Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,602
    Given: 6,553

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Gen Z is truly ruined. Generation of single moms and incels, no marriage no romance.
    I feel bad for this generation! It's to the point where I can't even say "when I was your age" to them because, like you say, they seem like they are truly ruined, and my generation is partly responsible for that (who teaches these kids?).

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

no romance.
    By the way, where did that go? Wining and dining went the way of dial-up and My Space.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,950
    Given: 2,967

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I feel bad for this generation! It's to the point where I can't even say "when I was your age" to them because, like you say, they seem like they are truly ruined, and my generation is partly responsible for that (who teaches these kids?).
    Feminism, hookup culture (product of feminism) and social media is responsible.

Women are being brainwashed and peer-pressured into entering a "hoe phase" because they're young, only to end up being traumatized, used up and no longer being fit for monogamous long term relationships.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,594
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

There are couples like that. I don't think that most women would date smaller and weaker men, though, for the same reasons that your pet poodle still howls like a wolf.
    It's unusual because generally men are taller than women but it's surprising that it does happen and I know some couples like that so if I do other people must know some as well. I also see a lot of couples that have different levels of attractiveness as well. It's not as bad out in the real world as some on here think. A lot of people on this forum are most probably on the autism spectrum. That might skew things a bit. There are a lot of men on here that think women are their worst enemy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Feminism, hookup culture (product of feminism) and social media is responsible.

Women are being brainwashed and peer-pressured into entering a "hoe phase" because they're young, only to end up being traumatized, used up and no longer being fit for monogamous long term relationships.
    This has been going on since the '60s. It's just gotten progressively worse to the point that it's reached newfound levels of absurdity where some of it seems liike it came straight out of a cautionary tale from the '90s. I blame my generation for the rise in piercings and tattoos among women. Even church girls look like bikers from my parents' day now.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,594
    Given: 29,041

5 Not allowed!

This has been going on since the '60s. It's just gotten progressively worse to the point that it's reached newfound levels of absurdity where some of it seems liike it came straight out of a cautionary tale from the '90s. I blame my generation for the rise in piercings and tattoos among women. Even church girls look like bikers from my parents' day now.
    Tattoos and piercings are horrible. I don't understand why so many women now have tattoos? To me it looks like graffiti on skin.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    It's unusual because generally men are taller than women but it's surprising that it does happen and I know some couples like that so if I do other people must know some as well. I also see a lot of couples that have different levels of attractiveness as well. It's not as bad out in the real world as some on here think. A lot of people on this forum are most probably on the autism spectrum. That might skew things a bit. There are a lot of men on here that think women are their worst enemy.
    Oh, I've seen odd couples. I'm just saying that men and women are "made" to prefer certain traits in their SOs, and women prefer "superior" men because those preferences go back to prehistoric times, and the vast majority of women would avoid "inferior" men (note that the quotes are made to avoid any future misinterpretations where I might be accused of misogyny).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

This is a rather recent thing in Turkey. Hook ups used to be frown upon but i'm shocked that in recent years it's normalized to the point women no longer feel shame admitting to it. It became american-level way too quickly. I'm still struggling adjusting to it.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Tattoos and piercings are horrible. I don't understand why so many women now have tattoos? To me it looks like graffiti on skin.
    Here come the tattoo fans. You've not opened up a can of worms; you've opened up a crate of pythons.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

A lot of people on this forum are most probably on the autism spectrum. That might skew things a bit. There are a lot of men on here that think women are their worst enemy.
    Gender wars is the current thing, and it's a global war. This is what (single) people are talking about all the time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information