Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Rescuing Dutch citizens during the early days of the Libyan revolution. The mission was a fuck-up.
    It's okay. Look what Jimmy Carter did.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

Your French example is one that was actually triggered by pointless do-gooder crap in the first place. The sort of patronising attitude shown to the Moors there is obviously going to rile them up. Try again. Get some interviews on Youtube or whatever where some fucker in a loincloth is asked about the Europeans.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    Compared to that.. ours was a minor fuck-up.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    Your French example is one that was actually triggered by pointless do-gooder crap in the first place. The sort of patronising attitude shown to the Moors there is obviously going to rile them up. Try again. Get some interviews on Youtube or whatever where some fucker in a loincloth is asked about the Europeans.
    Assuming such a trog could even express an informed opinion at all it'd probably be informed by this, and even it sees colonialism as negative, if somewhat nuanced.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Let America go after Iran. Hopefully it will enrage Americans when they are paying for it at the gas pump. Our debt is already through the roof. Maybe then Americans will then stop caring about sports and must see T.V. I personally would love to see this current government toppled by protests

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    In no small part due to the secular dictator the West helped put into and keep in power. Let's face it - Iraq never would have been that way left to its own devices. It would be a backward, illiterate shithole like the rest of the Middle East that doesn't have Western ties.
    Iraq was never supported by the West, and it had no friends. Not at all Iraq was most advanced nation as well secularized in the Middle East, it had th best infrastructure and medicine in the region, as well thy did not need the help of the West. It's was just the government took few Western ideas to help in advancing the nation. The rulers of Iraq were always not liked by the West, and he was only supported during the war with Iran, and to confine it's influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld
    Lobbing scud missiles at Israel didn't help Saddam in the least, and neither did his stockpiling chemical weapons. At that point he revealed that he's not reliable enough and is a destabilizing element. Afghanistan's issue was harboring al Qaida.
    Well it certainly has a lot due with Israel, but the main factor was Saddam represented a threat, because the Iraqis would have annexed Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and the other sheikhdoms present whom are weak and demographically to small to defend themselvs against Iraq, and the oil would be nationalized, which the Americans don't want. Afghanistan is a geopolitical strategic nation and it has one of the worlds largest natural gas reserves, so it all comes down to resources and $$$$.

Propping up Islamist militias with ties to Iran? If anyone's doing that, it's Iran. I'm sure the Coalition forces have tried to work with them in the sense that they are part of the Iraqi political scene. The US has also accused Iran of arming local groups.
    It was well known that political parties like Hazb Al-Dawa was considered as terrorist organization, and this party has now been revoked from that status after 2003 and is seen an ally, and the same is true of the SCRI party anothr Islamist party with strong ties to Iran. Iran has a role in Iraq of course but it was the Americans who made Iran into a regional power, by giving Islamist parties and militas power.

Uhm yeah we can tell them to shove it. I don't care where Western soldiers put their pee-pees, that doesn't make the product of their behavior wards of the United States or any other Western nation, any more than it did when GIs knocked up southern Vietnamese hookers. Being of an American father does not obligate Americans to take them in like orphaned brats. I don't know what you're going on about.
    Those children have right to know their fathers, and where they come from. Yes they are the responsibility of America and a legacy as well byproduct of the war. Those children are not brats they have had no choice how they were formed. However besides those who are born from wedlock, their many Americans who brought their Iraqi wives and children to the U.S.

As I said, there will be no "war" with Iran - all we have to do is bomb the nuke sites, which we should have done back during the Reagan years. This ground war crap is a bunch of media/government propaganda hysteria and nothing more.
    This is also unrealistic, and I don't think it needs an explantion to why that is.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Plays with Trolls Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-20-2013 @ 12:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic-English
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    3rd generation Norwegian-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    North Dakota
    Politics
    Opposite of wherever Washington is going
    Religion
    Follower of Christ
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CircassianWine View Post
    Iraq was never supported by the West, and it had no friends. Not at all Iraq was most advanced nation as well secularized in the Middle East, it had th best infrastructure and medicine in the region, as well thy did not need the help of the West. It's was just the government took few Western ideas to help in advancing the nation. The rulers of Iraq were always not liked by the West, and he was only supported during the war with Iran, and to confine it's influence.
    Interesting;

Where are all the shrill voices who were screaming at us that the U.S. put Saddam in power? Telling us the we supplied him with the materials that he used to make chemical weapons? That he was a U.S. puppet who we discarded when he was no longer useful?

Well it certainly has a lot due with Israel, but the main factor was Saddam represented a threat, because the Iraqis would have annexed Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and the other sheikhdoms present whom are weak and demographically to small to defend themselvs against Iraq, and the oil would be nationalized, which the Americans don't want.
    It is about oil. It always has been. Nobody would care otherwise.

Afghanistan is a geopolitical strategic nation and it has one of the worlds largest natural gas reserves, so it all comes down to resources and $$$$.
    And whom do you think is going to extract that oil? Hmmmm? The Afghan's? They couldn't muster a fraction of the capital needed to exploit any fossil fuels they may have. And if anyone tried, the other tribes would start a fight and blow shit up and kill people because they weren't getting the money. The Russians might have been able to ruthlessly suppress the tribes (if the U.S. didn't "encourage" the opposition) to extract the oil, but it would have been damn expensive oil.

Iran has a role in Iraq of course but it was the Americans who made Iran into a regional power, by giving Islamist parties and militas power.
    We did so by the simple expedient of reducing their only regional rival to a shattered vassal to the American Empire.

Those children have right to know their fathers, and where they come from. Yes they are the responsibility of America and a legacy as well byproduct of the war. Those children are not brats they have had no choice how they were formed.

Rights? You are advocating for the rights of minors? Fine. We will just file that away for now. Just remember; more Apricity members are injured by being hoist by their own petard than by any other means.

This is also unrealistic, and I don't think it needs an explantion to why that is.
    Uhmmm... Yes. Yes it DOES need an explanation. Can you do that?
    You don't need a gun until you need a gun. Then you need a gun and there is no good substitute.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]L033M6wqNCI[/YOUTUBE]

Starting at 6:30, Buchanan comments on the situation in Iran.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 11:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Default India has Bought Iranian Oil with Gold, China May Follow Suit

[YOUTUBE]uyhWRZ0q_xA[/YOUTUBE]
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread Information