Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,550
    Given: 6,496

4 Not allowed!

Default It's In The Genes

How many female members would be really turned on if their male SO was a lot larger, taller, smarter, and/or stronger than they are, and how many female members would be really turned off if their male SO was a lot smaller, shorter, dumber, and/or weaker than they are? That's almost a moot question because that latter part would almost never happen. I bet that the male members are just the reverse in their preferences and tastes, and I bet that they would value appearances more. No amount of Fourth Wave feminism can change this evolutionary hardwiring in the vast majority of people of both sexes (not even in commie chicks, with blue hair, who date soy boys with thin arms).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,532
    Given: 4,682

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    How many female members would be really turned on if their male SO was a lot larger, taller, smarter, and/or stronger than they are, and how many female members would be really turned off if their male SO was a lot smaller, shorter, dumber, and/or weaker than they are? That's almost a moot question because that latter part would almost never happen. I bet that the male members are just the reverse in their preferences and tastes, and I bet that they would value appearances more. No amount of Fourth Wave feminism can change this evolutionary hardwiring in the vast majority of people of both sexes (not even in commie chicks, with blue hair, who date soy boys with thin arms).
    Hmm, I think that if the differences are not extreme,
    guys can be turned on by taller girls, and girls can be turned on by shorter slimmer guys.

I think that midgets, super-muscular guys, tall super-muscular women, etc. are getting into fetish territory,
    appealing to only a small % of the population.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,405
    Given: 12,879

2 Not allowed!

Sort of unrelated but I can't wait for the day that people can alter their own genetics! I would alter my own appearance related genes lol, but would dates be able to tell? XD lol
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Sort of unrelated but I can't wait for the day that people can alter their own genetics! I would alter my own appearance related genes lol, but would dates be able to tell? XD lol
    That will be a big industry!
    But gene therapy will mostly affect your internal health, I don't think that it will change your physical features/basic appearance.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,937
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

I don't understand what this is about, i don't think feminists are trying to change this.

They do hate muscular men and sight of masculinity overall but it's very evident that their preference in men represents only a tiny fraction of all women.

I don't think feminists can lead healthy monogamous relationships so their preferences shouldn't matter to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Hmm, I think that if the differences are not extreme,
    guys can be turned on by taller girls, and girls can be turned on by shorter slimmer guys.

I think that midgets, super-muscular guys, tall super-muscular women, etc. are getting into fetish territory,
    appealing to only a small % of the population.
    Are you sure about shorter and slimmer guys? We saw a couple like that at Kings Island, and people looked at them like they were circus freaks. The girl was huge, though. Her SO sat between her legs on the log ride.

Would you date a guy like the one in the OP? I'll go out on a limb, and I'll say that it'll likely be a hard "no". You see a ton of older men and younger women like that, though (should have added age differences, as well as income differences). You never see a rich cougar with a guy like that (outside of weird fetish stories).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    It might be a long wait. I'm still waiting for flying cars.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    I don't understand what this is about, i don't think feminists are trying to change this.

They do hate muscular men and sight of masculinity overall but it's very evident that their preference in men represents only a tiny fraction of all women.

I don't think feminists can lead healthy monogamous relationships so their preferences shouldn't matter to anyone.
    I don't see what's so hard to understand. I'm saying that traditional gender roles are ingrained in both men and women, even if people don't admit it, which is why most women prefer bigger and stronger men, no matter how liberated they claim to be.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,937
    Given: 2,967

1 Not allowed!

I don't see what's so hard to understand. I'm saying that traditional gender roles are ingrained in both men and women, even if people don't admit it, which is why most women prefer bigger and stronger men, no matter how liberated they claim to be.
    Physical attraction is one thing i can get, men are naturally bigger/stronger already. What i don't understand with women is how they think they have the right to ask for a wealthier man and how they want to be taken care of and paid for dates. They get the same education, work like us and make the same money as us, why do they still expect us to be providers? Why can't men get spoiled for once?

If they want to be taken care of, then they shouldn't compete with men in job market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Are you sure about shorter and slimmer guys? We saw a couple like that at Kings Island, and people looked at them like they were circus freaks. The girl was huge, though. Her SO sat between her legs on the log ride.

Would you date a guy like the one in the OP? I'll go out on a limb, and I'll say that it'll likely be a hard "no". You see a ton of older men and younger women like that, though (should have added age differences, as well as income differences). You never see a rich cougar with a guy like that (outside of weird fetish stories).
    Yes, I agree, women tend to prefer taller and stronger men.
    They also want someone confident, assertive and healthy, with the right immune system factors, which are detected by smell.
    Yes, women can smell who is right for them biologically (personality is another matter).

A girl can be attracted to a guy who is slightly shorter (not MUCH shorter),
    I have seen this as well several times, but this is less common.

If there is a big difference, then it might be love, or it might be a weird fetish or some ulterior motive.

Men want someone slightly shorter I think, who is at most equal to their height when wearing heels!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information