Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Bodies of two Irish men found in canal near migrant camp

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2024
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    White mongrel: Anglo, Basque, Italian
    Country
    Great Britain
    Gender
    Posts
    116
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 50

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Every Western European country is different. But Ireland and the Irish are liberal and overly tolerant like the rest now.
    I think the English over centuries bred out their peasant class with eugenic social structure, to become a high iq but more open and tilerant societt.

    The Irish are still basically a peasant nation, their social structures equalised downwards, and the most liberal ones tended to leave. They are now having a leftist moment but I think the masses there still have the capacity to be hot blooded and tribal like the slavs, but unlike the sadly cucked English.

  2. #22
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Grace O'Malley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    18,078
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,180
    Given: 29,899

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Every Western European country is different. But Ireland and the Irish are liberal and overly tolerant like the rest now.
    I think the Governments are and the NGOs. I think there is a disconnect with the population with a lot of Governments. The recent referendum on family are an example of that.

    A dual referendum in Ireland on redefining family and women's roles in the constitution has been "comprehensively" defeated.

    The result came despite the fact that the government - and most opposition parties - had supported the proposed changes.
    The change proposed expanding the definition of family from those founded on marriage to also include "durable relationships" such as cohabiting couples and their children.

    The vote on care had aimed to replace old-fashioned language around a mother's "duties in the home" with a clause recognising care provided by family members to one another. That was rejected by 73.9 percent of voters.
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...tion/xq4idy5b9

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Grace O'Malley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    18,078
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,180
    Given: 29,899

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelman22 View Post
    I think the English over centuries bred out their peasant class with eugenic social structure, to become a high iq but more open and tilerant societt.

    The Irish are still basically a peasant nation, their social structures equalised downwards, and the most liberal ones tended to leave. They are now having a leftist moment but I think the masses there still have the capacity to be hot blooded and tribal like the slavs, but unlike the sadly cucked English.
    Is that you JamesBond007?

  4. #24
    Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 AM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    9,580
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,395
    Given: 7,324

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Similar genetically but I think Irish have more a history of rebellion than the Scots especially in the later centuries and of course most of Ireland is now independent from Britain. Also I think Catholicism was a factor in that the Irish hung on to their religion and were treated more harshly due to this than the Scots. It's a lot more complicated but I think Irish nationalism has a long tradition of paramilitarism and political violence which is different to Scotland and Wales for example.
    That's all true, but I'm referring to their warrior genes. You have Gallowglass, Highlander clan feuds, the Clearances, Culloden, my avatar, and Sean Connery ("who wants to live forever?").

  5. #25
    Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 AM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Charles Martel
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    9,580
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,395
    Given: 7,324

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Every Western European country is different. But Ireland and the Irish are liberal and overly tolerant like the rest now.
    There was a sea change after the attack on the schoolgirls and the violent riots that followed it. The Irish got a crash course in suicidal altruism.

  6. #26
    Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"


    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    lei.talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    near njörd eriksson
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Gender
    Posts
    4,742
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,849
    Given: 7,234

    3 Not allowed!

    rolleyes words have definitions — you do not perceive this as "nazi", you label it as such in your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    So you really think this is not "racist and nazi"?
    You think its because the word lost its meaning
    that I perceive this as racist and nazi? Are you sure?

    use your enquiring mind to think:
    were all of the cultures listed below nazis



  7. #27
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    27,511
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,179
    Given: 13,729

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    So you really think this is not "racist and nazi"? You think its because the word lost its meaning that i perceive this as racist and nazi? Are you sure?
    Not at all, you are just (willingly or not) a tool of the Juice, another bioweapon:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

  8. #28
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Not at all, you are just (willingly or not) a tool of the Juice, another bioweapon:

    Do you identify as white? Are you white in peru? Why do you speak like a white neo-nazi? Or on behalf of whites? Why do you want to move to Thailand, do you think it doesnt matter if you move to Thailand but not lets say to Spain? Because Thais are non-white or a inferior race? Why they should accept immigrants like you, but not european countries? Arent you technically a immigrant yourself, arent you a mullato colombian now in a predominantly indian nation in peru? Didnt you said you are different then most peruvians racially? Are you a rich guy? I supposse you are a rich guy, and white passing in peru? Or you would not speak like that if you didnt had the white experience? Also your meme contradicts what you say about me, if you can understand that you say for jews whites existing is nazism, but for you me as non-white existing is a bioweapon, similar thought, im a bioweapon for you just because i exist and im non-white. That is a similar line of thought, but i dont think jews really believe that, but you do.
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  9. #29
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lei.talk View Post

    use your enquiring mind to think:
    were all of the cultures listed below nazis

    That happens to minorities who are small in numbers and different, such as jews, and spread out in many countries, without a homeland (they didnt had isreal back then) it happened to Gypsies too.
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  10. #30
    Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"


    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    lei.talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    near njörd eriksson
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Gender
    Posts
    4,742
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,849
    Given: 7,234

    1 Not allowed!

    Question so, you do understand that pointing out a culture has values in conflict with your own is not "nazi"

    ...that the word "nazi" has a specific meaning

    and that pointing out a group practices values
    in conflict with your own
    is not what the word "racist" means

    that hurling these labels
    instead of presenting facts
    to inform your fellow discussants

    is behavior you have learned
    from your time on the inter-webs

    the reason this is so notice-able in your posting
    is the contrast
    to your very reason-able and informative posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    That happens to minorities who are small in numbers and different,
    such as Jews, and spread out in many countries,
    without a homeland (they didn't have Israel back then)
    it happened to Gypsies too.


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 03:40 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 12:04 PM
  4. Greece Demolishes Migrant Camp
    By Loyalist in forum Ελλάδα
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •