Thread: Racial Taxonomy of a few relatives of my mum typical balkan gypsies?

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Maksim Martsinkevich, known as "Tesak" or "flick knife"
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,334
    Given: 59,101

0 Not allowed!

Default Racial Taxonomy of a few relatives of my mum typical balkan gypsies?

I think they do show southasian influences i mean my cousins. They look kinda like "pseudo westerneurasian indians" or western shifted indians. Kinda like carribean mullatos look like a more western version of negroes.

Here are more of my relatives, i think they have a average complexion for indians, they really do have a dark complexion, their features are more western shifted then typical indians though what do you think? Overall they are "indian mullatos" do you agree?

And what do you think on a global level, how dark is their skin complexion and color? Do you think its very dark even on a global level or only for westerneurasia and east asia?

Most gypsies seem to be on a PCA plot intermediate between india, central asia, middle east, pakistan and europe... somewhere intermediate, but not exactly in india either

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    russian-skinheads-abuse-gays
    "As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian." - Adolf Hitler

Gypsy Fight Night - Gypsy Strength
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Beautifully Divisive and Anti-White Nationalist
    Hero
    Maksim Martsinkevich, known as "Tesak" or "flick knife"
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,334
    Given: 59,101

1 Not allowed!

I know a few who think roma are since a few "decades" in europe and they are "indians" or "foreigners". I discussed that on a balkanforum with balkan users. I think that is mostly because of the dark complexion of the roma, that people do not view them as typical europeans, but they arent typical indians either, they are like a mixed race population in brazil for example who they call pardos, they are not only one or the other thing, and they live in europe since a few centuries, and are since over 1.500 years not in india anymore, they werent immediately everywhere just like now at the same time, but it was over 1.500 years that they left india and started their journey. Now they are since hundreds of years and generations in europe, not since a "few decades" as if they are like refugees, immigrants and guest workers everywhere in europe. They are not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uries-ago.html
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    https://www.instagram.com/gipsystrength/
    Gypsies-for-Russia
    russian-skinheads-abuse-gays
    "As a Christian, I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." In a 1928 speech, he said: "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity ... in fact our movement is Christian." - Adolf Hitler

Thread Information