Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,176

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post

Also, full moons often correlate to a local bottom for Bitcoin....Don't be surprised it goes below 60k thanks to jew know who.

So it happens before the conjuction and full moon. Bitcoin goes below 60k.... it dosn't surprise me either way.

Oh, how I enjoy being an eccentric weirdo and esoteric af!

Hail the luciferian NWO and Santa!

financial markets are like women, goyim. We're being played by both jews and paedophile worshipping desert princes. Learn how to play both fields like a chad....or jew...or paedophile worshipping desert prince in Dubai.

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,364
    Given: 3,076

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    If someone says the UN can't be trusted, then they have decided there is no merit to what the UN claims. If I say A is a bunch of liars. I can't say later A isn't a bunch of liars when I like what I hear.
    I remember Anglo-Celtic saying the UN was always biased against Israel, but I don't remember him claiming the UN is a bunch of liars.

He got confused. It's fine. It happens. You choose to be deceptive. That's not fine.
    You hypocritical fuck, you did the same thing that you heavily criticized me for doing.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

You wrote something worth responding?
    Your responses have barely any worthy content except for projecting your own homosexual thoughts onto others, such as accusing others of riding another man's dick or swallowing cum. You ask people to keep the shit for themselves, but you don't keep your homosexual thoughts to yourself, you hypocritical clown.

I didn't even read those posts (I didn't get notifications).
    I'm aware that you tend to skip over the parts where you've been proven wrong.

I have no interest in virtually raping you over and over again. I already proved my points.
    It's literally the other way around. I raped your stupid fortune-telling. You claimed Israel is going to be a failed state within generations due to the increase in the Haredi population, but it's just the worst case with low probability. I already laid out evidence pointing out the decreasing fertility of Haredi Jews and their integration trend. What's more, Haredi parties are losing the support of young generations.

"The political situation created by Netanyahu’s prolonged rule between 2009-21 marked Haredi politicians’ most successful era. Today, however, the Haredi parties are facing a challenge from within their ranks, mainly from younger people. While their political leadership maintains a moderate approach to state issues, officially sticking to their “blood over land” creed (though mostly in the abstract, if such a scenario were to come to pass in the undefined future), the growing “Israeliness” of young Haredim, who are less influenced by rabbinical opinion, has radicalized them and driven them toward the secular and religious right.

There are several reasons for this. Young Haredim in Israel today are usually third- or fourth-generation Israelis, who accept the reality of a Jewish state and are less interested in theoretical opposition to it. They are also more integrated into Israeli society than ever before — whether that be through military service (Haredim have traditionally refused to enlist and instead receive exemptions, though some serve in specific Haredi units and the state has long been battling to conscript them in larger numbers), higher education, or the workforce. What’s more, the internet and social media have enabled greater exposure beyond the historically closed community.

Some of them even go further than their national-religious counterparts on issues of Jewish supremacy, as demonstrated by the many Haredim who vocally support the Kahanist Itamar Ben Gvir and his Otzma Yehudit party. A large proportion of the approximately 70,000 votes that the Haredi parties lost in the last election were down to people not voting, but many also went to the far right, with Religious Zionism taking 10 percent of the vote in the Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit."

https://www.972mag.com/radicalizing-...-haredi-youth/

However, thanks for letting me know I'm in your head.
    You are not in my head. I just saw you posting when I clicked on "what's new?"
    Last edited by Kess; 04-20-2024 at 12:04 AM.

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

0 Not allowed!

What I am is well informed. Every time you tangle with me I slap you upside the head with facts, and your response is always an emotional tirade. I'm glad you skipped pretending not to be stupid and have gone straight to the emotional tirade instead of wasting my time.

Now go to the corner and be quiet. Learn not to speak when you have nothing intelligent to say, which in your case means a life as a mute.
    Here is an emotional tirade: Israel will always exist. It won't be going anywhere. And if you mess with it, they will attack harder and you will scream "genocide" like the emotional hippy pussies that you are. Just stay away and let it exist? Stop being stupid and face reality.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,732
    Given: 11,644

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Here is an emotional tirade: Israel will always exist. It won't be going anywhere. And if you mess with it, they will attack harder and you will scream "genocide" like the emotional hippy pussies that you are. Just stay away and let it exist? Stop being stupid and face reality.
    Palestinian state in areas of West Bank and Gaza Strip also have right to exist.
    United Nations plan was creation both Jewish and Arab states, not only Jewish state.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 677
    Given: 548

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    Florstadt and comealongwithme just gave me a few thumbs up and nothing else, unlike Elizabeth, who constantly declares her love to you. It's clear who will support whom, regardless of what they say.

You are so jealous that just because Anglo-Celtic gave me a few thumbs up, you accused him of dick-riding.
    Clownel is attention seeking whore to such an egregious extent that it borders on the ludicrous, it is, indeed, an endeavor marked by a conspicuous lack of subtlety. I dare say, it appears to be the very raison d'être behind the majority of his arguments, a desperate bid to garner the spotlight and bask in its ephemeral glow. He shamelessly targets sensitive and taboo topics, employing bombastic and provocative arguments, all in a transparent attempt to seize the coveted mantle of centrality in any discourse. Alas, his efforts are as transparent as glass, revealing not the depth of his intellect but rather the shallowness of his motives. One cannot help but pity such a pitiable plight, where the pursuit of attention eclipses the pursuit of substance and authenticity.

In a thread featuring a poll measuring the popularity between myself and Clownel, his demeanor transforms into that of a fervent zealot, eagerly craving validation and support like a child awaiting recognition from a stern parent. His desperation for affirmation becomes painfully apparent, casting a shadow of embarrassment upon the proceedings. One cannot help but feel a pang of sympathy for such a pitiable display, wherein the hunger for approval supersedes any semblance of dignity or self-respect. It is a spectacle that evokes not admiration, but rather a sense of pity and discomfort, witnessing the depths to which one will stoop in pursuit of fleeting adulation.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,011
    Given: 12,791

1 Not allowed!

Here is an emotional tirade: Israel will always exist
    Of course, your post will be an emotional tirade. You never have anything intelligent to say. It's all raw and retarded emotion.

I never said it wouldn't and I have no issue with Israel existing.

It won't be going anywhere. And if you mess with it, they will attack harder and you will scream "genocide" like the emotional hippy pussies that you are. Just stay away and let it exist? Stop being stupid and face reality.
    What I would like is for Israel not to bribe and blackmail our politicians. I would also like Israel to stop their ethnic cleansing of Palestinians which has always been the Zionist goal but you don't know the history because you don't read; you're a half-wit.

Normally women are concerned when they learn that a population is being intentionally starved and civilians targeted because that means children are dying but you're barren and so I guess that motherly instinct doesn't come to you.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-23-2024 at 01:03 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Clownel is attention seeking whore to such an egregious extent that it borders on the ludicrous, it is, indeed, an endeavor marked by a conspicuous lack of subtlety. I dare say, it appears to be the very raison d'être behind the majority of his arguments, a desperate bid to garner the spotlight and bask in its ephemeral glow. He shamelessly targets sensitive and taboo topics, employing bombastic and provocative arguments, all in a transparent attempt to seize the coveted mantle of centrality in any discourse. Alas, his efforts are as transparent as glass, revealing not the depth of his intellect but rather the shallowness of his motives. One cannot help but pity such a pitiable plight, where the pursuit of attention eclipses the pursuit of substance and authenticity.

In a thread featuring a poll measuring the popularity between myself and Clownel, his demeanor transforms into that of a fervent zealot, eagerly craving validation and support like a child awaiting recognition from a stern parent. His desperation for affirmation becomes painfully apparent, casting a shadow of embarrassment upon the proceedings. One cannot help but feel a pang of sympathy for such a pitiable display, wherein the hunger for approval supersedes any semblance of dignity or self-respect. It is a spectacle that evokes not admiration, but rather a sense of pity and discomfort, witnessing the depths to which one will stoop in pursuit of fleeting adulation.
    Does anyone other than Kess actually read your long-winded babbling?

Here is my response to whatever you said:

I win.

Your whole purpose here is to 'protect the tribe.' Think about that.

Oh, and trying to fuck mentally ill married women (who, of course, reject you for being a slovenly midget.... lol, you loser).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Don't waste your time with Clownel Odelia. I unfortunately did that mistake.

Here is the counter of Clownel's ethnic cleansing argument.

https://unwatch.org/item-7/claim/cla...-palestinians/

OUR RESPONSE
    UN Watch
    Ethnic cleansing, according to the United Nations, “has not been recognized as an independent crime under international law.” However, the term, which originated in the context of the conflict in the former Yugoslavia in the 1990s, is used in various UN resolutions and institutions as well as in other international bodies.

The UN commission of experts that investigated international law violations in the Yugoslavia conflict applied the following definitions: “rendering an area ethnically homogeneous by using force or intimidation to remove persons of given groups from the area” and “a purposeful policy designed by one ethnic or religious group to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the civilian population of another ethnic or religious group from certain geographic areas.”[1]
    Ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia

In that conflict, Serbian forces used violence to remove the non-Serbian local population from certain strategic areas that linked Serbia proper with Serb-inhabited areas in Bosnia and Croatia. As documented by the UN Commission on Yugoslavia and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, the means used included mass murder, torture, rape and other forms of sexual assault; burning villages to the ground; destruction of cultural or religious monuments; and forcible expropriation of property.[2] These acts were carried out in a manner designed to instill terror among the local civilians and cause them to flee. Furthermore, they were highly orchestrated — supervised by “crisis committees,” which were comprised of local leaders working with the Bosnian-Serb Army.

This was epitomized in the Bosnian-Serb Army’s July 1995 invasion of Srebrenica, a UN-declared safe zone. General Ratko Mladic, later convicted of war crimes, oversaw the deportation of 23,000 women and children and the massacre of over 8,000 boys and men aged 12 to 77.[3] The Islamic State’s August 2014 massacre of Yazidi men and forced enslavement of Yazidi women and children is a more recent example of ethnic cleansing.[4] In a 2016 report, the UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria quoted the Islamic State’s own words regarding its intent to kill the Yazidi men and enslave the women.[5]

Israel is not committing ethnic cleansing

By any definition of the term, Israel is not committing ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. Indeed, since Israel won territories in the Arab-Israeli War of 1967, the only forcible mass removal of populations has been Israel’s removal of Israeli Jews from the Sinai in 1982, and of Israeli Jews from Gaza in 2005.

The Israeli military’s response to deadly Hamas rockets, suicide bombers or violent border confrontations and infiltrators, even when involving force or lethal force, has no connection with the examples cited above concerning Serbian forces and ISIS, and does not fit the UN experts’ definition of ethnic cleansing.

Legal disputes about land rights do not amount to a purposeful policy to remove the Palestinians from their land. Land disputes are generally dealt with through the court system, which sometimes rules in favor of Palestinians. For example, in June 2018, the Israeli army evicted Jewish settlers from 15 homes which the Israeli Supreme Court ruled had been built on private Palestinian land.[6] In other cases, the Israeli Supreme Court has ruled in favor of Palestinian land-owners and against the Israeli government seeking to use land for security infrastructure.[7] Palestinians have the right to file direct petitions to Israel’s Supreme Court when they believe their rights are being violated.

By contrast, however, the Palestinian Authority and Hamas have directed a purposeful policy to remove by violent and terror-inspiring means the Israeli Jewish civilian population from the West Bank and Gaza Strip. These Palestinian terror campaigns include the Second Intifada from 2000 to 2005, in which over 1,000 Israelis were killed and thousands more injured; the indiscriminate firing of thousands of terror rockets from Gaza into Israel causing deaths, injuries and property damage; the wave of terror in 2015-16 dubbed the Knife Intifada; and ongoing deadly terrorist attacks in the form of stabbings, car rammings, shootings and attacks using fire bombs and other explosives. In wake of the Second Intifada, Israel completely withdrew from the Gaza Strip and no Israeli Jews have resided there since 2005.

Palestinian law prohibits the sale of land to Israeli Jews and considers it an act of treason. Palestinians suspected of facilitating such sales have received harsh sentences, including life in prison with hard labor and the death penalty, and some have even been extrajudicially executed.[8] Other Palestinian laws and policies promote violence against Israeli Jews to eliminate their presence in the West Bank. For example, Palestinian laws mandate financial rewards to convicted terrorists, increasing by severity of the crime. This encourages Palestinians to commit deadly terrorist attacks against Israeli Jews. The Palestinian Authority has justified these payments on grounds that the terrorists were acting on “orders” from the Palestinian Authority and carrying out the Palestinian “national interest.”[9]

Jewish Israelis cannot live in or even enter the territories controlled by the PA (areas A and B of the West Bank), which include a number of Jewish holy sites, as they risk being physically assaulted or murdered. Indeed, Israel prohibits Israeli Jews from entering these areas precisely because it cannot guarantee their safety there. Israelis who have ended up in such areas, whether on purpose or by accident, have been attacked by angry mobs and needed to be rescued. Examples of this include the February 2018 attack on an Israeli who mistakenly entered the Palestinian town of Abu Dis near Maaleh Adumim[10]; the February 2018 attack on IDF soldiers who accidentally entered the Palestinian city of Jenin[11]; and the June 2016 attack on Israeli peace activists who visited the Palestinian city of Ramallah for an Iftar meal with Palestinian colleagues.[12]

For more information about Palestinian Authority and Hamas antisemitism, see UN Watch’s 2018 submission to the UN treaty body review of Palestinian compliance with the Convention on Elimination of All Forms of Racism.[13]

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    Don't waste your time with Clownel Odelia. I unfortunately did that mistake.

Here is the counter of Clownel's ethnic cleansing argument.

https://unwatch.org/item-7/claim/cla...-palestinians/
    Lolz UN Watch...

I think you just post whatever you like without any regard to the source's history of bias and agenda. If it sounds good, then it's fine with you... No need to look at their history...

The founder of UN Watch
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_B._Abram

UN Watch was founded in 1993 under the chairmanship of Morris B. Abram. Abram served as the Chairman of the United Negro College Fund and President of Brandeis University. Abram was active in community affairs as President of the American Jewish Committee (1963–1968); Chairman of the National Coalition Supporting Soviet Jewry (1983–1988); and Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations (1986–1989).[4]
    UN Watch
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_Watch

Israel and antisemitism

Further information: Israel and the United Nations and UNESCO § Israel
    UN Watch is active at the UN in combating what it considers anti-Israel and anti-Semitic attitudes, and what it dubs the selective and politicized treatment of Israel by many UN bodies.[49] The group supported former Secretary General Kofi Annan's declared goal of ending the UN's imbalanced treatment of Israel[50] and has been highly critical of the United Nations Human Rights Council.[7][8][51] The Jewish Telegraphic Agency has described U.N. Watch as a pro-Israel organization.[52]
    Good job, Kess. You certainly haven't consistently proven to accept any source as long as you like what they say.

Stay mad.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information