look too bad, you are reunited with the environment of your ancestors, the environment god meant to be the environment for your tribe.

Ethnic minorities or mixed people in the West are actually and the forum is a living proof of that, the most obsessed over the issue of race mixing or shaming white people to have any sense of tribalism or ethnic nationalism as they fear the consequences of ethnic aware white ethnicities as it usually always resulted in us conquering the entire planet.

won't bother criticizing your worldview (your opinion = your right). But in terms of internet etc India is a powerhouse when it comes to new technologies. When my phone stops working I watch indian videos on YT to fix it.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 822
    Given: 282

1 Not allowed!

The world would be a much better place if more people minded their damn business about who other people dated. This is why I say almost everyone needs a good therapist. There are so many people of various demographics basing their entire worldview off of insecurities they are projecting onto other people. It's one thing to be concerned with demographic change, and an entirely other thing to sound like an insecure baby and get angry about what other consenting adults do because it makes you feel bad about yourself. It's like the difference between someone caring about European birth rates being low, and some obese white gamer whinging about how bad it is that he got rejected for a black guy. One is a mature adult discussion about a serious issue, the other is a person who needs about a year's worth of therapy sessions before their opinion is to be taken seriously. The OP is just about insecure black women whinging for emotional reasons. There's a lid to every pot and if a person is relatively healthy, relatively nice to be around, doesn't try to find long term partners at the club or on casual sex apps, and has a decent work ethic, they will probably be able to find some sort of adequate partner even if it isn't immediately. Whiny whiny whiny society.

Also when I was younger I used to prefer individualistic societies. My parents' parents were communist party members raised in a rural area and they firmly believed in selfless collectivism, something I later realized I took for granted. They were not perfect people by any means, but after living with a few very individualistic (read: selfish) Westerners, I realized how important it is for people to think of the collective rather than just themselves. With one exception, every person I've ever met who seemed to believe that others exist to serve them and they don't have to contribute to people's lives at all were American males raised by mothers who spoiled them - a recipe for a person who genuinely lacks the concept of other people being full human beings. These experiences made me completely rethink my ideals for a family/society/etc. I am trying to raise my children to be mindful of this as well - if you don't work, you don't eat, and you should always consider how your loved ones will feel or benefit from things that you do, etc. Instead of this selfish crap that produces narcissists.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 822
    Given: 282

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Voskos View Post
    won't bother criticizing your worldview (your opinion = your right). But in terms of internet etc India is a powerhouse when it comes to new technologies. When my phone stops working I watch indian videos on YT to fix it.
    I would not have made it through accounting school without YouTube videos by Indian men explaining in 10 minutes what a college professor fails to explain adequately in 2 hours. Lol
    It's Modelo Negra time

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,207
    Given: 58,978

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

Rajputprincess told me years ago that she lives in india but i do not know if she still does she talks about many things but never india
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,207
    Given: 58,978

0 Not allowed!

What do you people think of lgbtq interracial couples it says Don Lemon married a white man but that he hates whites i never heard about this guy before though but to make things worse it seems they got married in Saint Patricks Cathedral if such a thing for whatever reason much money or whatever secretly happened in a russian church the priest would be excommunictated and the church declared unclean

https://twitter.com/FredSimonTLM/sta...r3c9yV-PA&s=19
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,330
    Given: 9,886

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Chechens kill those that date out of group with few exceptions. Result? They are growing population more vital than ever, with their tradition and lineages preserved.
    Okay according to chechen laws you should die because you mixed with a hungarian. What would you say if croats would mocking you and your child because you had marriage with a foreigner? Thats insane.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information