Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Exotic Borreby
    Politics
    Right vs Wrong, not Left vs Right or Lib vs Cons
    Religion
    Born again atheist, having faith in positive outcomes and a positive future. Personal belief system.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,146
    Given: 12,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    Of course it does. That's a very old story. I never denied it. But for women it is much more risky and that in EACH aspect. Go and cry. Sick of men‘s high level lamentation, really, it‘s ridiculous.
    For you it may be an old story. For others reading here not necessarily.
    I wasn't crying (or complaining). I think relationships, marriages and procreation SHOULD take effort. There was a user who talked about "free sex" first, I replied to her, then you joined the conversation. I am just saying that it's debatable if "free sex" exists.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Donauschwabe
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,422
    Given: 9,931

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    For you it may be an old story. For others reading here not necessarily.
    I wasn't crying (or complaining). I think relationships, marriages and procreation SHOULD take effort. There was a user who talked about "free sex" first, I replied to her, then you joined the conversation. I am just saying that it's debatable if "free sex" exists.
    I never understood this male mentality that guys want to get as much woman as possible. Insuperable (the biggest slut of TA) is also proud of it. Why dont you guys prefer quality over quantity? I mean true love instead of one night stands.

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Maksim Martsinkevich, known as "Tesak" or "flick knife"
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,351
    Given: 59,128

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I never understood this male mentality that guys want to get as much woman as possible. Insuperable (the biggest slut of TA) is also proud of it. Why dont you guys prefer quality over quantity? I mean true love instead of one night stands.
    Maybe it has something to do with "dominance" in ancient rome a big cock and potence was sign of "power" they even had statues of "phallus" (cock) which symbolises power. But I want only one woman, one marriage, and i dont want many women. If i could choose between having many one night stands and many short casual sex dates or one wife and a family. I would choose the family. I mean I dont have either and dont have a choice but if i did.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    russian-skinheads-abuse-gays
    Quote Originally Posted by Saitama
    how'd you get so jacked like that all of a sudden, bro? lol
    please, don't hurt me! here, take my lunch money

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,062
    Given: 10,772

0 Not allowed!

mother nature didn't give us men billions of little swimmers for the one woman

Last Online
    05-15-2024 @ 08:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SPARTAN II & SPARTAN III
    Ethnicity
    bro
    Ancestry
    iberian + amerindian with minor iranic and east euro admix
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    R0
    Taxonomy
    Rather tall, meso-brachyskelic, ecto-meso
    Politics
    Guns
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 925
    Given: 1,159

1 Not allowed!

It's actually a pretty loaded answer. Here's my take:

I think there is alot of guys who would prefer one true love over one night stands, at least initially. Generally speaking a woman will have much more options readily available than a man (unless they're in the small minority of very attractive men), men know this, so they know they are more easily/readily replaced, so thus that makes it harder for a man to commit if he feels his place in the relationship is insecure. Maybe for alot of women thinking they can be easily replaced by their partner is a form of a turn on sexually and emotionally for them, but for most men it's definitely an emotional turn off/makes a man not want to invest emotionally (commitment).

There's also the fact that alot of women are generally less honest/direct than men, imagine the emotional insecurity when you think that your partner can easily replace you AND maybe has already begun to replace you by talking to another guy, and is just hiding it from you, which alot of modern women do (monkey branching). At that point most guys are probably just going to primarily focus on sex so as to get their own gain before risking getting played for no gain. This is part of the fundamental problem with casual sex culture, back then if the norm is to not have sex before marriage, it's kind of a social contract since in a culture where sex is highly shamed before marriage it makes it harder for women to monkey branch, partially due to the shame factor and also because it's less socially acceptable for men themselves going around looking for women just for casual hookups, so less readily available partners, less chance of someone monkey-branching/cheating you and/or being replaced, thus more secure environment for emotional commitment.

I can already foresee the hypocritical replies of "men have no right to tell women how to sexually behave" ok, then likewise women have no right tell men who, when, and how much to emotionally invest/commit then either. Thus these modern societal problems are going to continue forever (or until society totally collapses due to a demolished family structure) if no one wants to make any form of mutual compromise.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,296
    Given: 13,644

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by #Oda# View Post
    No.

Yes.
    In what way precisely?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,873
    Given: 13,838

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HectorOfTroy View Post

I think there is alot of guys who would prefer one true love over one night stands, at least initially. Generally speaking a woman will have much more options readily available than a man (unless they're in the small minority of very attractive men), men know this, so they know they are more easily/readily replaced, so thus that makes it harder for a man to commit if he feels his place in the relationship is insecure. Maybe for alot of women thinking they can be easily replaced by their partner is a form of a turn on sexually and emotionally for them, but for most men it's definitely an emotional turn off/makes a man not want to invest emotionally (commitment).

There's also the fact that alot of women are generally less honest/direct than men, imagine the emotional insecurity when you think that your partner can easily replace you AND maybe has already begun to replace you by talking to another guy, and is just hiding it from you, which alot of modern women do (monkey branching). At that point most guys are probably just going to primarily focus on sex so as to get their own gain before risking getting played for no gain. This is part of the fundamental problem with casual sex culture, back then if the norm is to not have sex before marriage, it's kind of a social contract since in a culture where sex is highly shamed before marriage it makes it harder for women to monkey branch, partially due to the shame factor and also because it's less socially acceptable for men themselves going around looking for women just for casual hookups, so less readily available partners, less chance of someone monkey-branching/cheating you and/or being replaced, thus more secure environment for emotional commitment.

I can already foresee the hypocritical replies of "men have no right to tell women how to sexually behave" ok, then likewise women have no right tell men who, when, and how much to emotionally invest/commit then either. Thus these modern societal problems are going to continue forever (or until society totally collapses due to a demolished family structure) if no one wants to make any form of mutual compromise.
    I see some truth to that in the sense that when men have that uncertain feeling of being replaced there seems to be part of the
    maybe caveman ish nature that kicks in and thinks like "oh well let me get as many f-cks in this relationship as possible because it could end and at least I got my fill of sex out of it.

For me I didnt have that feeling with all or most relationships before I got married.

But when I was in my 20's and dated a couple of girls that were very attractive but also Vixen like in sense that they generally drew lot of attention from random men like when going to a nightclub or restaurant. With one of them we dated for 3 years and were really close but many times on and off I had that insecurity feeling that the relationship could end and I recall feeling like oh well at least Im f-cking the hell out of her whilst its lasting.

But yes also to your point that mentality of men finding women or rather (some women) perhaps ones we find very sexy or physically attractive , we have a general sense or underlying fear they may not be reliable long term or that they can be fickle hence this can then lead to seeing just clocking
    up sexual encounters as valueable even if the relationship doesnt last at least there was those experiences.

Maybe many men wont admit to that but I suspect it can be something many men experience.

Women dont tend to have that outlook generally , not that women dont experience feeling horny or liking sex yes many women do and i know this from my personal experiences and conversations with women. But what I described is more a male way of thinking.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Last Online
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,873
    Given: 13,838

0 Not allowed!

High testosterone men can have really high sex drives its almost like one woman is just not enough...(at least for sex).otherwise one is usually more than enough LOL..

I recall reading a book about Mohamed Ali, he was married and loved his wife but at times he was banging these hot girls left right and centre as they were probably very available to him.

The writer of the book said something like he loved his wife but his testosterone sex drive was just too high he luved women and many were willing to luv him, so yeh its gonna happen.

There are a bunch of women always willing to f-ck guys who are famous or have status not to mention rich.

does that say women are / can be very fickle ?

BTW i was personal friends with a guitar player from a famous band these guys had been Rockstars in the 1970's.

I heard lots of stories from him about girls literally breaking down their hotel room doors to meet and sleep with the band members.

One of the perks of fame is Fame Pussy.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 04-23-2024 at 08:39 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,261
    Given: 3,055

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HectorOfTroy View Post

There's also the fact that alot of women are generally less honest/direct than men, imagine the emotional insecurity when you think that your partner can easily replace...
    Well...women that are turned on when they think they will be easily replaced, deserve to be replaced. That is a self-destructive way of thinking.

No man should commit to a women that does not make him feel secure in her and supported fully. I don't know are women less honest in general.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,296
    Given: 13,644

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    High testosterone men can have really high sex drives its almost like one woman is just not enough...(at least for sex).otherwise one is usually more than enough LOL..

I recall reading a book about Mohamed Ali, he was married and loved his wife but at times he was banging these hot girls left right and centre as they were probably very available to him.

The writer of the book said something like he loved his wife but his testosterone sex drive was just too high he luved women and many were willing to luv him, so yeh its gonna happen.

There are a bunch of women always willing to f-ck guys who are famous or have status not to mention rich.

does that say women are / can be very fickle ?

BTW i was personal friends with a guitar player from a famous band these guys had been Rockstars in the 1970's.

I heard lots of stories from him about girls literally breaking down their hotel room doors to meet and sleep with the band members.

One of the perks of fame is Fame Pussy.
    And later on made their boyfriends and husbands wait for sex.

Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast

Thread Information