Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,004
    Given: 12,788

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    You are a sad old loser who has been defeated by me each time. Your first defeat is proven with hard evidence. Every time I best you, you become more obsessed and resentful towards me. You started to attack me out of nowhere and failed.

No one cares what you write except your platonic lover, Elizabeth. You even attacked your friend Anglo-Celtic because he didn't agree with you and gave me a few thumbs up. You are that low, bitter, loser, sad old man. No one supported you except Elizabeth, but the rest of the people who got involved in the topic supported me. That's why you are so sad and broken.

Instead of improving your debating skills, you copied Cosmo's loser tactic, claiming the other team doesn't know English, whereas you don't even know how to use "high time" properly.

You are not an intellectual. You are not smart. You are simply a bitter, sad old loser who does nothing but engage solely in ad hominem attacks.

I even caused you to acknowledge that you are "Clownel."

This is your loser tactic to get the final words, but it only makes me laugh. If you don't read what I post, why did you read and reply to my posts after this post?

You are only embarrassing yourself.
    Daddy is busy. Stop desperately trying to get my love. People notice and they think you're insane.

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,358
    Given: 3,076

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Daddy is busy. Stop desperately trying to get my love. People notice and they think you're insane.
    Dumbfuck, you are the one who always replies to me.

Now gtfo.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    Dumbfuck, you are the one who always replies to me.

Now gtfo.
    Daddy is looking for someone in the mental health field to help you. It's going to be okay, little one. You'll get over your inferiority complex and obsession with me.

You will be whole again.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 676
    Given: 548

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post

Funny they also saw the IDF randomly kill their own people because of the ever-not-so-sociopathic Hannibal Directive (where IDF are to kill both enemy and hostage because they don't want to exchange hundreds of Palestinians for that one hostage and so they rather kill both... Hannibal Directive, look it up, man-child). But that didn't happen, of course, even though these Israelis put their name out there and did interviews.

Nope... only anonymous witnesses to rape and Israel claiming they have rape victims. It's not like lies of mass rape and 40 beheaded babies and a pregnant woman cut open isn't used to justify mass murder of Palestinian civilians and that is the purpose of the lies.
    "Hannibal Directive": What did the IDF forces do when they suspected a soldier had been kidnapped?

3:23

Unit Commander: We identified that it's not one of ours, that it's not a kidnapping.
    Journalist: Aren't you afraid you might be wrong? That it's a kidnapping?
    Unit Commander: If I suspected it was a kidnapping, I would report it and do everything I could to selectively eliminate the terrorists rather than bombing the entire group.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,349
    Given: 1,419

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    "Hannibal Directive": What did the IDF forces do when they suspected a soldier had been kidnapped?

Unit Commander: We identified that it's not one of ours, that it's not a kidnapping.
    Unit Commander: If I suspected it was a kidnapping, I would report it and do everything I could to selectively eliminate the terrorists rather than bombing the entire group.
    The video you posted is not viewable in the USA. It says,
    "Video unavailable
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country".
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    The video you posted is not viewable in the USA. It says,
    "Video unavailable
    The uploader has not made this video available in your country".
    Oh, Elizabeth, your opinion or Clownel's opinion about it couldn't possibly matter less. Your overflowing fountain of hate renders your ability to view the video anyway. So, whether you can see it or not is just another drop in the ocean of irrelevance.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

3 Not allowed!

Israel violated the Vienna Convention when they illegally and provocatively bombed Iran's consulate in Damascus, Syria, on 1st April 2024, and subsequently murdered at least 10 people in the missile strike - including several Iranian diplomats. A terrorist act.

Only Russia and China condemned this at the UN Security Council. The US and its vassals (UK and France) refused to discuss it, let alone condemn it and impose sanctions upon genocidal Israel.

Imagine if this was reversed and what the western reaction would be if Iran launched a missile attack upon an American or British Embassy in a third nation (e.g; Ireland or Switzerland,) and murdered their diplomats. Yet when Iran's Embassy was bombed on 1st April by the terroristic and genocidal Israeli regime... complete silence in the west. Crickets. "International" Law clearly only applies to cherry-selected nations in the eyes of the west.

Former British Ambassador for 22 years Craig Murray stated that every British and American embassy is full of CIA and MI6 spies and military personnel.... so the genocidal and occupational state of Israel's lame "excuse" that the Iranian Embassy had Iranian military personnel inside won't wash. Embassies are sacred places and protected under International Law and the Vienna Convention. Regardless of who is inside an Embassy, it's illegal to bomb an Embassy.

Only genocidal Israel can bomb multiple nations at the same time (Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran.... whilst bragging about massacring over 40,000 civilians in the Gaza strip, bombing the West Bank, and now Rafah).... yet claim to be the victims.

Russian UN officials forewarned on 2nd April that any retaliatory strikes upon Israel by Iran would be the fault of the US, UK, and France for refusing to condemn Israel at the UN Security Council - of which the 5 permanent seats are held by the US, UK, France, Russia, and China.

Iran has the legal right to retaliatory strikes to deter further terrorist attacks upon themselves under Article 51 of the UN Charter - and after Iran patiently waited for 2 weeks for the UN Security Council to condemn Israel for bombing Iran's Embassy in Syria (to no avail as the resolution put forth by Russia and China was blocked by the US, UK, and France,) Iran then exercised their right to a retaliatory strike upon Israeli air bases (civilians were not targeted,) after a whole string of provocations and western and Mossad-backed ISIS terrorist attacks upon Iran over the last few years.

The gloves finally came off and the western media and politicians then threw a hissy fit and portrayed Israel as the victim, Iran as an "unprovoked aggressor," and the hypocritical and double-standard western leaders then imposed sanctions upon Iran. (Iran doesn't care as they're now a member of the BRICS alliance, along with Russia and China. (President Putin is one of the founders of BRICS and is the current chairman. BRICS already surpasses the G7 in GDP and PPP - and another 40 nations have applied to join BRICS in 2024.) The hegemonic and bullying collective west only represents 13% of world population and they're not the global majority.)

The reason why so many drones were launched was to overwhelm the Iron Dome in order for some of the missiles to be able to break through and hit their military targets.

An impressive short video clip of an Iranian Kheybar Shekan ballistic missile conducting an evasive manoeuvre, rising quickly and descending again before impact to bypass Israeli air defences: https://twitter.com/IranObserver0/st...99302497718616

The western MSM tried to portray it as: "Oh, poor Israel... this could have caused so much devastation if those hundreds of Iranian suicide drones and missiles had fell upon civilians...." (We don't have to imagine would that would be like as the hypocritical Israeli regime routinely bombs thousands of Palestinian civilians in the Gaza strip with impunity since Israel is clearly exceptional and above "International" law, along with the hypocritical US and its NATO proxies.) Civilians were not the target of the Iranian drones and missiles.

Iranian officials have stated that they only used their older missiles - and if Israel continues to escalate, then Iran has stated that the next slap upon Israel will be 10 times harder.

They said they will launch 10 times the amount of drones and missiles - and next time they'll use their more advanced hypersonic missiles from Russia and China. Hypersonic missiles have a different trajectory to ballistic missiles which makes them impossible to detect after launch and can speed up, slow down, dip, dive, change directions, and travel many times faster than the speed of sound. It will be a full-on punch in the face.

Also the genocidal Israeli regime and their western sponsers and backers were forewarned in advance by Iran of their intention to retaliate - which gave the IOF (Israeli Occupation Forces) enough time to move their assets and for US and NATO air forces to prepare. Next time there will be no forewarning.

Despite having the world's most advanced air defence system (the Iron Dome,) and despite having the support of US and UK air forces to shoot down Iranian drones, some of the missiles still managed to penetrate the Iron Dome and successfully hit their intended military targets - the air bases which were used for the strikes upon Iran's consulate in Damascus. The western MSM tried to claim that no missiles penetrated the Dome, but satellite imagery and Israeli news outlets differed from the western MSM narrative.

Also there's plenty of daily videos on social media showing Lebanon's resistance fighters (Hezbollah) successfully penetrating the Iron Dome and attacking military targets in Israel.

The King of Jordan is a western puppet and a traitor to his people and to the entire Arab people, and he is walking on thin ice. Jordan will become a military target if they continue to assist the west.

Iranian officials stated that they were contacted by U.S. officials with a request to allow a "limited" and "retaliatory" strike by Israel to "save face". It was infantile. "Let me slap you again just a little bit.... just to save face and prevent escalation."

The recent "retaliatory" (provocative) drone strikes upon Iran by Israel were said by Iranian officials to be "a pathetic nothingburger" that wasn't worth responding back to.

The drones were successfully shot down and the reported explosions were not on the ground but the sounds of Iranian AD missiles intercepting the Israeli drones. The western MSM falsely claimed that Iranian cities were struck - but satellite imagery and videos uploaded from Iran showed their cities untouched.

Several prominent Israeli officials are angry that they didn't launch a stronger attack upon Iran and are calling for escalation - along with certain U.S. neocons (such as Lindsey Graham and John Bolton who've lusted for a war against Iran for decades.)

Jake Sullivan and Biden however (despite being neocons at heart,) are reluctant to start another war against Iran, (especially with the bad timing ahead of the U.S. election in November,) when U.S. missiles and Air Defence systems stocks are depleted after sending so much to their Ukrainian proxies.

