E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,387
    Given: 699

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    what if a serb kicks your dog? lets say a fan of belgrad rad football club? Would you say you hate serbs and they are animal abusers? No you would interpet it differently. Sure there are bad gypsies and someone who was good can turn bad and someone who was bad can turn good everything is possible, i just know that viewing the way through ethnic group that its a bad ethnic group and not individually, is kinda wrong, but i understand its hard not to, and many do.
    He would be and was in trouble too, we raised shih tzu Cacib winners and met some bad behaviour. And Bezanijska Kosa was full with dzibers 20 years ago.
    Man that's why i said objectively there are good people everywhere but subjectively i can't say anything good, except about some famous singers and so.

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,290
    Given: 59,050

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by hazmatnik View Post
    He would be and was in trouble too, we raised shih tzu Cacib winners and met some bad behaviour. Man that's why i said objectively there are good people everywhere but subjectively i can't say anything good, except about some famous singers and so.
    okay. have a nice day.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    1/2 Sumadija, 1/2 SE Serbia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

okay. have a nice day.
    Let put dogs aside, but Elvir trying to rob me was really bad,we were best friends, why any other friend didn't attempt that?

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,290
    Given: 59,050

0 Not allowed!

Let put dogs aside, but Elvir trying to rob me was really bad,we were best friends, why any other friend didn't attempt that?
    I dont know, but elvir your best friend robbing you could be technically any other nationality, i was a very good kid but when i turned a older teenager i turned to alcohol, drugs, even stole some small things etc. i went on a bad path, i dont know why, i wanted to be seen as cool etc. but i gave up the bad path after a year or so, im since over twenty years not drunk anymore, or take drugs, and i dont steal, or tell lies. i also used to tell lies alot, like that i fuck alot for example, to bragg, i dont tell lies anymore, i dont get drunk, i dont do drugs, since over twenty years, i dont know why he did that, but technically elvir could be albanian, serb, bosnian or any other ethnicity, i think its wrong to say it is only because he is a gypsy.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I dont know, but elvir your best friend robbing you could be technically any other nationality, i was a very good kid but when i turned a older teenager i turned to alcohol, drugs, even stole some small things etc. i went on a bad path, i dont know why, i wanted to be seen as cool etc. but i gave up the bad path after a year or so, im since over twenty years not drunk anymore, or take drugs, and i dont steal, or tell lies. i also used to tell lies alot, like that i fuck alot for example, to bragg, i dont tell lies anymore, i dont get drunk, i dont do drugs, since over twenty years, i dont know why he did that, but technically elvir could be albanian, serb, bosnian or any other ethnicity, i think its wrong to say it is only because he is a gypsy.
    You were on bad path but you got sober that's good. I have friends from Tirana to Prizren to Belgrade to Plovdiv never had such experience. Elvir found his happiness after all in Germany, he apologized to me 6 years ago.

AUDENTES FORTUNA IUVAT RobocopReturns's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 09:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Croatian, 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    CHUCK YEAGER
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Are you stupid or what?

Borders between Italy and Yugoslavia would not change in 1945 (with Yugoslavia getting Istria, Fiume and Zara) if Italy didnt previously being aggressive and attacked Yugoslavia and Greece, and joined Hitler.
    Borders would remained the same as in 1919.

You can thanks Italian stupidity now having these areas in Croatia.
    Croats were worse nazis than Italians.

There is NO IF in History, if you would be real historian than you wouldn't even USE: IF...

In history there is only what happened.

Italy was what it was durin WW2, and everything they gained after WW1 they lost, do not forget they almost lost Trieste to Tito and Yugoslavia if wasnt for AngloSaxon allies.

Trieste region was separated into region A, and region B, never the less, Tito took from them one of those regions, which is now part of Slovenia.

As I've said, this bulllsshits you are writing here with obvious HATRED for Croats, you do not even realize in your stupidity that you are provoking more Slovenians (when it comes about Italy) than Croats with yours: IF, when it comes about history.

But dont worry, I know Croats and Serbs like you, for you there is no history only: IF in history, you live somewhere in medieval ages where you dream about WHAT IF... not to mention that 1919 is still practically reality for you, even though it is not reality for entire Europe for... 100 years.

Cheers
    Audentes Fortuna Iuvat

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,946
    Given: 7,469

0 Not allowed!

Yes and because i was raised that way my best friend I-IV grade was gypsy After they stole my best friend puppy and tried to get some money to give it back and that robbery attempt on me i just changed my mind.
    You seriously changed your whole worldview on Gypsies just because of one bad incident??

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,946
    Given: 7,469

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RobocopReturns View Post

There is NO IF in History, if you would be real historian than you wouldn't even USE: IF...

In history there is only what happened.

Italy was what it was durin WW2, and everything they gained after WW1 they lost, do not forget they almost lost Trieste to Tito and Yugoslavia if wasnt for AngloSaxon allies.

Trieste region was separated into region A, and region B, never the less, Tito took from them one of those regions, which is now part of Slovenia.

As I've said, this bulllsshits you are writing here with obvious HATRED for Croats, you do not even realize in your stupidity that you are provoking more Slovenians (when it comes about Italy) than Croats with yours: IF, when it comes about history.

But dont worry, I know Croats and Serbs like you, for you there is no history only: IF in history, you live somewhere in medieval ages where you dream about WHAT IF... not to mention that 1919 is still practically reality for you, even though it is not reality for entire Europe for... 100 years.

Cheers
    Slovenia lost the city of Trieste to Italy and couldn't get Southern Austrian Carinthia from Austria (though at the time, Austrian Slovenes liked Austria more). They must feel robbed since they got nothing in return after being on the receiving end of NSDAP Germany's aggression.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian‏‏‎
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,217
    Given: 9

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    It seems to be a similar situation to Trieste in Slovenia. The countryside was Slovene and it was a historically Slovene region, but Italians (Venetians) urbanised it partly and became the majority over time. But unlike Croatia with Zadar, Slovenia never ended up getting it back.
    I think you're getting a bit confused. First of all, it was the Austrians who were responsible for the 'urbanization' of Trieste, not the Italians or the Venetians. Between the mid-18th and early 20th centuries, Trieste, as the main port of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, experienced a period of extraordinary economic development accompanied by very rapid population growth, allowing the city to grow from 4,000 residents in 1735 to almost 230,000 in 1910.

The majority of the Trieste region (which in the past was much larger than the current Italian province of Trieste) was, and remained, predominantly Slavic until the Fascist period when attempts were made to forcibly Italianize them. Italians were never the majority.

Furthermore, it is completely wrong to attribute the 'Italian' character of the city of Trieste solely to Venetian rule. Trieste has always been a city with a non-Slavic majority. Even before Venetian colonial language was spoken in Trieste, most of the population spoke the Tergestine dialect, which was a Rhaeto-Romance language with a strong correlation to Friulian, especially the western varieties. The same goes for the dialect of the nearby Muggia or those 'Italian'-speaking cities of the Istrian coast that spoke Istriot before speaking Venetian.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    E-Y20805
    mtDNA
    H5m
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    You seriously changed your whole worldview on Gypsies just because of one bad incident??
    No, there were those two incidents i was involved but many more i heard of, i lived on Autokomanda, like 300 meters from a slum in Zvecanska for 10 years.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information