Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,594
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    that pretty much sums it up.
    Im suprised at to see a certain upvoter of it given their arguments here, most possibly because this was posted by a woman forgive my cynicism in advance.
    Do you think this is a woman against man discussion oszkar? I know many men that agree with me regards prostitution and I don't have hang ups regarding men and women as some seem to have on here. I know many wonderful men and I've had very good role models in my life that were men especially my father so not that I should have to point this out but it is not man bashing to disagree with prostitution and neither does it mean a woman who disagree with prostitution is a feminist. As I've pointed out frequently here. It is not man bashing to state that nearly all buyers of prostitutes are men and that most prostitutes are women. If the roles were reversed I would still feel the same regarding prostitution.

There is even a group called Men Against Prostitution and Trafficking. I don't really know anything about them or their numbers but it did come up in my searches.

https://www.guidestar.org/profile/11-3723593

Last Online
    Today @ 07:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,838
    Given: 13,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    I was gang raped when I was 16. I was stupid.

Someone I was with tried to force me to have sex with others when I was 16. I managed to escape.

When I was 17 I was having sex with a man in his 30's who offered me money but I refused the money because I was offended by that. But I grew attached to him and was upset that he was always talking about a woman named Barbara that he lived with (not a wife), and I was crying over that and so I said he could give me money. He only had $70 on him at the time and he said he would give me more the next time we were together but I avoided him as if I didn't know him from then on. I didn't want to see him anymore. He was the Sicilian man I mentioned in another thread.

I was almost sex trafficked when I was in my 20's. I wrote about that in another thread. My date had drugged me. Actually 2 dates had drugged and raped me but one tried to keep me permanently. I think he spiked my soda and that is why I blacked out/passed out. He raped me and said he was keeping me, that no one knew where I was. I didn't know where I was but I told him that I gave my Mom his business card with his name and phone number on it, so he eventually drove me home.
    I am really sorry to hear that happened to you Elizabeth.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Unvaccinated Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,412
    Given: 1,482

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    There's indeed a contribution by you that are seemingly attracted to men that disrespect women and are commonly considered unpleasant. This is why you expressly are attracted to CFG that exhibits as malicious, reckless, unkind and full with violence fantasies (elaborating that he would break a woman's arm if she would do this or that).

To each their own.

No, I'm not attracted to men who disrespect women.

Colonel Frank Grimes (CFG) is not like that at all.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Do you think this is a woman against man discussion oszkar? I know many men that agree with me regards prostitution and I don't have hang ups regarding men and women as some seem to have on here. I know many wonderful men and I've had very good role models in my life that were men especially my father so not that I should have to point this out but it is not man bashing to disagree with prostitution and neither does it mean a woman who disagree with prostitution is a feminist. As I've pointed out frequently here. It is not man bashing to state that nearly all buyers of prostitutes are men and that most prostitutes are women. If the roles were reversed I would still feel the same regarding prostitution.

There is even a group called Men Against Prostitution and Trafficking. I don't really know anything about them or their numbers but it did come up in my searches.

https://www.guidestar.org/profile/11-3723593
    As you have said Grace in regards to the subject there can be and are many complex and assosiated aspects in its connection.

However in other ways I can see how Blondie has a point when she pointed out what 2 consenting people do is nobodys buisiness.

In terms of sex in general we could agree that there is a lot of variation such that some couples may consent to do certain activity's that other couples would never dream of doing.
    But does that then mean that the couple who wouldn't consentingly do what the other couple does do should somehow have a right to Ban the others preferred activitys just because they dont like it , or wouldn't do it.

I might not be a foot fetishist but I have little interest or concern about Banning the activitys of consenting foot fetishists.

A man or woman might get a kick out of being dominated by the other such as being told to get down and walk around them on the floor like a dog.
    I might see that as a bit strange but if other folks are doing it consentingly and makes them happy then why should I care, why should I wish to sttop them do what they choose to do Consentingly.

If you have a woman that for the price she quotes is happy to do certain sex acts with a man that pays the Price she quotes and they
    are happy and consenting with the arrangement then who am I or you to stop them from doing that.

Concerning my apparent cynicism in the post you responded too , well its mute point but if most of the guys in this thread posted it i think its unlikely to have been upvoted by any female member here but again that is a secondary point and maybe just my subjective impression.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 04-22-2024 at 08:48 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,339
    Given: 9,899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    There's indeed a contribution by you that are seemingly attracted to men that disrespect women and are commonly considered unpleasant. This is why you expressly are attracted to CFG that exhibits as malicious, reckless, unkind and full with violence fantasies (elaborating that he would break a woman's arm if she would do this or that).