The U.S. and its NATO vassals couldn't even defeat the Yemenis (Ansar Allah,) and lost in Afghanistan.... and would stand no chance against Iran and its Russian and Chinese allies.

However the genocidal psychopath and mass child murderer Netanyahu is out of control and seeks escalation to save his own political career - hence his continued provocations against Iran in attempts to cause a wider regional war which would drag in the U.S. / NATO.... and Russia and China won't sit back and allow their ally of Iran to be pummelled by NATO.... which would cause WW3.

As for the Israeli terrorist regime's threats of a nuclear attack upon Iran.... Iran has enough enriched uranium to develop nuclear weapons within a week if they chose to do so according to military experts. Also Iran is under the protective nuclear umbrella of Pakistan which has nuclear weapons that could be used back upon Israel.

Iran could shut down the Strait of Hormuz (a chokepoint and stranglehold) if America and Britain's rabid attack dog (the western-backed Israeli proxy,) continues to get out of control and continues to provoke and escalate - and that would cause oil prices to skyrocket in the west which would cause hyperinflation, (Biden doesn't want that to happen ahead of the U.S. election.) Also US occupational military bases across the Middle East would become legitimate targets for Iranian strikes if the U.S. attacks Iran.

Both Israel and Ukraine are ethno-fascist terrorist states that are proxies of the warmongering and rapidly sinking U.S. globalist empire. Both are indoctrinated to believe that they're racially and ethnically superior to their neighbours. Both have committed atrocities and massacres of civilians for many years with impunity under the protection of the U.S. umbrella. Both are used as provocative battering rams against their neighbours (Russia and the Middle East) which are rich in natural resources (such as oil and gas,) to further the globalist interests of their puppet masters in Washington.

Last week an ISIS terrorist was arrested in France after attempting to blow-up an Iranian Embassy in Paris. The CIA, MI6, and Mossad resort to their usual dirty tactics of utilising brainwashed and radicalised zombie terrorists to commit acts of sabotage and assassinations. The CIA always wears a glove at the scenes of crimes (so not to leave fingerprints,) by using middlemen and cryptocurrencies to fund or train the terrorists who commit terrorist attacks against Iran, Syria, Russia, and China.

Iran is one of the world's most mountainous country's where the terrain is difficult to cross and where many weapons are easy to conceal, where chess was first invented, is four times the size of Iraq, and has powerful allies in Russia and China. Iran, Russia, and China conduct regular naval exercises together and are strengthening their military alliance.

It's well-worth listening to the interviews and discussions with Iranian Professor of English Literature (Professor Seyed Mohammad Marandi,) and to follow him on social media for educational geopolitical discussions about Iran.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 04-26-2024 at 09:53 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,349
    Given: 1,419

1 Not allowed!

Oh, Elizabeth, your opinion or Clownel's opinion about it couldn't possibly matter less. Your overflowing fountain of hate renders your ability to view the video anyway. So, whether you can see it or not is just another drop in the ocean of irrelevance.
    You are wrong about me. I don't have an overflowing fountain of hate. What I have is an overflowing fountain of love for my own people, my own race, for White people.

Spoiler!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    You are wrong about me. I don't have an overflowing fountain of hate. What I have is an overflowing fountain of love for my own people, my own race, for White people.

Your overflowing fountain of love for your 'own people' is truly heartwarming. It's amazing how that love magically transforms into venomous hatred towards anyone who doesn't fit your narrow definition of 'your own race.' Because, you know, the world is just black and white, or should I say, white and white? It's truly a wonder how you manage to overlook the fact that there's more diversity within 'your race' than you care to admit.

The term "White people" is primarily a social construct with historical roots rather than a distinct biological or genetic race. It emerged as a way to categorize people based on perceived physical characteristics, particularly skin color, during periods of European colonialism and imperialism.

Many Middle Easterners, including Jews and Palestinians and Europeans share similar physical features, such as fair to olive skin tones, straight to wavy hair, and varying eye colors and studies have shown genetic similarities between populations in the Middle East and those in Europe, particularly in regions where there has been historical migration and intermingling.

Elizabeth, here's a question for you: in the Iranian-Israeli conflict, do you decide who to support based on whoever has the whitest skin tone? After all, we know how important that is, right? I mean, who cares about complex geopolitical dynamics when you can just pick sides based on a shade chart? But hey, if you're ever unsure, just remember to bring along your color swatches and let them guide your decision-making process. After all, nothing says diplomacy like a Pantone palette, right?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I can't see your Israeli propaganda video.

"Look, this Israeli unit commander says they're not ordered to kill their own people when they're captured by the enemy so that prisoner exchanges can't take place. It must be true because he said so and I want it to be true."

- Florsastdt, our resident slovenly midget failed adulterer

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information