South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,672
    Given: 4,842

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oghuz View Post
    Israel spent 1 Billion USD on air defense alone against 100 million USD spent by Iran.The staggering cost of Israel's defense against Iran's missile attack: '4-5 billion shekels per night'

Russian strategy can change significantly in Ukraine after this attack. 2-3 waves of such attacks can deplete the enemy air defense completely and then the airforce can take over the bombing campaign.
    Inexpensive mass-produced weapons (drones, hyper-sonic, ballistic missiles, RPGs, etc.)
    will overwhelm expensive, complicated, over-engineered stuff anyway.

This is the strength of Iran, Russia and China against Western powers,
    in addition to manpower, cohesion and general willingness to fight and die.
    This was also the Soviet Union's strength against Germany during World War 2.

Iran does not really want a war anyway, they can watch the US and Israel get weaker and weaker.
    They are only working with Russia to further pressure and weaken the US as much as possible.

The US government does not want a war either,
    Biden and Israel are unpopular and getting more unpopular,
    the upcoming election is difficult (unless there is a false flag terror attack, martial law, World War 3, etc.),
    the US military is severely over-stretched, recruitment is very low, stockpiles have already been depleted by the Ukraine conflict,
    the US cannot handle another front, Taiwan is also a worry. The US is getting weaker, socially-politically, economically, militarily.

Foreign supply chains, slow ammunition production times, weak production capacity,
    poor recruitment numbers, and falling standards are all hurting the US militarily.
    Boeing is collapsing too, cannot keep airplanes in the sky, and the US Navy is dysfunctional.
    And high energy prices, high interest rates, inflation, and massive debt and deficits are hurting the US economically.

The Jewish neocons in Washington DC and the Israel lobby will push for war as much as possible, though.

"Is Israel's plan to draw the US into a war with Iran?"

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/iran-israel-war/
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-15-2024 at 06:11 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,433
    Given: 2,732

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Inexpensive mass-produced weapons (drones, hyper-sonic, ballistic missiles, RPGs, etc.)
    will overwhelm expensive, complicated, over-engineered stuff anyway.

This is the strength of Iran, Russia and China against Western powers,
    in addition to manpower, cohesion and general willingness to fight and die.
    This was also the Soviet Union's strength against Germany during World War 2.

Iran does not really want a war anyway, they can watch the US and Israel get weaker and weaker.
    They are only working with Russia to further pressure and weaken the US as much as possible.

The US government does not want a war either,
    Biden and Israel are unpopular and getting more unpopular,
    the upcoming election is difficult (unless there is a false flag terror attack, martial law, World War 3, etc.),
    the US military is severely over-stretched, recruitment is very low, stockpiles have already been depleted by the Ukraine conflict,
    the US cannot handle another front, Taiwan is also a worry. The US is getting weaker, socially-politically, economically, militarily.

Foreign supply chains, slow ammunition production times, weak production capacity,
    poor recruitment numbers, and falling standards are all hurting the US militarily. Boeing is collapsing too.
    And high energy prices, high interest rates, inflation, massive debt are all hurting the US economically.

The Jewish neocons in Washington DC and the Israel lobby will push for war as much as possible, though.

"Is Israel's plan to draw the US into a war with Iran?"
    "Netanyahu must know Tehran will respond militarily to the attack on its embassy in Syria, the question is whether American troops will be a target"
    https://responsiblestatecraft.org/iran-israel-war/
    War with Iran is just not feasible. Forget the military exchanges, the closure or Persian gulf, Red sea etc, nothing is scarier for anyone in Western strategic institutions than Mullahs of Tehran coming on TV and announcing that they are going for 90% weapons-grade enrichment in deep underground nuclear facilities, god knows how many, where and how deep. They are already standing at 60%, it will take like 3-4 days to up the levels. Just one such announcement means Saudis, UAE, Egypt, Turkey etc all seeking nukes, a chain reaction. Some of these countries have not even signed the NPT. This is a strategic disaster which US would not want hence Tehran uses it as a bargaining chip, without ever accepting that first nuclear devices were probably tested by Iran in 1990s. Read "Project Amad".

I am sure Israel will pull a stunt in Iran as well, maybe a cyber attack or some impactless strike here or there to level the field. They both are trying to get out of this. Like I said in a broader perspective this changes nothing, the shadow war, the entrenchment etc will continue.

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,249
    Given: 3,047

4 Not allowed!

Israel will attack Iran these days and US will turn a blind eye

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2024 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,383
    Given: 3,080

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Kess' low IQ revealed again. What did I specifically say on my post? Among Jews Hasidics are the ones having most of the children. Hasidic Jews live in their own little world. They're not even conscripted into the IDF. Their way of life isn't conducive to keeping a modern state running.

You also have the Arab population within Israel that has a larger birth rate that you, of course, ignore.
    You already clowned hard with your BS demographics argument. Now you are mad at me because of your own dumbness. You shouted at me at first while I was ignoring you because you were still trying to get back at me due to your defeats.

