Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Bodies of two Irish men found in canal near migrant camp

  1. #31
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    27,510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,178
    Given: 13,729

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Do you identify as white? Are you white in peru? Why do you speak like a white neo-nazi? Or on behalf of whites?
    Because 'whites' (I'd rather use europeans) are the only reason this world hasn't fallen prey to barbarism. As a matter of fact, if it were not for whites, you'd be dead already. So if you were grateful, each time you'd see a european person passing by you should kiss their feet and say 'Mr. White man, thank you for saving my life'



    Why do you want to move to Thailand, do you think it doesnt matter if you move to Thailand but not lets say to Spain? Because Thais are non-white or a inferior race? Why they should accept immigrants like you, but not european countries?
    It's not their obligation. At the moment they are immigrant friendly, if they don't in the future, then I'll pack my bags and leave.



    Arent you technically a immigrant yourself, arent you a mullato colombian now in a predominantly indian nation in peru? Didnt you said you are different then most peruvians racially? Are you a rich guy? I supposse you are a rich guy, and white passing in peru? Or you would not speak like that if you didnt had the white experience?
    I'm not rich at all. I just worked hard, saved my money and didn't throw it away on useless crap such as fake SS uniforms.



    Also your meme contradicts what you say about me, if you can understand that you say for jews whites existing is nazism, but for you me as non-white existing is a bioweapon, similar thought, im a bioweapon for you just because i exist and im non-white. That is a similar line of thought, but i dont think jews really believe that, but you do.
    Huh? Jews want to destroy europeans and some of the ways they use is introducing people like YOU and whining about racism 24/7 like YOU do. You are a tool of the jews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

  2. #32
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Because 'whites' (I'd rather use europeans) are the only reason this world hasn't fallen prey to barbarism. As a matter of fact, if it were not for whites, you'd be dead already. So if you were grateful, each time you'd see a european person passing by you should kiss their feet and say 'Mr. White man, thank you for saving my life'
    That might be partly true, in the recent decades since globalisation especially, that they "help everyone" and give welfare, but it wasnt always like that, there have been thousand years of persecution and many genocides against my ethnic group. And there is no guarantee it couldnt happen again or that "we" (me and my people) are not in "danger" at all anymore. You portray it very simple and black and white. As if all whites are the same, many whites do not agree at all with their governments, you are one of them, you said many times you want to see me dead. I dont think i should be grateful to someone who wants to see me dead.




    It's not their obligation. At the moment they are immigrant friendly, if they don't in the future, then I'll pack my bags and leave.





    I'm not rich at all. I just worked hard, saved my money and didn't throw it away on useless crap such as fake SS uniforms.
    You are too young to have worked hard, to save so much, for what you do all the time since im registered here since ten years. When did you worked that hard? And what did you worked that you earned so much money? In Peru i guess the average income for hard workers isnt big, that you could save so much. Something is fishy with your story. If you have the money to go to thailand or to any country, and live without working you are very rich.




    Huh? Jews want to destroy europeans and some of the ways they use is introducing people like YOU and whining about racism 24/7 like YOU do. You are a tool of the jews.
    1.Im not really introduced into europe "by jews", im here since generations not exactly in austria, but in central europe and where im from was part of the austro-hungarian empire im in this region since time immemorial, because you do speak of europe as a whole and not only austria in particular, and we are here since over thousand years. We are not recently introduced by "jews". 2. I dont whine 24/7 about racism, actually im not woke or left, you are just extremely nazi your memes are like that from nazi propaganda. And you are very racist, that you perceive me as woke when in the mainstream i would be perceived as "bigoted" and "far right".
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  3. #33
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    27,510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,178
    Given: 13,729

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    That might be partly true, in the recent decades since globalisation especially, that they "help everyone" and give welfare, but it wasnt always like that, there have been thousand years of persecution and many genocides against my ethnic group. And there is no guarantee it couldnt happen again or that "we" (me and my people) are not in "danger" at all anymore. You portray it very simple and black and white. As if all whites are the same, many whites do not agree at all with their governments, you are one of them, you said many times you want to see me dead. I dont think i should be grateful to someone who wants to see me dead.
    If austrians wanted you dead they wouldn't give you welfare lol and would never let you get into Austria.




    You are too young to have worked hard, to save so much, for what you do all the time since im registered here since ten years. When did you worked that hard? And what did you worked that you earned so much money? In Peru i guess the average income for hard workers isnt big, that you could save so much. Something is fishy with your story. If you have the money to go to thailand or to any country, and live without working you are very rich.
    lol I'm 44 when should I work hard? When I'm 70? And there's nothing fishy with my story, it's just you've never worked in your whole life so you don't have a clue. It's like trying to describe a sunset to a blind person. And Thailand is cheaper than Peru, that's one of the reasons I'm moving there: I'll save money.




    1.Im not really introduced into europe "by jews", im here since generations not exactly in austria, but in central europe and where im from was part of the austro-hungarian empire im in this region since time immemorial, because you do speak of europe as a whole and not only austria in particular, and we are here since over thousand years. We are not recently introduced by "jews". 2. I dont whine 24/7 about racism, actually im not woke or left, you are just extremely nazi your memes are like that from nazi propaganda. And you are very racist, that you perceive me as woke when in the mainstream i would be perceived as "bigoted" and "far right".
    Not sure if you are being stupid or acting stupid by taking everything too literal: the policies jews support make possible for you and other humanoids to enter Europe and weaken it. If it were in their interest to take you to Japan they'd try any means to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

  4. #34
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Not sure if you are being stupid or acting stupid by taking everything too literal: the policies jews support make possible for you and other humanoids to enter Europe and weaken it. If it were in their interest to take you to Japan they'd try any means to do it.
    But why im a humanoid and you are not? Whats the difference between you and me? Why im a humanoid because im not white? Why should i be grateful for such a attitude? Your narrative has a few faults anyways and a few contradictions like "they love me and keep me alive i should be grateful" then that "im a humanoid and bioweapon and should not be there" etc.
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  5. #35
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Not sure if you are being stupid or acting stupid by taking everything too literal: the policies jews support make possible for you and other humanoids to enter Europe and weaken it. If it were in their interest to take you to Japan they'd try any means to do it.
    Im saying that im not a immigrant "in europe" in austria yes, but not "in europe". Im here since over thousand years, longer then latin america exists and people like you.
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  6. #36
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    27,510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,178
    Given: 13,729

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    But why im a humanoid and you are not? Whats the difference between you and me? Why im a humanoid because im not white? Why should i be grateful for such a attitude? Your narrative has a few faults anyways and a few contradictions like "they love me and keep me alive i should be grateful" then that "im a humanoid and bioweapon and should not be there" etc.
    Because I can survive on my own and you can't. And you should go back to school because you can't understand even the simplest sentence: Austrians LIKE you while I DON'T like you.




    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Im saying that im not a immigrant "in europe" in austria yes, but not "in europe". Im here since over thousand years, longer then latin america exists and people like you.
    And in all those years you haven't accomplished shit. That's why many europeans don't consider you the same as them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

  7. #37
    C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Mortimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Futuristic Space Gyppo Overlord
    Ancestry
    Multieverything
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Politics
    Justice, Fairness, Rule of Law
    Religion
    Christianity
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    88,327
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,711
    Given: 59,597

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Because I can survive on my own and you can't. And you should go back to school because you can't understand even the simplest sentence: Austrians LIKE you while I DON'T like you.






    And in all those years you haven't accomplished shit. That's why many europeans don't consider you the same as them.
    You say you can survive on your own, and that you are a hard worker, but there is no evidence for it, we just know that since ten or more years, you are a 24/7 poster, and you say you dont work because you saved money. That means you stopped working 10 years ago at 34 years old, or younger, when you are 24/7 here and do that and say what you do all the time. I dont believe you really. Online you can say you have a 10 inch cock, 140 IQ etc. but we cannot know if that is true.
    THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT, IT'S COMING HOME
    Sunday…sinking Spaniard dreams once again.
    🏆

  8. #38
    Curaca Incal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Gender
    Posts
    27,510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,178
    Given: 13,729

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    You say you can survive on your own, and that you are a hard worker, but there is no evidence for it, we just know that since ten or more years, you are a 24/7 poster, and you say you dont work because you saved money. That means you stopped working 10 years ago at 34 years old, or younger, when you are 24/7 here and do that and say what you do all the time. I dont believe you really. Online you can say you have a 10 inch cock, 140 IQ etc. but we cannot know if that is true.
    Fine, you don't have to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixdguy17 View Post
    No hay como razonar contigo, estas consumido por tu OWD
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzej View Post
    Anglo-Saxons need to realize their retarded ways of thinking aren't universal.

  9. #39
    Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"


    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    lei.talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:19 PM
    Location
    near njörd eriksson
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Gender
    Posts
    4,742
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 7,234

    1 Not allowed!

    Question "What's the difference between you and me?" — do you consider your life that of a typical austrian

    do you think every one is lying
    about their life, but, you


    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    ...you said many times you want to see me dead.

    ...you are just extremely nazi...

    And you are very racist...

    I'm here since over thousand years...
    using your own words:
    ...there is no evidence...I don't believe you...

    prove you are not a liar
    (as you claim others are): show us the evidence.


  10. #40
    REMIGRATION ENTHUSIAST
    Join Date
    Jul 2024
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    100% European
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Ethnonationalism, remigration
    Hero
    The German patriots singing "Ausländer Raus!"
    Gender
    Posts
    47
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    1.Im not really introduced into europe "by jews", im here since generations not exactly in austria, but in central europe and where im from was part of the austro-hungarian empire im in this region since time immemorial, because you do speak of europe as a whole and not only austria in particular, and we are here since over thousand years. We are not recently introduced by "jews". 2. I dont whine 24/7 about racism, actually im not woke or left, you are just extremely nazi your memes are like that from nazi propaganda. And you are very racist, that you perceive me as woke when in the mainstream i would be perceived as "bigoted" and "far right".
    What is your ethnic background? Serbian?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 03:40 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 12:04 PM
  4. Greece Demolishes Migrant Camp
    By Loyalist in forum Ελλάδα
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •