Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,386
    Given: 3,081

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    - Regnera: "I'm one reddit downvote away from joining uyghur terrorists and going on a killing spree"
    This makes zero sense. She is Chinese and not Muslim. I remember her repeating the typical CCP claim, “China doesn’t oppress minorities, and Chinese and minorities get along well.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 927
    Given: 308

8 Not allowed!

I could not imagine getting so emotionally invested in an online argument that I bring it up in another thread with screenshots that have highlights and underlines and annotations.

To be honest I don't read any post longer than two paragraphs. Y'all need to learn the art of coming online to relax and have a good time instead of whatever the hell these arguments are even about.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,219
    Given: 3,040

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I could not imagine getting so emotionally invested in an online argument that I bring it up in another thread with screenshots that have highlights and underlines and annotations.
    I think there has to be some strong chemistry, lol

Y'all need to learn the art of coming online to relax and have a good time instead of whatever the hell these arguments are even about.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 550

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    Prior to this post, I had already nailed your coffin. Now I am going to lower you to your grave.

You called innocent civilians killed in the October 7 attack "morons," which showed what kind of piece of shit you are.

You claimed everyone in Israel has something to do with the conflict. You don't even sound lunatic here. Far worse than that. There have been numerous foreign deaths in the October attacks. For example, Danielle Waldman, a US citizen, was killed during the Hamas attack on a music festival.

https://www-theguardian-com.translat...r&_x_tr_pto=sc

You claimed Hamas has been more successful than PLO in stopping illegal Zionist settlements. However, all they ever did was provoke Israel and cause many Palestinian deaths. You support Hamas because the other side is Jews, and you like seeing Jew deaths. You don't care about Palestinians. I haven't seen you complaining about how CCP is persecuting Uyghurs because THE OTHER SIDE IS NOT JEWS.

Hamas is not stopping shit.

Israeli settlements expand by record amount, UN rights chief says

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ys-2024-03-08/

"Uygur, while clarifying he doesn’t support Hamas,"

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ael-hamas-war/

Even pro-Palestinian people such as Cenk Uygur don't support Hamas, but you have defended this terrorist organization with great effort. You tried to prove there were no rapes, BUT YOU FAILED.

I bulldozed you like a wrecking ball through a cardboard wall.

You are going to be mad at me forever.

Seriously Kess, Clownel doesn't even worth your attention. He is so lame and pathetic, he hardly has any valid arguments. He's a very complexed individual, probably with some personality disorder making him fixated. It's crucial to recognize when engaging with someone becomes more of a drain than a constructive dialogue. Invest your time and energy where it truly matters. Focus on discussions that uplift and challenge you intellectually. Don't let yourself get bogged down by those who thrive on negativity and pettiness. You deserve better than that.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Country
    Israel
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Ignosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 679
    Given: 550

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Florstadt: Let me write posh english like im a fucking oxford Lord and make sentences as complicated as possible to overshadow the lacking substance of any point I make.
    It's not my sentences that are complicated; it's your comprehension skills that are evidently lacking in refinement. One must lament the deficiency in your cognitive faculties when confronted with even the most elegantly articulated expressions.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    Seriously Kess, Clownel doesn't even worth your attention. He is so lame and pathetic, he hardly has any valid arguments. He's a very complexed individual, probably with some personality disorder making him fixated. It's crucial to recognize when engaging with someone becomes more of a drain than a constructive dialogue. Invest your time and energy where it truly matters. Focus on discussions that uplift and challenge you intellectually. Don't let yourself get bogged down by those who thrive on negativity and pettiness. You deserve better than that.
    You know what, you are right. I was carried out because of this clown's BS accusations. This hypocritical autist who hates his own kind posted a screenshot like 100 times and tried to slander me, and later he did the same thing which he extremely criticized.

I just wanted to destroy this clown in one go by presenting all of his wrongdoings along with the evidence.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 09:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    You keep a folder of screenshots of old posts by users you disagree with to make a point on a anthropology forum.
    That's probably what CFG does because, in many threads, he replied to me with the same screenshot out of context. Probably that screenshot is located in the middle of his desktop for convenience so that he can post it again.

Unfortunately, it seems that I may have adopted his behavior, but what I did was just present my points along with the evidence in one go.*

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,627
    Given: 6,576

1 Not allowed!

To be honest I don't read any post longer than two paragraphs. Y'all need to learn the art of coming online to relax and have a good time instead of whatever the hell these arguments are even about.
    We're solving the world's problems on this forum. Light blue highlighters and screen shots are extremely important to our existence, and I *will* monitor your upcoming posts to see what needs to be underlined.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,111
    Given: 12,819

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Florstadt View Post
    What I love is your lack of self-awareness. No one reads rants by one poster about another and thinks, "Yes, this person is emotionally stable."

And you have a number of posts ranting about me and others but not many posts where you discuss a topic.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,111
    Given: 12,819

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    That's probably what CFG does because, in many threads, he replied to me with the same screenshot out of context. Probably that screenshot is located in the middle of his desktop for convenience so that he can post it again.

Unfortunately, it seems that I may have adopted his behavior, but what I did was just present my points along with the evidence in one go.*
    What I have is a screenshot of you posting a source that was edited by you to give a false impression. I don't need to post all your bullshit. I just need to post a single screenshot of you being deceptive. It's hard evidence of intent.

All those posts of mine you post are fine with me. You're just stupid and dishonest and so you think otherwise.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information