"The data from the Central Bureau of Statistics data showed that with the ultra-Orthodox population’s current growth rate of 4% — the highest of any group in Israel — by the end of the decade, it will constitute 16% of the total population."

They are even less than Arabs, who account for 21% of Israel's total population, and they are going to reach 16% by the end of this decade. Furthermore, the article also shows slight improvement rates within the community, such as poverty.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/haredi...y-decades-end/

You claimed I ignored Arabs, which is another dishonest lie told by you because the paper I shared addresses non-Jewish fertility rates as well.

"Non-Jewish Israelis have fertility patterns that differ significantly from those of the Israeli Jewish population. Since the 1960s, Arab Israelis have reduced their fertility markedly, from 4.7 to 2.1 among Christians, 7.3 to 2.3 for the Druze population, and from 9.2 to 3.3 among Muslims.
    12 By contrast, over the past 40 years fertility rates among Jewish Israelis have remained relatively high and stable. Among Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) women, TFR has fluctuated between 6.0 and 7.3 over the past 40 years and is currently 6.45, for Dati (religious) women, it has remained within a narrower range, between 3.7 and 4.3, and is now 3.88. Traditional-religious women’s TFR has remained within the 2.5 to 3.3 range and now stands at 2.82, for traditional-not-so-religious women, fluctuations have occurred between 2.1 and 2.6, with a current value of 2.34, and for secular women, the TFR ranged from 1.8 to 2.3 over the last four decades and is now exactly two children per woman. There is only one OECD country, Mexico, where the fertility rate is higher than two children per woman, which represents the (low in the Israeli context) fertility rate of secular Israeli Jewish women.13"

And in the last 6 months Israel has murdered and starved Palestinians. The Arab in the street is enraged.

The Saudis and Iranians have moved towards putting aside their differences even before 10/7. Israel has fucked itself with their war. The Muslim populations don't want relations with Israel and Muslim governments are placed on tentative ground because they fear their own people.
    It has been six months, and no Arab country sanctions Israel, dumbfuck. Today, only Syria and Lebanon truly boycott Israel, and they are basically failed states. Saudi Arabia is interested in the Israel normalization deal after the war, but their condition is the creation of a Palestinian state.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67922238

They don't want WW3, genius. It's bad for everyone in the region.

You're dumb and ignorant as fuck. Another embarrassing post by Kess. Be mad at yourself, not me.
    You are even stupider than I had imagined. They are not even sanctioning. On the contrary, they are improving their relations with Israel and say they do so because they don't want World War 3.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2024 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,383
    Given: 3,080

1 Not allowed!

Absolutely disgusting behavior (and needless to say the forum Zionists (Flodstadt and Cumonmyface are accepting of dishonesty; they are, after all, Zionists and so they support deception since the standard they hold is "muh people dindu nuffin cuz they're muh people").

This wasn't a mistake. He put a period at the end that wasn't there in my post to make it appear there was nothing said after (that I placed in parenthesis).

Shame.
    People here quote what they oppose part by part and address them separately. This is what you do also. Due to the fact that you can't refute my arguements you resort to over nitpicking what I do. I didn't put period your sentence already contained it I just quoted the part where I opposed your arguement.

In the same sentence, you also said that the Jewish population outside of Israel is better off where they are. I didn't quote it because my counterargument wasn't related to Jews living outside Israel, you dumbfuck. It's another topic aside from fertility rates in Israel.

You are a pathetic old man slandering people and embarrassing yourself. What's your proof Florstadt and comealongwithme are Zionists?

comealongwithme openly said he didn't even engage with you but you keep mentioning his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Comealongwithme View Post
    You know, you could've just said my name. Sheesh.

But yes, its a tactless play on my username by that Clown Fragile Goofball (if we wanna invent nicknames) who is a old and bitter defeated sore loser who is so irate that nobody thumbed up his silly arguments to the degree of the ones challenged his absurdities, that he has to resort to dragging the conversation from the thread
    Palestine vs Israel
    to the thread Croatian man killed in Ireland "for speaking Croatian"
    And now this thread.

Three threads in total, what a fragile little man, and I didn't even engage with him at all in those mentioned threads but because his fragile ego was utterly shattered, anyone showing support to his betters is fair game.
    Last edited by Kess; 04-15-2024 at 09:14 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    It is the other way around. Iran: cheap, Israel: expensive.
    Nonsense, Iran fired 100+ ballistic missiles from 1500 km away from Israel. These are massive missiles, about 4 times the size and cost of an Iskander. Not only that, but they are also very expensive to operate, since they are liquid fuel missiles, unlike Iskander, which uses solid fuel.

This was a very expensive flex for Iran, not something they can do on a regular basis. The effect on Israel was zero - that is quite the embarrassment.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    yeah ballistic and hypersonic missiles are inexpensive - what an idiotic thing to say

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,160
    Given: 12,842

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    People here quote what they oppose part by part and address them separately. This is what you do also. Due to the fact that you can't refute my arguements you resort to over nitpicking what I do. I didn't put period your sentence already contained it I just quoted the part where I opposed your arguement.

In the same sentence, you also said that the Jewish population outside of Israel is better off where they are. I didn't quote it because my counterargument wasn't related to Jews living outside Israel, you dumbfuck. It's another topic aside from fertility rates in Israel.

You are a pathetic old man slandering people and embarrassing yourself. What's your proof Florstadt and comealongwithme are Zionists?

comealongwithme openly said he didn't even engage with you but you keep mentioning his name.
    The post you quoted refuted your 'argument.'

You 'addressed' my post by ignoring what I said about Hasidic Jews (and deleting the explanation I gave on why Israel is doomed). Hasidic Jews live in Israel, dumb fuck, and are one of the reasons for the high birthrate (the other reason is Arab-Israeli).

The evidence was presented by me and explained.

Shame but not surprising considering your history.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    You already clowned hard with your BS demographics argument. Now you are mad at me because of your own dumbness. You shouted at me at first while I was ignoring you because you were still trying to get back at me due to your defeats.

"The data from the Central Bureau of Statistics data showed that with the ultra-Orthodox population’s current growth rate of 4% — the highest of any group in Israel — by the end of the decade, it will constitute 16% of the total population."

They are even less than Arabs, who account for 21% of Israel's total population, and they are going to reach 16% by the end of this decade. Furthermore, the article also shows slight improvement rates within the community, such as poverty.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/haredi...y-decades-end/

You claimed I ignored Arabs, which is another dishonest lie told by you because the paper I shared addresses non-Jewish fertility rates as well.

"Non-Jewish Israelis have fertility patterns that differ significantly from those of the Israeli Jewish population. Since the 1960s, Arab Israelis have reduced their fertility markedly, from 4.7 to 2.1 among Christians, 7.3 to 2.3 for the Druze population, and from 9.2 to 3.3 among Muslims.
    12 By contrast, over the past 40 years fertility rates among Jewish Israelis have remained relatively high and stable. Among Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) women, TFR has fluctuated between 6.0 and 7.3 over the past 40 years and is currently 6.45, for Dati (religious) women, it has remained within a narrower range, between 3.7 and 4.3, and is now 3.88. Traditional-religious women’s TFR has remained within the 2.5 to 3.3 range and now stands at 2.82, for traditional-not-so-religious women, fluctuations have occurred between 2.1 and 2.6, with a current value of 2.34, and for secular women, the TFR ranged from 1.8 to 2.3 over the last four decades and is now exactly two children per woman. There is only one OECD country, Mexico, where the fertility rate is higher than two children per woman, which represents the (low in the Israeli context) fertility rate of secular Israeli Jewish women.13"

It has been six months, and no Arab country sanctions Israel, dumbfuck. Today, only Syria and Lebanon truly boycott Israel, and they are basically failed states. Saudi Arabia is interested in the Israel normalization deal after the war, but their condition is the creation of a Palestinian state.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67922238

You are even stupider than I had imagined. They are not even sanctioning. On the contrary, they are improving their relations with Israel and say they do so because they don't want World War 3.
    Imagine being so stupid as to provide evidence that supports my argument.

Let's take a quick look from your own source:

3.3 for Muslim Arabs.
    Hasidic Jews 6.45
    other religious Jews between 3.7 and 4.3

Secular Jews... 1.8 to 2.3...

Thank you for the support. Now we know that not only is your English comprehension poor but you're not much of a mathematician, either.

I didn't bother reading the rest. I'm sure it was as stupid as providing evidence for my argument and not realizing it.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-15-2024 at 09:53 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    LMAO who's that?
    Flordtatst's boyfriend.

When you fail to bang a mentally ill goy woman because you're an unimpressive, unkempt midget you need to resort to homosexuality or live without sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Their compatibility was simply too exceptional for progeny, we're already graced with an abundance of such miserable souls on this planet.
    You're back. I was worried. I thought you were too busy committing war crimes to make rambling posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Comealongwithme View Post
    You know, you could've just said my name. Sheesh.

But yes, its a tactless play on my username by that Clown Fragile Goofball (if we wanna invent nicknames) who is a old and bitter defeated sore loser who is so irate that nobody thumbed up his silly arguments to the degree of the ones challenged his absurdities, that he has to resort to dragging the conversation from the thread
    Palestine vs Israel
    to the thread Croatian man killed in Ireland "for speaking Croatian"
    And now this thread.

Three threads in total, what a fragile little man, and I didn't even engage with him at all in those mentioned threads but because his fragile ego was utterly shattered, anyone showing support to his betters is fair game.
    Wipe the cum off your face and tell me what are my absurdities. Step up to the plate and fail like the rest.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-15-2024 at 10:05 PM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information