To each their own.
    Ive seen a youtube video, it was a psychological analysis, why are horror movies, Rotten and such violent sites so popular. According to the video, seeing violence brings us back to ancient times, its a subconscious instinct. In the old times, the living conditions were much harder, and the most violent persons were able to survive.
    I think zoomers are more violent than boomers. Boomers grew up in a quiet environment without significant media. Zoomers see violence everywhere, in movies, series, internet since childhood, and its pretty normal.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,594
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    As you have said Grace in regards to the subject there can be and are many complex and assosiated aspects in its connection.

However in other ways I can see how Blondie has a point when she pointed out what 2 consenting people do is nobodys buisiness.

In terms of sex in general we could agree that there is a lot of variation such that some couples may consent to do certain activity's that other couples would never dream of doing.
    But does that then mean that the couple who wouldn't consentingly do what the other couple does do should somehow have a right to Ban the others preferred activity;s just because they dont like it , or wouldn't do it.

I might not be a foot fetishist but I have little interest or concern about Banning the activitys of consenting foot fetishists.

If you have a woman that for the price she quotes is happy to do certain sex acts with a man that pays the Price she quotes and they
    are happy and consenting with the arrangement then who am I or you to stop them from doing that.

Concerning my apparent cynicism in the post you responded too , well its mute point but if most of the guys in this thread posted it i think its unlikely to have been upvoted by any female member here but again that is a secondary point and maybe just my subjective impression.
    My main point in that post was that to be against prostitution does not make someone anti-male or a feminist. Most of the points you have said above I've addressed previously many times. Also regarding what Elizabeth posted who exactly does that woman represent? Is she supposed to be a feminist who will just disagree with everything the man is saying? It might appeal to some people who think feminists (if that is what that woman is representing?) are just contrary and just say the opposite to a man. That is what it appears to me.

However my opinion is unwavering and I've been of this opinion for decades and as I've said above it has nothing to do with Feminists and nor am I anti-men. To bring up healthy and well adjusted children a man's input is extremely important and vital. It definitely helps to have a good father. It is not ideal for a woman to have to do this on her own.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,474
    Given: 6,833

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    No, I'm not attracted to men who disrespect women.

Colonel Frank Grimes (CFG) is not like that at all.
    He's exactly like I said and you are attracted to it. You will express things differently than me and I'll try to express in a way where I think that you have more access to it:

As a rough pattern you are hanging out with men that you "shouldn't" hang out with. And you will repeatedly have made the experience to have been abused in one or another way by men. And that has for sure not ended with 16 or 18.

You will be able to relate to this, likely except for seeing a pattern that is in your sphere.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,501
    Given: 5,742

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    No, they wouldn't. Brothers and sisters share 50% od DNA, not 100%. Otherwise siblings would be more related to each other than parents are.

Using similiar logic as yours I would share 50% of DNA with my uncles because they share 100% of dna with my mother or my father, but that's not the case. They share 50% of DNA which is why I share 25% of DNA with my uncles.
    Pop science gets this wrong all the time. We share 100% of our genes with every other humans on the planet (except for the X and Y), but only 50% of our (coding) genes with bananas. We share about 50% of our alleles of the same DNA with each of our parents and siblings. Those are the variations in the genes, usually in one base pair.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,339
    Given: 9,899

0 Not allowed!

Strears was also a textbook psychopath and Feiicy attracted to him as well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    My main point in that post was that to be against prostitution does not make someone anti-male or a feminist. Most of the points you have said above I've addressed previously many times. Also regarding what Elizabeth posted who exactly does that woman represent? Is she supposed to be a feminist who will just disagree with everything the man is saying? It might appeal to some people who think feminists (if that is what that woman is representing?) are just contrary and just say the opposite to a man. That is what it appears to me.

However my opinion is unwavering and I've been of this opinion for decades and as I've said above it has nothing to do with Feminists and nor am I anti-men. To bring up healthy and well adjusted children a man's input is extremely important and vital. It definitely helps to have a good father. It is not ideal for a woman to have to do this on her own.
    I think the meme Elizabeth posted is a nod to apparent hypocrisy.

I have also observed that in real life. I had a coworker she was only sometimes filling in as a casual.
    She described herself as a Feminist and in her defining herself that way at time she expressed contempt that things like Playboy magazine existed or sexy acting and dressed women in advertisements. Moreover she seemingly could only blame males for that, seeming to not comprehend that the models in the Playboy were happy doing what they did.

On the other hand i have witnessed other women label themselves feminists and also champion women who use their sexuality to get money / empowerment.

In a sense if as a man you hear a woman call herself a feminist you think , what the fuck does that even mean?
    As in what will the person denounce or support in the name of feminism when feminism by definition seems to vary between women, yet those 2 types described seem consistent.

Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread Information