104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 66.35%
  • No

26 25.00%
  • who?

9 8.65%
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you support an independent Kurdistan?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-11-2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Turkish
    Ancestry
    West Anatolia, Yörük, Sivas.
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Taurid
    Religion
    Oghuz beliefs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    Eastern Turkey = Western Armenia, historical part of Armenia.
    Eastern Turkey = Republic of Turkey. Historical part of Armenia, Sassanid Empire, Alexander's Empire, Byzantine Empire, and many others of historical losers that don't remember that history is history.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

2 Not allowed!

No I don't support an independent Kurdistan. Those people who support Kurdistan do favor independence of Adygheia(Circassia) from the Russian federation? Probably not, but you favor Kurdish independence because you believe it will weaken Turkey.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Apostolic Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    I don't believe so, that's a pipe dream. Iranians are extremists at heart, it's no wonder why Iran is one of the few Middle Eastern countries with a true Islamic law, even Armenia and Egypt are more Westernized/liberal than Iran. I wouldn't trust in them ever since they overthrew the Shah.
    I don't know how you ended up comparing Islamic Iran ,Egypt with "even Armenia" at all in the terms of being "Westernized" lol
    But since they are our neighbours and we have 40.000 Iranian tourists during their New Year ( in March) every year an many in summers I can tell you most of them are not Islamic, but Islam is imposed on them, they come to Armenia to take their scarfs off, to drink, to have fun. Many of them are Zoroastranians. Many fighters against Islam on YouTube are Persians and in many cases they are leaders there.
    Last edited by Nairi; 01-21-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42

0 Not allowed!

Can they run a state of their own? They seem to be too tribal for that.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    I don't believe so, that's a pipe dream. Iranians are extremists at heart, it's no wonder why Iran is one of the few Middle Eastern countries with a true Islamic law, even Armenia and Egypt are more Westernized/liberal than Iran. I wouldn't trust in them ever since they overthrew the Shah.
    The older generation is extremely Islamic. Mostly in response to the Shah government. But every single young Iranian I know (below 30) absolutely hates the government and either embraces Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Atheism, or agnosticism. The Green protests from a few years back are foreshadowing the future for Persia.

I don't agree with him on a lot but Christoper Hitchens sums up Persia's history & future pretty well in this video:
    [YOUTUBE]qrBVQjivS08[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Last Online
    07-06-2012 @ 06:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48

0 Not allowed!

If they make me grand mufhti...or khazi of tha khalibar then yes.....as long as they shower me in diamonds and gold and give me a couple of oil wells that glug out 5000 barrels a day each then im all for it.

The flag will have my head on it with a golden crown on a lime blue background.

The national anthem will be.

Aces High is the boss,
    Endevour not to make him cross,
    Sent from heaven to lead the way,
    Kurdish men bow down and pray,

Chorus.
    Offer your daughters for his pleasure,
    Give him wine and food for leisure,
    Long live Aces is the cry,
    We all shall shout from mountains high,

Sung to the banana splits theme tune.

[YOUTUBE]CQTq88Ie5sU[/YOUTUBE]

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Give a fuck.

Keep sending me bottles of these and I'll do whatever it takes to suck your political cock, and the cock of my home nation in which to ensure the continuation of above proposed jam jars.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt_Karabash View Post
    Eastern Turkey = Republic of Turkey. Historical part of Armenia, Sassanid Empire, Alexander's Empire, Byzantine Empire, and many others of historical losers that don't remember that history is history.
    You don't grasp one simple thing, it is only Armenians who originate from Armenian Hihgland and it is only our heritage comes from there, invaders come and go,Empires built on bones and blood eventually disappear, that will be the case with so called Turkey as well and we can embrace our heritage openly.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Banned
    Last Online
    04-11-2012 @ 10:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ethnicity
    Anatolian Turkish
    Ancestry
    West Anatolia, Yörük, Sivas.
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Taurid
    Religion
    Oghuz beliefs
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    You don't grasp one simple thing, it is only Armenians who originate from Armenian Hihgland
    Anatolian Turks originate in Anatolia. Eastern Turks originate in your so called highland. Your aguement we're not native just comes that we speak a tongue not native to the region, but yours is not either. The original languages of our area died long time ago except by Georgian.

and it is only our heritage comes from there, invaders come and go,Empires built on bones and blood eventually disappear, that will be the case with so called Turkey as well and we can embrace our heritage openly.
    Explain me how is this going to happen? Are you going to nuke us or something?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bozkurt_Karabash View Post
    Anatolian Turks originate in Anatolia. Eastern Turks originate in your so called highland. Your aguement we're not native just comes that we speak a tongue not native to the region, but yours is not either. The original languages of our area died long time ago except by Georgian.

Explain me how is this going to happen? Are you going to nuke us or something?
    Nuking, killing is your priority.
    Genetically those who call themselves now "Anatolian Turks" are mostly Armenian but they also have Afrikan/Asian admixures, but most importantly they don't uphold Armenian heritage/culture which was their along with our language which is estimated older than 8.500 years old first, before any invasion.Also, not all Anatolian Turks are assimilated natives, many of them are kidnapped Armenians during Genocide, every single light skin/light hair/light eyed Armenian woman, girl and kid under 5 years were taken away from us and women and gilrs used to breed Msulim Turkish kids and underage kids to be raised up as Muslim Turks with extreme hatred towards Armenians. which we witness now.

Btw, what are your thoughts on 17 years old Turk killing Hrant Dink, journalist and owner of Armenian news agency "Agos" in Turkey who was put on trial accroding to Turkish article 301 (insulting Turkishness-i.e saying Genocie happened)), charged and eventually killed?
    What do you think about that fact that killer shouted "I killed an infidel" afer shooting an honourable man to death? What do you think about jail guards taking a picture with killer in front of Turkish flag and praising him for killing an Armenian? what do you think on the fatc that 2 days ago Turkish court set free 19 out of 20charged on killings of Hrant Dink?
    What do you think about the fact that Turkey changed geographical name Armenian Hihgland to Anatolia to take away our heritage from our pwn lands? On the fact that Turkey is deliberately destroying or renaming Armenian heritage to claim Armenians have never live there?
    Armenian DNA Project

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information