Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    Its Typical of the liberal mindset. They would rather a 1000 white women are raped that one black man have to feel bad about his race.

Taking people as individuals is all well and good but it can put people in a lot of danger. Both as a result of national policy and as a result of people not having the information they need to keep themselves safe.
    It's true: They'd rather have an ideologically comfortable environment by promoting egalitarianistic ideas - even if false and easily shattered - than be truthful and make non-whites angry by talking about accurate crime data.

This is one of MANY reasons I ceased being a liberal 10 years ago.

Send me $ and I'll place an ad of your choice here 2Cool's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanticized Celtic-Germanic-Aryan master race
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    Its Typical of the liberal mindset. They would rather a 1000 white women are raped that one black man have to feel bad about his race.

Taking people as individuals is all well and good but it can put people in a lot of danger. Both as a result of national policy and as a result of people not having the information they need to keep themselves safe.
    lol wat.

Last Online
    10-04-2016 @ 03:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 110

0 Not allowed!

Considering the fact that the US and the New World (Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Canada etc) were established on the principle of equality, freedom of speech, religion and politics, why do Americans have problem with interracial relationships?
    Hey, I am not very educated on the history of the US, but reading this and that made me thinking: What exactly defines an American? Many Americans have African blood without knowing it. Many Americans are comprised of 3+ ethnicities. Many Italians, Irish, German, some Cherokee thrown here and there. I believe Americans and other ''New Worlders'' shouldn't complain of interracial relationships, since many of their countries were made exactly with the aim of bringing many cultures and races into one, where they could feel free, without persecuting them because of the colour of their skin. The US are a melting-pot, whether this was the original intention or not of the fathers of the nation.

The American example, however, spread over to conservative Europe, which once expelled many of its people to the US, where they were free to confess their religion and where they were respected, regardless of their social status or skin colour.

This American example makes us Europeans feel like we are also supposed to be melting-pot, where black mixes with yellow and purple.

The problem is that while Europe used black slaves and then returned them to their homeland of Africa, the slaves the US bought to its country, stayed.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tu_veneno View Post
    Considering the fact that the US and the New World (Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Canada etc) were established on the principle of equality, freedom of speech, religion and politics, why do Americans have problem with interracial relationships?
    Hey, I am not very educated on the history of the US, but reading this and that made me thinking: What exactly defines an American? Many Americans have African blood without knowing it. Many Americans are comprised of 3+ ethnicities. Many Italians, Irish, German, some Cherokee thrown here and there. I believe Americans and other ''New Worlders'' shouldn't complain of interracial relationships, since many of their countries were made exactly with the aim of bringing many cultures and races into one, where they could feel free, without persecuting them because of the colour of their skin. The US are a melting-pot, whether this was the original intention or not of the fathers of the nation.

The American example, however, spread over to conservative Europe, which once expelled many of its people to the US, where they were free to confess their religion and where they were respected, regardless of their social status or skin colour.

This American example makes us Europeans feel like we are also supposed to be melting-pot, where black mixes with yellow and purple.

The problem is that while Europe used black slaves and then returned them to their homeland of Africa, the slaves the US bought to its country, stayed.

From 1776 to 1965 race mixing was unacceptable in the USA. Thats a long time

Last Online
    04-24-2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglophone
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    The UK still has a higher mixed population/statistic than US. I don't think Americans could ever mix on such a level. The ethnicities within the states aren't all necessarily "together" and there is still strong cultural divide between the groups. As i said in another thread, even if a mixed race person had a white & black parent in America that mixed race child is more likely to marry another Black person over a white. Regardless of the child's white parent, the child will most likely choose to identify with the non white side fully.

Many of todays African Americans had European ancestors and yet all of them for the most part continue to call themselves black and will argue anyone down who tries to tell them different.
    This bullshit about the supposed levels of race mixing in the UK often comes out in these discussions, without any justifcation by way of comparative statistics. Inter-ethnic marriages in the UK are at 2%. Thats a whole let less than one in twelve.

Why would you even start your post that way anyway? What were you even trying to convey? Its not a competition to see who is race-mixing the least; we, the white race, are all in this together. When I hear a news story about young white girls raped by pakistanis in Britain, I do not comfort myself with the thought "young white girls in America are raped by blacks". But I dare say, were this a competition as you seem to feel, Britain would be doing better than America.

Last Online
    10-04-2016 @ 03:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 110

0 Not allowed!

This doesn't mean you didn't mix with other ethnicities

Yes, probably White mixed with White (Irish+German), but this still means America was built on the principle of all people into one, no borders for races and religions

BE FREE

The problem here is that your American politicians also think Europe is meant to be a melting-pot, just like the USA.

That's why I do not support American politics, regardless of White or nor White, liberal, right-wing or not.
    Your country is based on the laws of another 4566 countries. You can't bulit a simple and ONE political system by that. America is what the Irish, German, Chinese, Russian and Tanganese bought to you. If you have problem with that, then you're not American. Your president is half Black, you have Jewish lobby, many of the Texas and California politicians are Latinos. This is what the US is about, but this is what Europe should not turn into!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information